Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladin PvP Guide

Here is a Paladin PvP Guide. Enjoy

So what’s the best race for your Pally you ask? Just pick the one you like best, may it be a Human (they have a funny laugh) or the Dwarf. I tend to stick to humans because they look cooler in full plate armour. Dwarves are more like cramped up humans but don’t let my opinion scare you, choose whichever you like.

Dwarves have stone form which grants immunity to poison, disease and bleed effects but you have purify or cleanse so what’s the use. Humans have perception, which comes in handy against Rogues.

Skills
    I decided to write down all skills and rate their usefulness. Remember that this is my opinion and that I feel comfortable with the skills I use. You should too, you can always try using skills not many people use, you’ll find out their effectiveness yourself. Also note that the grades are given for PVP fights and not PVE.

Devotion Aura 5/5
    This is your primary aura. In PVP you’ll usually have this on because extra armour won’t hurt you. However, putting on shadow resistance against a Warlock or Fire Resistance against a mage can turn out to be a great choice.

Blessing of might 2/5
    Always nice to have on. However don’t bother too much with this in PVP because you’ll probably be spamming Blessing of Freedom whenever you’re able to (more on this later)

Judgement 1/5
    Meh, I never use this. Why not?, because it doesn’t do much in PVE and even less in PVP, it’ll only cost precious mana.

Divine Protection 5/5

Et voila. This is what all your opponents loathe so much. I quote: “You’re just a priest with plate armour ”

Another quote: “You can’t win without your healing, you’re a noob”. Well that’s why we’re Paladins right?. This is your bread and butter in PVP. Your opponents will know that you’ll be using it when you’re in need of healing (don’t put this off until you’re almost dead though, there are plenty of people that will do something to you so that you cannot cast this precious spell)

A strategy here, whenever you’re in need of health use this, then use divine protection and then a big heal for full health. Your opponent will cry, you will laugh and you will win the battle (or not) This will be replaced by Divine Shield (more on this later)

Holy light 5/5
    Pretty self-explanatory, this will heal you, oh my god really?, yes.
    However, the higher this skill gets the more mana it costs and the longer it takes to cast (and you don’t have a lot of mana). This is why you should be careful in Raids. Most people will die before you can even pull this off. That is why you should never ever heal yourself in the midst of PVP without being shielded or you have your enemy stunned.

Seal of the crusader 2/5
    I used this in my first days of being a Paladin, but it’s not so great.
    You attack 40% faster which is good but you deal less damage with each attack, which is not so good. Your damage output isn’t great in the first place and with this your output will gradually go down to almost nothing.
    I never use this in PVP but it may be handy against casters, you will slow down their casting because you attack so fast. Try it and see how it goes.

Hammer of justice 5/5
    This skill is absolutely great. I always use it at the beginning of a fight to get in an extra hit or two and I’ll use it again when casters try to land a spell on you or when they try to heal themselves as it only has a one minute cooldown.
    So my advice, try to save it to counter a heal or a big ass damage spell. Against melee fighters, use it anytime you can. Another note: This is one of two chances to heal yourself so land a Hammer of Justice on someone and quickly heal yourself.

Lay on hands 2/5
    Don’t bother. This skills is great in tight spots when you’re about to die in PVE but it’s too valuable to use in PVP. Unless you really want to win against your opponent to uphold your honor or something silly like that, save this when you really need it.

Seal of Righteousness 2/5
    I never bothered to use this because I always use Seal of command. However since Seal of command will get nerfed in the upcoming patch, this might be the best alternative. It does some extra holy damage once in a while (it will do holy damage on ever hit in the upcoming patch)

Retribution Aura 0/5
    Are you kidding me? This aura is so completely useless I don’t even know why anyone would even bother using it. It will do a measly 16 damage(a bit more if you opt to increase this with talents which you shouldn’t) every time to your attacker and only if it’s a melee attack. 16 damage to a let’s say…warrior who has 300 times the health at level 60, don’t bother.

Blessing of freedom 5/5
    Because I already used ‘bread and butter’ I will say that this is the milk with your breakfast. You will use this skill all the time and in every PVP battle. The cooldown is only 20 seconds so you can use it quite often.

This will counter frost nova and any stupid ice attack that slows you. It’ll also counter wing clip, and any movement impairing or slowing stings. On top of that it will also protect to you against any of these for another 8 to 10 seconds. It will not counter freeze traps so watch out!

Blessing of Sanctuary 0/5
    Okay, It’s always good to take less damage from attacks but this won’t help against casters and you’ll only have this when you’re a protection pally and like I said before, with a protection specced Paladin you won’t win any fights so avoid this.

Flash of light 1/5
    Don’t bother, it won’t heal you enough and 1,5 seconds is still along time for the little health it heals.

Seal of command 5/5 (4/5 in upcoming patch)
    This is why you should at least delve into your retribution talents a bit. you will get this half way into the retribution tree. It will grant you an extra attack on top of your normal attacks every let’s say 3 to 5 swings. It’ll do your weapon’s base damage. So when you do 160 damage with a swing and your weapon’s base damage is 140 you will do 300 damage in one hit. On top of that, sometimes you’ll also get a critical hit when fighting so when all of these hit you’ll do a ton of damage.
    NOTE: This gets nerfed in the upcoming patch; sure it will go off more often but it’ll only do 70% of your weapon’s base damage. So when your weapon’s base damage is 120 you’ll do an extra 84 damage. It’s still nice but not as nice as before, a shame.

Concentration Aura 1/5
    Nuh-uh. You have better auras so forget this one.

Seal of Justice 2/5
    It’s cool to stun your opponent for 2 seconds every few swings cause it will interrupt things but the chance is too small to sacrifice Seal of Command so go with that one.

Shadow Resistance Aura 2/5
    Can come in handy against Warlocks and (Shadow)Priests
    I still usually go with Devotion Aura though/

Consecration 1/5
    I thought this was a great skill until I actually had it. It sucks as it only does 120 damage over 8 seconds while you can do almost twice this damage in one hit if you’re lucky. It also costs a ton of mana and is useless in PVP, don’t bother.

Seal of light 1/5
    A chance to get healed for a measly amount of health with every hit. First of all the chances are slim and second of all the amount of health you are healed is negligible.

Frost resistance Aura 2/5
    Nah, although it may come in handy against ice mages you’re still better off with Devotion Aura.

Divine Shield 5/5
    This will replace Divine Protection. You are shielded for 10 seconds (12 at next rank) and you can still attack may it be at 50% speed reduction. This means you can heal yourself while being shielded and get one free hit at your opponent as it will take around 6 seconds before you attack.

Divine Favor 5/5
    Very handy. When you’re (very) low on health and you want to heal yourself in PVP, use Divine shield, then Divine Favor and then a big heal. You will have gotten all your health back. You can only use this once though as the cooldown is 3 minutes.
    (unless the fight will take a long time)

Seal of Wisdom1/5
    Same as seal of light, the chances are slim and the mana gained is negligible.

Blessing of Kings 2/5
    Great IF you decided to complete the retribution tree. An extra 10% on all your stats means more of everything, including mana. It won’t last long though because you’ll use Blessing of Freedom a lot.

Blessing of Light 1/5
    Ahum, no use. There are much better blessing like Blessing of Freedom.

Holy shield 1/5
    Great IF you are protection specced but you shouldn’t be in the first place if you plan on PVP-ing.

Holy shock 3/5
    This skills is great for extra damage in your fights but it costs a ton of mana.
    Use it once or twice if you have the mana but no more cause you’ll need the mana for shielding and healing.

Cleanse 5/5
    Beautiful, you can cleanse yourself of any stupid disease or poison at anytime for almost no mana. Remember that it won’t get rid of curses.

Repentance 1/5
    Well, this spell would have been great if it wasn’t placed in the protection tree. This would’ve meant an extra heal. You won’t get this because you’re not protection specced, ignore this.

Hammer of wrath 3/5
    Very nice to get those casters and hunters when they’re far off and they’re almost dead. Use this whenever you’re able to.

The Actual Fights
    Now for the part you were all waiting for, my view on PVP-ing with my Paladin.
    I will grade each class on difficulty, 1 being a pushover and 5 being a persistent little bugger. Note that it all comes down to talents. You can’t see which talents someone uses all the time, but sometimes you can, so use this to your advantage.
    Again, these are my experiences, you may have an easier time against some I had problems with.

DRUID 3/5
    Druids are annoying because they spam you with all they got, especially moonfire which decreases your armour a lot. Rush into him and start hacking away. The first thing they will always do is entangle you. Use your Blessing of Freedom here and hit him hard. They usually go into bear form and back to caster form when they want to heal themselves. Use your Hammer of Justice when he does that. You’ll do some major damage with Seal of Command and be sure to heal when you think you’re going down. He won’t be able to interrupt your shield. Don’t use Holy Shock more than once, you’ll want to preserve mana.
    If he SHOULD go into moonkin, he’s just plain dumb and you can declare yourself a winner. Same goes for cat. Also when you find yourself far away and he tries to heal himself, use your hammer of wrath! it slows his healing down and may kill him before he pulls it off.

HUNTER 1/5 – 3/5
    Sometimes, not often but once in a while you will find a noob of a hunter who thinks he can hurt you with melee. He’ll send his pet in and will start hacking at you. You will laugh and kick his ass. However, most hunters are sly and they’ll usually have placed a trap before the fight. When the battle starts don’t rush in on him in a straight path. Go around to avoid and traps he may have placed. You will no doubt step into one somewhere in the fight. Don’t worry cause the hunter won’t hurt you too much. Ignore his silly pet and hit him hard. Use blessing of freedom every time he slows you down and cleanse yourself of any poisons and stings.
    Here you should use your hammer of justice anytime it becomes available.
    The hunter will panic when he thinks he has got you in one place to shoot you from afar but if you keep pressing blessing of freedom you’ll gain up on him and then he’ll die soon.

MAGE 4/5
    Tough buggers. Mages will always frost nova you and they will always frostbolt you to gain distance. Use blessing of freedom whenever they do that to close in on them. When you get close you hit him and if your Seal of Command hits too he will have lost 1/3 of his health. He will blink away at this moment and probably sheep you. At this moment you can do 3 things. 1: If you have The Insignia of the Alliance, use it to unsheep yourself. He’ll panic cause he is charging his big fire ball so if you’re lucky you can get to him before he pulls it off. At this moment he will have about 60% of his health left. You need to hit him twice more or maybe 3. Follow the same plan as before. Remember that the insignia can only be used once a battle. 2: Use your divine shield to get out of it but this is not recommended as you will need it for healing. The 3rd and best option besides the Insignia is take the bang, it will hurt you but there is no other choice. There are some mages that will sheep you over and over and over. These mages are poor losers and they will eventually win the fight by nibbing away bits of damage. You will get healed everytime you’re sheeped but also lose health because of the big fireballs.
    WARNING: Do NOT, I repeat do NOT use your divine shield at the moment you think that THEY think YOU will use it…still with me?. If you use it at obvious moments the damned mage will silence you and you won’t be able to shield and heal yourself. You will be a dead pally when this happens. So heal a bit before you actually need the heal.

PALADIN 4/5
    Hmm, I’ve had only 2 fights with other Paladins through my career and they were very unpleasant. The first one was back in the old days (…) when I was still wearing a 1h weapon and a shield. I fought a 2h Paladin and lost. He had more than 50% of his health left. The other was a very long battle. This battles aren’t any fun because you will just hit eachother, blast each other with holy shocks if possible and heal. You will both shield yourselves at around the same time and therefore heal yourselves at around the same time. This all depends on who has the most stamina and has the most luck with critical hits and Seal of Command hits.

PRIEST 5/5
    Extremely tough. As you may know, Paladins with no mana are walking meatbags, waiting to get killed. You need to time your attacks and hope for the best. If you think the priest will pull off a heal or Psychic Scream, use Hammer of Justice on him.
    If he manages to fear you, use Insignia of the Alliance to get out of it. He will panic and you will do some major damage. He will most like get hit and then shield himself to follow up with another fear. While you’re feared he will drain your mana and when he pulls that off twice you’re doomed so try anything to stay close to him.
    He will panic when his fear fails and that’s the moment you can hit him hard.
    Holy Priests are next to unbeatable because they will shield themselves over and over (whilst you can only do that once). Shadow Priests are a bit easier but be wary of the mana drain. If you’re either very good or very brave you might win against an experienced priest with about 1/10 of your health left.

ROGUE 2/5
    Rogues shouldn’t post much of a problem. They will always vanish and try to pull off a backstabbing move, this can be anything, including a cheap shot or a kidney shot.
    If you’re a human, use perception to see him. The Rogue won’t know what happened when you can hit him while he was thinking you couldn’t. A few hits will kill the rogue. Fortunately for you, you have high armour so it takes a long time for a rogue to just hit you with frontal attacks, He will lose a one on one like this. Also note that rogues will jump over you and run around like your little sister. If you somehow are the victim of a very annoying super stun (with this I mean that when you’re stunned a hit won’t break the stun, whereas a hit WILL break a NORMAL stun)
    He will be able to damage you for a few seconds, you don’t want this because this will bring you down to 50% of your health. Use your divine shield when this happens and be sure to use hammer of justice everytime it comes available. Also use Holy shock if you have it and they’ll go down fast.

SHAMAN 3/5
    Ouch…Shamans (not shamen) are annoying and able to take a lot of punishment.
    Shamans will always earthbind you to slow you so they can hit you with lightning bolts (and they hurt) so use Blessing of Freedom here. Do the same when they use Frost Shock. Destroy any Healing, Searing or Windfury totems (you will recognize them if you have played the game enough) but ignore the rest. Use a Hammer of Justice attack when they start healing themselves. Shamans have a skill that makes them able to pull off an instant heal and there is nothing you can do about this. This will probably happen in the battle so you will just have to hold on a bit longer. Shamans get the same comments on being overpowered as Paladins from several players so this is your chance to prove how it really is.

WARLOCK 5/5
    Having a warlock myself, I know how difficult they are to fight on either side. A Warlock knows a Paladin is terribly hard and a Paladin knows a Warlock is terribly hard. However, a Warlock will usually win if they have a Succubus.
    If you start the fight and you get DOT’t like hell then you can smile. The Succubus’ seduction won’t work on you now and the fears you will get will break off soon.
    If the warlock uses Curse of Exhaustion on you, use Blessing of Freedom (although I’m not totally sure if this still works as it is a curse) to negate that. Ignore the minion and start hacking away. The lock will fear you over and over but don’t worry if you have dot’s on you. If the Warlock starts off with a seduction and/or fear start worrying. The Warlock will seduce you every single time or fear you over and over. Save your Insignia of the Alliance for when you’re getting seduced to break free and smash the Succubus, kill her off. When you finished her off you’re probably almost dead so shield, divine and heal yourself and start charging the Lock. You’ll still have your shield so you can get in a hit. Now just keep on hitting and running back. You can’t stop the Fear so just hope his fear will fail. Also not that Warlocks will heal themselves with firs aid when you’re feared, again, nothing you can do. If the Warlock has a Voidwalker he will sacrifice it for a shield. You’re doomed if this happens. If the Warlock has a Felhunter, you’re dead anyway, it will eat your mana and again, without mana you’re toast. Good luck, I managed to pull off a few wins!.

WARRIOR 1/5
    Warriors are usually, and I say usually, your easiest foes. In my experience, I totally owned them evertime I fought them. Warriors will always intercept you so you are stunned for 1 or 2 seconds, don’t worry about this.

You will keep on hitting each other and your Seal of command hits will fire once in a while. You will die sooner than him this way so stun him and heal. If he somehow breaks free or he resists (like against Orcs) use Shield and heal. Don’t worry about any bleed effects, you’ll have won before they really start to hurt.
    Again, Blessing of Freedom for any impairing effects.

Warriors will pummel you when you heal without a shield so don’t. Use holy shocks once or twice to take him down. I usually win with 70% of my health left.

Paladin PvP Guide
    blueorange's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Paladin PvP Guide

NIce guide, but when you shield the warr will bangade, target you and type /rofl.

Network's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice guide? Lol!

He copied straight from www.wowwiki.com/Paladin

GG, No rep for you!

IJakobI's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put on your Fire resistance gear Bossman, cause your about to get flamed to hell.

I am a paladin, been playing one since WoW started, and let me say your idea of a paladin, its not well ajusted, or even correct. It sucks.

"Blessing of might 2/5
    Always nice to have on. However don’t bother too much with this in PVP because you’ll probably be spamming Blessing of Freedom whenever you’re able to (more on this later)
    "

Best bless for a retribution pally. BOF? l2cleanse.

"Judgement 1/5
    Meh, I never use this. Why not?, because it doesn’t do much in PVE and even less in PVP, it’ll only cost precious mana.
    "

sorry, have i read right? our MAIN SKILL, is usefull? Have you EVER, EVER, EVER IN YOUR LIFE played a paladin? really? tell me please. Theres one thing called Seal of command, you know what it is? hell even Seal of the crusader, seal of light, seal of wisdom, seal of rightenous is worth judging in some fights, but seal of command? its our MAIN DAMAGE DEALING ABILITY when the target is stunned! have you ever seen it? hell paladins lvl 1 are diferent from those who are lvl 60 you know.

"Seal of the crusader 2/5
    I used this in my first days of being a Paladin, but it’s not so great.
    You attack 40% faster which is good but you deal less damage with each attack, which is not so good. Your damage output isn’t great in the first place and with this your output will gradually go down to almost nothing.
    I never use this in PVP but it may be handy against casters, you will slow down their casting because you attack so fast. Try it and see how it goes"

*sigh* Again, judge it, extra 160 dmg done of holy spells, meaning extra 160 damage of sor, soc , joc. christ. its our 2nd best seal.

Blessing of Sanctuary 0/5
    Okay, It’s always good to take less damage from attacks but this won’t help against casters and you’ll only have this when you’re a protection pally and like I said before, with a protection specced Paladin you won’t win any fights so avoid this

Ehmm? what? with a protection specced Paladin you won’t win any fights so avoid this

ORLY? there is one thing called ZalPalaPVP. Googlevid it and watch it. Protection paladins are anti melee machines all the freaking way.

Flash of light 1/5
    Don’t bother, it won’t heal you enough and 1,5 seconds is still along time for the little health it heals.

Our best heal. gg. it costs almost no mana, pop out a ZHC and you can heal 1200-1300 with it, for 130 mana cost. 1/5? l2p.

im gonna stop even posting more at this point. Your just pathetic.

And yes, l2read the guides you copy first, its not even updated.

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SHAMAN 3/5
    Ouch…Shamans (not shamen) are annoying and able to take a lot of punishment.
    Shamans will always earthbind you to slow you so they can hit you with lightning bolts (and they hurt) so use Blessing of Freedom here.
    BoF will get purged in about .8 seconds by anyone with half a brain that leveled the character themselves o_O

Do the same when they use Frost Shock.
    Same here...

Destroy any Healing, Searing or Windfury totems (you will recognize them if you have played the game enough) but ignore the rest.
    Lol, untarget the shaman and start attacking some totems, while in the meantime what exactly is the shaman doing? Because i can assure you they're not just going to wait for you to do it before they continue.

Use a Hammer of Justice attack when they start healing themselves.
    Ghost wolf, get distance, heal, if you feel like wasting your attacks go right ahead, you were running to heal yourself anyway, and chances are they aren't going to wait until they're at 1/4 hp to finally try and heal.

Shamans have a skill that makes them able to pull off an instant heal and there is nothing you can do about this.
    Natures Swiftness
    http://thottbot.com/?sp=16188

This will probably happen in the battle so you will just have to hold on a bit longer. Shamans get the same comments on being overpowered as Paladins from several players so this is your chance to prove how it really is.

===============================

ROGUE 2/5
    Rogues shouldn’t post much of a problem. They will always vanish and try to pull off a backstabbing move, this can be anything, including a cheap shot or a kidney shot.
    ROFL!! Cheap shot = not a backstabbing move, and kidney shot is a finish move, and has nothing to do with stealth XD

If you’re a human, use perception to see him. The Rogue won’t know what happened when you can hit him while he was thinking you couldn’t.
    A rogue never thinks this, or they shouldn't be, they should always know that their is a possibility that they are seen.

A few hits will kill the rogue.
    Evasion

Fortunately for you, you have high armour so it takes a long time for a rogue to just hit you with frontal attacks, He will lose a one on one like this.
    You aren't seriously thinking that a rogue is expecting to win merely off a starting attack do you? You don't watch rogue pvp vids do you?

Also note that rogues will jump over you and run around like your little sister. If you somehow are the victim of a very annoying super stun (with this I mean that when you’re stunned a hit won’t break the stun, whereas a hit WILL break a NORMAL stun)
    He will be able to damage you for a few seconds, you don’t want this because this will bring you down to 50% of your health. Use your divine shield when this happens and be sure to use hammer of justice everytime it comes available. Also use Holy shock if you have it and they’ll go down fast.
    Yeah, unless the rogue uses kidney shot/gouge, then runs off to go restealth, then you can waste your bubble all you want.

========================

MAGE 4/5
    Tough buggers. Mages will always frost nova you and they will always frostbolt you to gain distance. Use blessing of freedom whenever they do that to close in on them.
    When you get close you hit him and if your Seal of Command hits too he will have lost 1/3 of his health.
    He will blink away at this moment and probably sheep you. At this moment you can do 3 things. 1: If you have The Insignia of the Alliance, use it to unsheep yourself. He’ll panic cause he is charging his big fire ball so if you’re lucky you can get to him before he pulls it off.
    No he wont, he'll take a step in a direction and resheep you, it's not hard.
    Mages aren't tanks, and they know this, if they see you're running at them they don't go "OH, IT'S OKAY GUYS, I CAN TAKE A FEW HITS"

At this moment he will have about 60% of his health left.
    So in your eyes...
    100% HP
    -33.33% HP
    ------------
    60% HP

L2math

You need to hit him twice more or maybe 3. Follow the same plan as before. Remember that the insignia can only be used once a battle. 2: Use your divine shield to get out of it but this is not recommended as you will need it for healing. The 3rd and best option besides the Insignia is take the bang, it will hurt you but there is no other choice.

There are some mages that will sheep you over and over and over. These mages are poor losers and they will eventually win the fight by nibbing away bits of damage.
    Oh i forgot that you had those uber hax that let you make the mage stop from using bandages while you're a sheep with nothing else to do.

You will get healed everytime you’re sheeped but also lose health because of the big fireballs.
    WARNING: Do NOT, I repeat do NOT use your divine shield at the moment you think that THEY think YOU will use it…still with me?. If you use it at obvious moments the damned mage will silence you and you won’t be able to shield and heal yourself. You will be a dead pally when this happens. So heal a bit before you actually need the heal.
    Mages dont waste counterspell when they're going to guess that you will do something, they'll wait until you ARE doing something, then stop it, unless of course they're doing a combo just so you can't do anything while you get owned...

BTW: So you have a fire/arc spec down, wtf are you going to do when the mage is frost, blessing of freedom yourself around? You can't stun them, they have ice barrier, they can stop your heals if you do it out of nowhere, they can get random holds on you just by attacking you, or if you attack them there's a chance that you get stuck off just that with frostbite, if you're doing something they don't like, they can sheep - bandage - evocation and have full hp and mana while you're screwed with whatever mana you have left. HF when all of your attacks are pointless except your stupid shield that oh noez, he shielded, what shall i do? Oh wait, i'll just run around in circles until it wears off! Tough stuff, stun me if you want, just give me another reason for you to be unable to hit me when i'm 20 meters ahead of you and your sheild wears off
    Last edited by Enfeebleness; 12-20-2006 at 12:30 AM.

IJakobI's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said. Keep in mind, in the shaman fight always use your rank 1 SOC. shamans tend to be mass purgers, and until they actualy to your mana pool and see your not losing any mana at all, they will keep purging. Ive ran 2-3 shamans oom myself this way

Darg's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i say something as i love paladins and have been playing them for 1 1/2 years i would like to say judgement is your friend especially if you have stunned the person and you have seal of command ready...and for extra damage why not judge crusader which will increase your over all damage and maybe actually break those high records people seem to get...

but seriously if this is stolen from wowiki maybe they arent as smart as i thought they were...

P.S. i didnt bother reading the whole as i stopped at the judgement not being useful part

P.S.S. Bossman4 needs a better hobby than play unknowledgeble Guru...seriously...
    Last edited by Darg; 12-21-2006 at 09:15 PM.

BloodhoofMage's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol i just hate palas :P

warping11's Avatar Member