Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragonflight level 60 to 66.4 in 33 minutes

This has been nerfed / fixed - see comments

I have been messing around on the Dragonflight beta and found a way to go from Level 60 to 66.4 in 33 minutes. This method uses the quirks in the new professions to gain masses of experience and this is entirely intended behaviour as Blizzard recently added the “bonus experience” icon to the crafting tooltips when doing this. This means everything you see in this video could be done on live although it won’t be practical on this scale for the first couple of days of Dragonflight. I came across bugs (but that’s fine it’s not like it’s 2 weeks until release!) and other issues whilst doing this and it would have been around 66.5 in 30 minutes without these.

Now it is entirely possible for you to push this to level 66.5 on every character you want to level up in Dragonflight. The issue is you do start to get diminishing returns on what you are doing as it get’s move expensive and slower once you have pushed through the easier professions. What I did was make a “watered down” version in which you can go from level 60 to 63.4 in around 10 minutes and I also did a bit of a guide on what to buy/build order etc on this.

I’m very knowledgeable about the WoW economy and designed this version to use materials that should depreciate a lot over time to the point that any player should be realistically be able to afford them. The idea behind this is that you can use this to take away around one third of the levelling process for any ALTs you wish to level up in Dragonflight.

As soon as you arrive on the Dragon Isles head straight to Valdrakken. You can then follow the steps in the second video and in around 15 minutes after hitting the Dragon isles you can be level 63.5 and access to everything to Valdrakken.

I hope this helps take away some of the burden of leveling and enable more players to be able to play more ALT’s in Dragonflight.
    Last edited by Scumstation; 12-08-2022 at 02:09 PM.

Dragonflight level 60 to 66.4 in 33 minutes
  2. Thanks advanta, Kenneth, CreativeXtent, Strath (4 members gave Thanks to Scumstation for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see some great content being posted to OC.

My first reaction was "wait till its live you'll get it hotfixed", then I watched it properly. LOL.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

4. Thanks Scumstation (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Thanks for sharing this, I have like 20 banned licenses on my account and never get beta invites, really appreciate the heads up on this one.

6. Thanks Scumstation (1 members gave Thanks to Strath for this useful post)
    Zemsta's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is only for alts and can't use this method for leveling your first character on DF launch day, right?
    Either way, it's pretty decent, thanks for sharing this.

azza's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For reference this has been heavily nerfed i did what the video described and i got to something like 61.5 from it and i did every first craft from the trainer.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azza View Post
    For reference this has been heavily nerfed i did what the video described and i got to something like 61.5 from it and i did every first craft from the trainer.
    Yeah it was recently "fixed"

The number of first-time crafts that can grant experience has been reduced to 30 (was 60).

Developers’ note: We made this change to better support gaining XP from crafting during leveling, while minimizing the incentive to take on several throw-away professions just to level yourself faster.