Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good spots for money farming

Go to Azshara.

Go to the north mid part. It starts with massive timbermaws, then more east is blood elfs, than even further is legashi demons. I havent killed any of the timbermaw's seeing as im friendly with them. I kill blood elves for nice runecloth drops. But the Legashi demons are the best. Blues, Greens, Epic (On the occasion), and Runecloth and Felcloth. Insane money if you just mass on them. Low hp also.

Hunter Farming

Yes this is how I make a pile of gold gold an hour with hunter

The secret is feign death and RFK.

When you enter RFK you have to go all the way to Overlord Ramtusk. This is simple by just walking and using feign death once in a while when u get adds. Now when you get to overlord there will be around 3-4 mobs spaced out in this area, I recommend killing them. After they are dead you will see Overlord standing in one spot with 2 bodygaurds. Each body gaurd has a 50% chance of dropping an Armor Peircer. Armor Peircers sell for 48 silver to a vendor. All you do is pull the two body gaurds away from overlord a distance, and of course it WILL pull orverlord, but do not kill overlord, I repeat do NOT kill overlord. Kill the two body gaurds, when the two are dead, use FEIGN DEATH. Wham overlord will run back to his spot and the two body gaurds will respawn, rinse and repeat. I usually keep my ammo pouch behind, and replace it with 14 slot bag, I fill up all my bags with these peircers, *takes around an hour*, then hearth to Camp T. For alliance, hearth to Terramore I think. Anyways I hope this is a great money making tutorial, that I can post with out getting leaked, since this is a pay site and all Smile

Making about 1000 Gold In One Week

Getting your epic mount can seem a very hard task when you figure you have to spend 800 gold just for one item, unless you're a warlock or paladin of course , but it's really not.

It's actually much easier than you think, and something that you may actually never have thought of.

I don't remember where I heard this, but it WORKS VERY WELL.

What you want to do is first head to felwood which is east of Darkshore.

Here you will find Withered Protectors: http://www.thottbot.com/?n=6474
    and Warpwood Shredders: http://www.thottbot.com/?n=6486

The protectors have, according to thottbot, a 3% chance of dropping major healing potions, but I found it to be more in the range of 10%.
    On my server (Skullcrusher) one major healing potion sells on the AH for 1g.

In addition to dropping potions, they also drop high-level herbs that can sell on the AH for ~ 10g for a stack of 20.

Another way to make good money......ENGINEERING.

This is actually pretty simple:
    High lvl explosives.

People actually buy things such as:
    Small Bronze Bomb http://www.thotbott.com/?i=5418 for a good amount of money, way more than the mats cost on the AH.
    Also: Heavy Dynamite http://www.thotbott.com/?i=5421

The mats for these are relatively inexpensive, and the bombs and dynamite sell fast! (On my server anyways). People buy the dynamite for extra dps, and the bombs for stunning people.

All you do is buy a stack of 20 wool cloth, which seems to have skyrocketed to about 1g the past couple of months and a stack of 20 stones. Make that blasting powder and enjoy!

You can usually make about a 5-6g profit on the dynamite/bombs after being sold on the AH.

I

Un'Goro Farming

I know this place has been mentioned before, but I thought I would go into it with a bit more detail.

The place I’ am talking about is Fungal Rock in Un'Goro Crater, the Gorilla cave. The Mob's here are level 51 – 53. I think with the exception of the boss who is 55.
    I ground here yesterday for exactly an hour to see how much I could make, with a 60 warrior. The loot here is pretty good, the mobs drop hair, whiskers
    and things which sell for a fair bit, this is what I made in an hour:

19 x Tuft of Gorilla Hair which sold @ 2.2g
    18 x Gorilla Fang @ 13s
    2 x Empty Barrel @ 30s
    3 x Coarse Gorilla Hair @ 18s
    1 x Green Item (Leather Pants) which were 1.1g at vendor, but i sold for 4.2g on AH
    12 x Ungoro Soil @ 15s

So out of this hour I made - 10.1g or so, which isn’t bad for 1 hour =) then again drops will vary, u might get more you might get less but its usually good.

Stranglekelp Farming

Stranglekelp sells on the AH at 4 to 4.5 g for a stack of 20, and it sells FAST! The reason for this is that it's used in a ton of potions that people use to level their alchemy skills. For some reason, there is a perception that it is difficult to find and collect, but I've been collecting it on a daily basis in huge quanitites with relative ease.

All you need to do is go to Zoram Strand in Ashenvale (west side of Ashenvale) and swim out into the ocean a little. Start from Zoram Strand in the south and swim north, collecting Stranglekelp as you swim. See the map below:
    http://www.thottbot.com/?m=10316

Stranglekelp is all over the place, it respawns quickly, and it usually drops 2-3 herbs per plant. Once you reach the island to the north (at the north edge of Ashenvale), swim around it, and head back south again. By the time you reach the north side of Ashenvale, most of the Stranglekelp has respawned and is ready to be picked again. I run this loop over and over again and I collect at least 2 full stacks of 20 Stranglekelp in an hour.

The best part about this method is that all of the mobs here are pretty low level (18-21) and the mobs are all far apart (you won't get multiple aggros), so this is a great strategy for anyone lvl 18 and up. Stranglekelp only requires an herbalism skill of 85 too.

Once you collect the herbs, sell each stack on the AH for 4 to 4.5g and believe me, it will sell. This is EASY MONEY.

Enjoy!

Deviate Fish Farming

This probably isn’t the easiest strat to start, but I did notice that once I started it, I made quite a lot of gold. Basically, what you'll be doing is, selling savory deviate delights, which sell for 50s in my server. Ok, since this takes steps, I’m going to provide them now

1. You must have a cooking skill of 85, and a fishing skill of 30 (? you'll be fishing in the walling caverns, I don’t think it needs to be very high, people on thottbot said it has to be 30)
    2. Once you have those two down, you’ll need the recipe called Savory Deviate Delight. You can get it by grinding various mobs in The Barrens, or, you can do what I did, and buy it in the AH for about 30-40g. Here is the link http://thottbot.com/?i=678
    3. Now you're ready, head over to the barrens, and go to the walling caverns, an instance in the barrens (levels 18-21 i think).
    4. Start fishing inside the walling caverns with your selected fishing macro, or just fish, and don’t use a macro at all. It really doesn’t matter where you fish, it doesn’t have to be directly inside of the instance portal, but I did find that I got a little more Deviate Fish (the fish you are looking for) inside the instance of walling caverns. *The Deviate Fish don’t ALWAYS drop, but it seems to be about a 50/50 chance of getting them*
    5. 5. Make as many Savory Deviate Delights as you can, and you can sell them for 50 silver a piece in the Auction House.

Suggestion: You might want to be over level 40 to try this out, because you’re going to pull a lot of aggro while in the walling caverns if you’re lower, and you’ll have a harder time fighting off those elites.

The best thing about this is that you can go afk, i wouldn’t suggest going afk all night, id be too afriad that id get a PM from a GM or something.. and get banned. Otherwise, you’re probably going to be fine if you’re afk for about 2-3 hours or however long you feel is right. Anyways, last night I popped in a movie, put a fish macro on, after the movie was over, I checked my inventory and there were 45 Deviate Fish, made the Savory Deviate Delights, and sold them all for a total amount of 25g.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, the Delights can make you transform into a pirate, an assassin, a blob, it can make your cast time a lot faster... its random every time, but pretty interesting, and in my server, I noticed that a lot of level 60s like to buy these out and entertain lower levels in Iron Forge. I know this is a lot of work to get it started, but I feel its well worth it in the end, feel free to post problems and questions you may have. If this is a re-post of some sort, I’ am sorry, I searched for it and didn’t find anything on it; it can be deleted if needed, no big deal.

REMEMBER, it is possible to get banned for using a 3rd party program, use at own risk. Smile

Best Farming I Have Found Yet. 52+

I enjoy grinding off humanoids. I have no idea why. I choose it over beasts. So when I was level 56 I wasn't sure where to go. The level 56 undead in WPL that freeze you are just not worth the effort so I went looking and I didn't have to go far. I hit up EPL and vered a bit off the road to the undercroft. There are Mossflayer zombies there and the only thing that they do other than melee hand-to-hand is an instant spell that reduces stamina & spirit by 28. I can live with that. There is a perfect amount of mobs for me to maintain 38k/hour exp. There is only one mob there that is close enough to another to link and you can completely skip him if you want.

Ok now to what the title is about. I was grinding there from 56-58 and the drops were incredible. Not only was I getting 3 stacks of runecloth/hour but I was picking up about 7 gold per hour. That isn’t even the 1/2 of it. The first time I was out there I was grinding for about three hours and came away with about 25 gold worth of greens. That is the least that I have made there yet. This weekend I was grinding there for a while. I came away with about 100 gold worth of greens and the following somewhat high dollar items:

1. (Blue) Elder Wizards Mantle: 25 gold - 40gold on AH
    2. (Green) Plans: Thorium Shield Spike: 90 gold -125 gold on AH
    3. (Purple) Glowing Brightwood Staff: 650 gold - 800gold on AH

Now I know I probably got pretty lucky this weekend but I got a great exp/hour and even without the three somewhat high dollar items I still did phenomenal.

Give it a try if you are not quite ready to farm Tyr's Hand.

Good spots for money farming
    igflp21232's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great ideas i really need a good and quick way to get money and how do you amke a fish macro

Cush's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not very good with macros/bots, check the Bots and Programs section, there are plenty there.

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great Guide ty m8

jakob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

wot lvl does this require?

Muryllis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice - I'll get to farming those Armer Piercers (used one as my hunter when I got it XD) right away!!

+rep

[Edit] They seem to have fixed this; I killed both guards, FDed, and they did not respawn. I've been waiting for ten minutes as I type this.
    Last edited by Muryllis; 06-14-2006 at 07:14 PM.

Tbone's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woah, now im glad my main is a lvl 56 hunter

zomgwarlock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome ideas, thanks

TwIsTeDbOi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, the RFK glitch has been fixed. Just tried it.

Perix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SWEET guide also the gorrilas in ungoro are my lvl so i can grind and get xp easly

linuxnacrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Good spots for money farming

hmmmm.....im new here, but i've seen the exact same thing on another site 'sept for the hunter thing

thebklounge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea these are from another site..... www.gold-world-of-warcraft.com

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only is this place great for farming Rune Cloth but if you are like me, it's great for grinding xp. I got over 200k xp in a matter of hours. I am the type that doesn't follow guides because there is no 100% perfect guide and I'm not saying that this is close for leveling rather than farming but it's a great spot.

Also, I had rested XP from 54 to 56 so that is how I leveled so fast. I got about 550xp per kill and they dropped fast for me as a Shaman.