1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy Money Scam (Unbannable)

Yes, there are many noobs on World of Warcraft. So how easy is it to scam them? It's pretty simple.

1. Go to the Auction House.

2. Find an item that is very cheap and affordable. You can use the Auctioneer Mod to help you find a cheap item.

3. Advertise that item (Type 'WTS' then shift click the item to link it then type a price), for more than it is on the Auction House, on the Trade Channel. (Usually 5-10g more than you buy it from the Auction House)

4. Wait for a noob to whisper you.

5. If he wants to buy it, buy the item from the Auction House, and sell it to him(Again, usually 5-10g more than you buy the item rom the Auction House)

6. If he backstabs you and says 'I don't need the item anymore' then just try to sell it for the amount you bought it for from the Auction House to get your money back.

One time I bought a Necklace (I think it was a necklace, can't remember) for 32 gold and sold it for 40 gold!

Note: This guide was created from scratch by me, please don't steal it!

Easy Money Scam (Unbannable)
    wicked_joe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by =sinister=
    Yes, there are many noobs on World of Warcraft. So how easy is it to scam them? It's pretty simple.

1. Go to the Auction House.

2. Find an item that is very cheap and affordable. You can use the Auctioneer Mod to help you find a cheap item.

3. Advertise that item (Type 'WTS' then shift click the item to link it then type a price), for more than it is on the Auction House, on the Trade Channel. (Usually 5-10g more than you buy it from the Auction House)

4. Wait for a noob to whisper you.

5. If he wants to buy it, buy the item from the Auction House, and sell it to him(Again, usually 5-10g more than you buy the item rom the Auction House)

6. If he backstabs you and says 'I don't need the item anymore' then just try to sell it for the amount you bought it for from the Auction House to get your money back.

One time I bought a Necklace (I think it was a necklace, can't remember) for 32 gold and sold it for 40 gold!

Note: This guide was created from scratch by me, please don't steal it!
    Hehe u didnt make it this has been out for long time its call marketing u buy something for cheap and sell it for more
    GOOGLE FOR LEADER OF THE WORLD WITH ITS GREAT SEARCHING POWER

Shanaar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, it's not scamming, it's buying something cheap and selling it for more. If you were buying it for the normal price and trying to fool someone to buy it for a lot more than it's worth, that might be considered scamming, but most scams are when you, for example say buying *insert rare item here for much more than it's worth* and your friend says selling *that rare item for around 200g more than it's worth* the person will buy it for a high price off the friend and try to sell it off you. You then say, either 'sorry, someone beat you to it' or you just log off, then you split the spoils between you :P

B7huff's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is this a scam. This is just simple market economics >.>.

The Doctor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but this isn't a scam, perfectly legit and called supply and demand - you take the supply off the AH and the demand rises, sell it when the supply is low and make a major profit.

I had a character named Wal-mart and started out by buying 1000 gold from a gold selling website - starting buying and selling runecloth, and ended up making about 5000g in the period of two weeks.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hmm this has been posted before as well, just with other, expensive, items.