Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-375 Profession guides(nice little site I use)

Hey everyone, I was surfing the net when I picked up herbalism on my hunter and was looking for a good site that had images and good routes 1-375 for my gathering professions. I stumbled across this site and was amazed by it. I followed it for herbalism 1-375 in just one day. Just follow the picture guide for each section your at.

Here are the links.

Gathering Guides

Herbalism-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Herbalism
    Mining-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Mining
    Skinning-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Skinning

Crafting Guides

Alchemy-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Alchemy
    Blacksmithing-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Blacksmithing
    Enchanting-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Enchanting
    Engineering-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Engineering
    Jewelcrafting-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Jewelcrafting
    Leatherworking-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Leatherworking
    Tailoring-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Tailoring

Secondary Professions

First Aid-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: First Aid
    Cooking-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Cooking

Now just click the above links you need and read and click next at the bottom of the website, it will got to the next page so you can see the routes and information you need. Click the images to expand them into the web page.

I'm about to start the following the mining guide on my paladin to get it to 300. Good Luck to everyone that tries it

1-375 Profession guides(nice little site I use)
    Giantlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saltychip View Post
    Hey everyone, I was surfing the net when I picked up herbalism on my hunter and was looking for a good site that had images and good routes 1-375 for my gathering professions. I stumbled across this site and was amazed by it. I followed it for herbalism 1-375 in just one day. Just follow the picture guide for each section your at.

Here are the links.

Gathering Guides

Herbalism-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Herbalism
    Mining-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Mining
    Skinning-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Skinning

Crafting Guides

Alchemy-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Alchemy
    Blacksmithing-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Blacksmithing
    Enchanting-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Enchanting
    Engineering-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Engineering
    Jewelcrafting-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Jewelcrafting
    Leatherworking-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Leatherworking
    Tailoring-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Tailoring

Secondary Professions

First Aid-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: First Aid
    Cooking-Lootables: World of Warcraft Crafting and Profession Guides: Cooking

Now just click the above links you need and read and click next at the bottom of the website, it will got to the next page so you can see the routes and information you need. Click the images to expand them into the web page.

I'm about to start the following the mining guide on my paladin to get it to 300. Good Luck to everyone that tries it
    I would advise against using the guide for certain areas depending on your server
    Some of the "cheaper" methods of skilling up are actually more expensive than you'd think, and in some cases you're better off using a more expensive skill up because the ones the guide recommends sometimes go yellow/green

razhol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get all proffesion guides from 1-375 on the wow forums.

Saltychip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've personally used the gathering professions so would recommending it, if someone is trying to get their skill up.

Bobdebouwer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always used marsgamer but those were only from 1-300 so now I can replace this

MetalFan666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a 1-375 all proffesion guide with maps for the gathering ill edit with a link

Link: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...tml#post230774
    Last edited by MetalFan666; 01-11-2008 at 02:28 PM.

utarda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet thanks..+Rep

Xmike14x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O I love this site, its the best profession leveling site out there. Got my engineering to 375 using this with no only 1k gold.