Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extra WoW accounts for $3.65 USD/month

Hey all. Let me first post a few disclaimers:

This is probably bannable / against ToS. I just did this method to start two new accounts today (for summoning on WoW classic) and I’ll report back if either accounts gets banned.

Additionally, this has to be a brand new account since we will be setting the region to Argentina.

Alright, so with that out of the way, let’s get to it. It’s actually very simple. All you’re going to do is create a new Battle.net account through https://us.battle.net/account/creation/flow/create-full

DOB you can put whatever, but for the region we’re going to change that from United States to Argentina. I’m unaware if this works for EU. Anyways, go through the normal steps of creating an account (I use protonmail to create extra email accounts but you can use whatever).

Once the account has been created, add a starter account to the account then click add a subscription. It might initially show you $14.99 but that’s normal. Choose the one month. Afterwards, it’s going to ask for your card billing address and stuff. It should pre-fill Argentina as the country, just change that to US and put your normal card billing details in there.

You should see a sub price of ARS330. Make sure you see that and not $14.99 before you pay. If you convert this number, it comes out to $3.65. You’ll also have to pay any applicable state tax. Since I live in Texas, mine came out to $3.96. Here is a photo showing my charge to my card for the sub:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

With this method you can cheaply get alternate accounts for sniping, WoW classic, etc. once again, do this at your own risk as Blizzard may ban for this. However, the guy I learned this from (though it’s not exactly private) has 30 accounts that he does this with and he’s had them active for several months now.

EDIT: Also since I know the question will probably come up, this should also work to an extent with purchasing things, however the price discount isn’t as much.

As an example, the shadowlands versions that cost $39.99/$59.99/$79.99 USD instead cost ARS2200/3300/4900 which converts to $24.37/$36.56/$54.28.

EDIT2: Just tested, you can’t gift with this account. When attempting to, it says gifting is not available for this currency.
    Last edited by phantom325; 03-07-2021 at 04:20 PM.

Extra WoW accounts for .65 USD/month
  2. Thanks jimmyamd, IChangedMyUsername, Lakerban (3 members gave Thanks to phantom325 for this useful post)
    jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been doing this for a while now too. Can confirm it works (Thanks for posting haha). Yes, unfortunately you cannot gift wow time or anything unless the currency is in US, AUD or EU mainly.

One step further I do is play the accounts on a VPN so it looks like it's legit but playing on Oceanic servers.

Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man, always appreciate having this information available. Been waiting a while for a new version of this since like cata times. +rep

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to add onto this since this is being shared atm...

You can boost a character for way cheaper than doing it in the USA. From there you have to wait 72 hours and then you can send it over to your main account for about 1/3 of the price.
    You can gift things when they first launch, I gifted myself the new black ops game when it first came out and got it for around 35 instead of the 60.
    I gifted my main account a ton of skins for overwatch when the christmas stuff came out. Those were way cheap compared to everything else.

Killerbrest's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not work more as before . They start decline payments and lock accounts for manual check. Don't see money for last decline accounts about a week in my card and can be even several weeks for moneyback.

Goshinki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems WoW Argentina accounts are getting very hard to maintain... No payments can be made from USA cards as of yesterday. Paypal was blocked long ago for them.

Anyone know of any Argentina prepaid debit cards that can be funded online?

Or a 3rd party store that sells Argentina Blizzard Balance Cards or Argentina Subscription Cards.

shafferzee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Goshinki View Post
    No payments can be made from USA cards as of yesterday.
    Is there any kind of source on this?

I too am having issues resubbing 4 of my Argentina accounts.

Goshinki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shafferzee View Post
    Is there any kind of source on this?

I too am having issues resubbing 4 of my Argentina accounts.

No official statement has been made but after chatting with two CS Blizzard reps that's what both stated.

Low key this fucks all international students / military service members in these countries that are blacklisted from having USA banking.

The funny thing is 90% of the banking in Argentina is Brazilian and Mexican companies...

You have two round about ways to resub. Buy game sub cards (not Blizzard Balance Cards) at a local store on on a webpage like G2A or buy gold and buy tokens.

I have not found an easy way to get a Argentina prepaid visa etc that be funded online from US banks. They are not blacklisting your billing address they are just straight blacklisting banking institutions.
    Last edited by Goshinki; 03-25-2021 at 04:55 PM.

charles420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    25/119
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i might know someone willing to add time for something idn how much she would charge but either game cards or prepaid cards

twoinch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone has a workaround to this that'd be sick. Seems like the only option for me to keep these account going is to trade bonds to them to maintain

kames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argentina Shop is kinda dead.

Since the recent changes you can't do these things anymore:
    - you can't gift your balance to friends;
    - you can't use an international credit card;

There are no game time cards, gift cards or balance cards for Argentina.

Also Blizzard radically raised the prices in Argentina.

Time to leave Argentina.
    Last edited by kames; 03-30-2021 at 06:23 PM.

pepeboost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the situation with mexico, chile is the same?

kames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know exactly, but I know for sure that a lot of people will move from Argentina to Brazil, Mexico or Chile and Blizzard will do the same thing with these countries too. They will restrict the international credit cards and they will RIP us. What I also know is that Brazil has low prices too, and if the international credit cards don't work, you can find Balance Cards on 3rd party sites. In the end, Blizzard will force us to play on our main region. Now is even harder to change your region, you must provide a real ID with your currently country.
    Last edited by kames; 03-30-2021 at 08:35 PM.