Move Swift Spectral Tiger / TCG Mounts from one Battle.net Account to Another menu

User Tag List

simonssj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Move Swift Spectral Tiger / TCG Mounts from one Battle.net Account to Another

Hi guys,

Have a question and wondering whether this is possible:

I have two Battle.net accounts both in my own name. One of them has the Swift Spectral Tiger on it and am looking to transfer this mount over to the second Battle.net account.

If I asked a GM to move my WoW account / license (WoW1) from the first Battle.net account over to my second Battle.net account, would this mount and the others be transferred with it?

Thanks

Move Swift Spectral Tiger / TCG Mounts from one Battle.net Account to Another
    Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They most likely wouldn't move the licence alone without deleting the whole account from which the license was moved from in the process.. Unless you get really lucky with a GM, I wouldn't count on it. Maybe someone with a bit more experience can hopefully give you an answer

ixxelf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No your mounts wont transfer when you transfer your character to a different account, this has been confirmed by a GM since mounts, pets and transmogs are accountbound and not characterbound

simonssj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please reread original post, I'd be transferring the WoW account and not a character

Pen's Avatar Member And Ink CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/3
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there. NO. Collections are tied to your Blizzard / battle.net account, NOT your WoW license. It has been this way since the Warlords of Draenor pre-patch.

This article was the first result of a Google search: Combine Blizzard Accounts - Blizzard Support
    . . . move a World of Warcraft game account to another Blizzard account . . .
    Aside from a character transfer . . . there is no way to merge progress from multiple accounts
    Under the World of Warcraft section:
    Will not move
    Items in the Collections Journal including mounts, pets, toys, wardrobe items, heirlooms, and Recruit a Friend rewards
    If you still happen to have the Reins item unlearned in your possession after the TCG redemption, then:
    Will move
    All characters and their inventory, bank and void storage
    "And on the third hand..."
    (Quick, get an octopus!)

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone tried transferring a character that is logged off mounted on a mount that would not normally transfer? I honestly can't remember if you get dismounted during the transfer process.

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eSko View Post
    Has anyone tried transferring a character that is logged off mounted on a mount that would not normally transfer? I honestly can't remember if you get dismounted during the transfer process.
    I believe you get to stay on the mount, until you dismount.. Then it's gone forever