Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another PvP flaggin' method for PvE servers

NOT sure if this is the right spot :P found this one pretty cool :P

So you're on a PvE server but you want to kill some non-flagged opposing faction members?

Well, if you're a rogue or a druid, you can! You just need to have a slightly higher level than the player you want to flag (5 levels should do it, the talent master of Deception is a plus, and being an elf can help)

What you want to do is wait for the player you want to gank to fight a mob. You should remain stealthed at all time, with your PvP flag on.
    When you see the critter has low health, get ready! What you want to do is step on top of the mob JUST AS IT DIES. That way, if your stealth is high enough and your opponent is a normal person, he will try to loot the corpse as soon as he sees the dying animation (I personnally right-click spam the mobs when I'm farming so as to waste as little time as possible to loot)

And there's your trick: If you did it right and are kinda lucky, he will right-click on YOU before he realizes you are there (only cunning people notice the cursor changing into a sword, it will work most of the time)

Now he attacked you, he has his PvP flag on, make him your bitch.

This works very well on newbies, if you're a dirty bastard and feel like ganking level 2's, they always fall for it and they can't actually see you until they hit you.

Also, this is easier to do on melee opponents, since it is hard to time it right with casters or distance classes, if you're trying to net some HP with this (meaning killing a target that can actually see you if you don't do it right)

Sorry, I don't have any screenshots available because for the same credit card reasons as Redguides, my WoW account is frozen at this time.

Voila, since Bacstab has a rogue I hope he will like it and give me access

Also about ganking level 2's please don't flame saying it's not moral, because as it is stated many times everywhere on this forum, if you don't approve morally, don't do it. As long as someone gets a kick out of it I'll be happy.

Another PvP flaggin' method for PvE servers
    Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good post thanks for sharing
    +REP

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Should be good for my alt. I play primarily on PvP.

Cush's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesnt matter if its PvP or PvE if you think about it....The newb lands aren't contested anyway ^^.
    This method rawks!