Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9/10 PvP Warriors recommend this trick (Frost Mages HATE them)

So, I know this isn't new knowledge, but it's definitely not common knowledge based on my experience. This message is for every warrior who has ever taken a power nap, cleaned their house, or filed their taxes while waiting for a Mage to finish cackling maniacally as they charge up a free Frostbolt/Pyroblast after using the strategically advanced tactic of rooting you.
    not only wipe the shit-eating grin off his face as you unleash the rage of a thousand past ganks on him mid-frostbolt/pyroblast, it will continue to remove any further roots or slows from you for the duration, and it doesn't stop there! Why just shit on mages? Why not continuously dispel that warlock's dots over the course of the fight, why not remove that shitty rogue's poisons in case he decides to blind you and bandage (so clever and original). Fellow warriors we've been handed the elixir of the gods (at a significantly lower price than free action potions) and we simply look past it!
    https://solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/ https://bluestacks.vip/
    Last edited by GilbertJobs; 09-20-2019 at 11:07 PM.

9/10 PvP Warriors recommend this trick (Frost Mages HATE them)
    Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GilbertJobs View Post
    So, I know this isn't new knowledge, but it's definitely not common knowledge based on my experience. This message is for every warrior who has ever taken a power nap, cleaned their house, or filed their taxes while waiting for a Mage to finish cackling maniacally as they charge up a free Frostbolt/Pyroblast after using the strategically advanced tactic of rooting you.
    not only wipe the shit-eating grin off his face as you unleash the rage of a thousand past ganks on him mid-frostbolt/pyroblast, it will continue to remove any further roots or slows from you for the duration, and it doesn't stop there! Why just shit on mages? Why not continuously dispel that warlock's dots over the course of the fight, why not remove that shitty rogue's poisons in case he decides to blind you and bandage (so clever and original). Fellow warriors we've been handed the elixir of the gods (at a significantly lower price than free action potions) and we simply look past it!
    10/10 Post but In the wrong section

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GilbertJobs View Post
    Am I an idiot or am I missing what you are talking about

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Restorative Potion - Spell - World of Warcraft
    It's just copy paste of a post from reddit.

5. Thanks Unknown Temptation (1 members gave Thanks to Neer for this useful post)