0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low-Level Gold-Making Tip

Here is a nice guide that I found, I did not make it. I searched the forum and did not find any duplicates, but if any exist, please either tell me or delete/lock the thread. (I am making a couple of my own guides right now, so as to not only repost what has been said (in other places mind you) before)
    Source: Here

I’m annoyed. No, I’m VERY annoyed. You could even say I’m miffed. Definitely on my way to peeved.

Let me explain.

I was reading some articles this morning about farming. Eh, I don’t only write them, but I read them as well. I can’t say that I’ve read them all, but I’ve read enough. Almost all of them recommend great farming spots, such as:

* Winterspring
    * Eastern Plaguelands
    * Anywhere in Outlands

Look, the first two are fantastic farming spots - think Ice Thistle Yetis - and we all know that in Outlands, the roads are paved with Gold.

But there’s something very WRONG. Come on, people. You have to be level 50+ for Winterspring, 55+ for Eastern Plaguelands, and level 58 just to enter Outlands, never mind actually killing anything.

If you’re a new player, or an experienced played on a new server - no rich sugar daddy - what are you going to do? Hope for Blue or Epic drops, from Hogger maybe? Vendor Linen Cloth? Try to be a ‘Master of the Universe’ on the Auction House and maybe lose your Red Linen Shirt? (That’s a reference to ‘Bonfire of the Vanities’ for you non-readers out there)

Fortunately, Renei is here with the solution to your low-level gold farming problems! Yes, Gold, not silver and coppers. If you follow this extremely simple recipe for success, I personally guarantee you 25g or more in 5 days, which you’ll agree is quite a bit for a low-level character with no backup (i.e., a friendly same-account level 70 who’s oozing WoW Gold from every orifice).

It won’t even take long.

Get out of the start area after getting your new character to level 6. That’s about the time they kick you out to Goldshire if you’re playing Alliance. Go to Stormwind, in the Dwark Quarter and pick mining. Buy a mining pick from the Mining Supplies vendor so conveniently located at the bottom of the stairs. Pick up any other skill you want while you’re there.

Then, go back to Goldshire and resume your adventures. By the time you are level 15, which won’t take very long since Blizzard redid the experience grids, you’ll be able to go anywhere in Elwynn forest, mining with impunity all the the while.

So you’re thinking, “Renei, is that your big GOLD SECRET!? That’s so lame, dude!” Yes, well, whatever. At level 15, in a one hour run through Elwynn Forest, you should be able to gather about 100 copper ore, turn it into 100 Copper Bars, and sell them for a minimum of 1g per stack at the Auction House. You can probably get more if you sell only on Weekends, which you should do anyways.

So you do this for 5 days, and you make yourself a minimum of 25g. That’s not even counting all the linen cloth you’ll be able to collect, the occasional green drops, the Shadowgems and Tiger’s Eye, even the Rough Stone, the money you’ll collect from all the mobs you kill (easily, since you’ll be level 15 - at least 3 levels above any mob in Elwynn), all the Chests you’ll loot… I could go on (and will, in another article). Remember: Everything that is not ‘Gray’ goes to the Auction House, never the Vendor!

In closing, remember that you only need to keep mining for a little while, as long as you feel like making easy low-level WoW Gold. At low levels it is very easy to switch to another profession and bring it up to the same level as your other skills without a huge time investment.

Low-Level Gold-Making Tip
    MillerLite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that or turn a fish bot on in Mentril Harbor (wetlands) and get about 1g a stack for oily and 2g a stack for firefin

OblivionMage's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that or turn a fish bot on in Mentril Harbor (wetlands) and get about 1g a stack for oily and 2g a stack for firefin
    For many (Me included), using a fish bot to farm something so cheap is not a good enough ratio of Worth to Risk. (I do not wish to get my account banned)

evermarked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While simplistic in theory, it lacks the way of making more gold while not changing your activity. Get to level 6 and if you are playing a Human (as the infamous Renei used Stormwind) get mining AND herbalism. Goldshire is covered with herbs. Or even better, grab skinning because just about every low-level place is crawling with skinnables. Now you have at least added 50% more gold to your potential and you haven't changed where you are going or what you are doing.

Galdivarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I'd pick skinning above mining to start out with then you can just run around skinning sutff and gettign good XP at the same time.

Ideally get Leatheowrking as well to turn those leather scraps into light leather and Bingo!!

Hellson's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally used the spectral scam with a scammed account.

But this is a good tip for the.. "Ethical" people.
    You could also Hack an account (Please visit the scams section) Download the WoWZulu Fishing Bot/Autofighter (Use the Search =).)

Then use it to level a toon and fish with it.
    Easy easy.
    You just gotta think about time zones.
    You obviously wont be botting in SW during peak PvP hour. People will notice - You go to Ratchet. Fish off the side for Deviates.

And Do NOT flood the market. If you do this people might just get suss and.. :banned: Which is bad. Meaning you have to go do the hacks n stuff again. Which sucks.

Hellz

Thanks to Mit0 for the sweet Sig!
    Plays Warcraft far too much

MysterioussouL's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hellson View Post
    I personally used the spectral scam with a scammed account.

But this is a good tip for the.. "Ethical" people.
    You could also Hack an account (Please visit the scams section) Download the WoWZulu Fishing Bot/Autofighter (Use the Search =).)

Then use it to level a toon and fish with it.
    Easy easy.
    You just gotta think about time zones.
    You obviously wont be botting in SW during peak PvP hour. People will notice - You go to Ratchet. Fish off the side for Deviates.

And Do NOT flood the market. If you do this people might just get suss and.. :banned: Which is bad. Meaning you have to go do the hacks n stuff again. Which sucks.

Hellz
    lol ag:banned:

MigIdiot's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heh thats actually good