0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.xowow.com review

Do not use for Powerleveling. They advertise no bots used. I was curious what they were doing in a well known money farming spot in negrand and when i went to check i was shocked to see my toon was in combat with a mob that wasnt taking any damage but the character was killed. After he died he rezzed and came back and same thing again.....so i look at the armory and see that my toon has 0 durability on all items. I became more curious and started following the supposed powerleveler and managed to keep kicking the "follow timer" in their glider to keep logging them out. ( i just started using glider too

So basically what ive gathered from this company is they take your toon....and SLOWLY powerlevel your toon but more importantly they farm gold. IT took 5 days of 24hour botting for them to go 67-69 (my account was closed at 69)..........

** * NOTICE OF FINAL WARNING * * *

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account XXXXXXXX. Access to this account has been temporarily disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. Based on a review of the information presented, this World of Warcraft account has been given a final warning and a 72 hour account suspension, in addition to any previous warnings issued. Until the suspension has been lifted, the account will not be accessible. Please note that Blizzard Entertainment will be unable to provide further information regarding the specific time an account will become accessible again.

This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use) and our game policies (Blizzard Technical Support). According to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft. Be aware that any additional inappropriate actions may result in the permanent closure of the account.

With that being said, we have reset the password to the World of Warcraft account XXXXXXX. Please use the new password that has been sent to your registered e-mail address to log into the game client first. After you have successfully logged into the World of Warcraft, you may proceed to the Account Management page to set the password as you choose.

It may take up to one day for our system to generate and send the temporary password; your patience in this matter is appreciated. If you have not received a temporary password within one day of receiving this message, please check your:

· Spam folder
    · Junk Mail folder
    · Suspect Mail folder

If you are still unable to locate the temporary password message, please contact us at Blizzard Technical Support.

For the continued security of the account, please log in at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account and take the following steps:

· Verify that your contact information is accurate; update it if necessary
    · create a new, not-easily guessed, secure personal password; Blizzard Technical Support has password creation tips.

Please be sure to maintain safe Internet practices and safeguard all World of Warcraft account information for the most secure gaming experience. Feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns you may have. For more computer/Internet safety and security tips, please visit Blizzard Technical Support.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at Blizzard Technical Support.

We thank you in advance for respecting our position and hope that you will continue to enjoy your gaming experience in World of Warcraft.

Regards,

Hacilus
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    World of Warcraft Community Site

www.xowow.com review
    KTTnVST's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats what u get for buying Powerleveling.
    Its not hard to use a guide to level and make gold in the process.
    U can make an easy 2500g+ Just questing. But hey some people just are too lazy and not willing to learn how to play their class.

oreomasta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i told the guys at wowplcenter that if they pwrlvl my toon to 70 and get me flying mount id let them use my toon for a week

now its one day later he started at 65 now hes 68 has 1.2kg (i had 0 when it started cuz i sent gold to another account) and will prolly be 70 today or tomorrow. btw ima just change my pass when he hits 70

Opirity1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm... NO posting reviews in guides?

mikeo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there any glider hack?

hehelolmanden's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oreomasta what is wowplcenter?

Fenner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, thats odd. my buddy just finished using their service. he was lvled from 41-60 in 2 days. and we had conversations with the guy doing the pl. he was smart too. he would ask our friends and guildies to run him through shit, even got him 2 epics :P. anyways i was so happy with what i saw i decided to pay them to pl me a lock. anyways i used thsale.com. they are te ones you need to stay away from. i have videos of them botting, and videos of my conversations in live chat and them refusing to give my money back (i even told them to keep the money for the 3 lvls they got me in 48 hrs, 41-44) anyways ill edit my post with my results from my pl.

pewpewlazerz's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oreomasta View Post
    yeah i told the guys at wowplcenter that if they pwrlvl my toon to 70 and get me flying mount id let them use my toon for a week

now its one day later he started at 65 now hes 68 has 1.2kg (i had 0 when it started cuz i sent gold to another account) and will prolly be 70 today or tomorrow. btw ima just change my pass when he hits 70
    do not trust this wowplcentre screwed me over bad.

1. they deleted gear on my warrior and about 50 badges of justice
    2. they got my rogue banned
    3. they transfered one of my AV twinks to a rp server = /

I rented them 3 accounts that I didnt play much and when the rogue got banned i took them back until i got compensated and they said they would only compensate if i let them use the other 2.

Not a trustworthy site. But hey one of my rogues has 5k gold on it because i took it back just in time 6):

...also
    Umm... NO posting reviews in guides?
    Last edited by pewpewlazerz; 01-08-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Fenner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    l account to check my characters progress. it was good, in just a couple hours he went from 46-50. so i went to bed. when i awoke this morning i logged into that account again and to my surprise they werent logged in. i figured there was no ****ing way they were finsihed so fast. so i go to login to my account that was being pl by them. account temp banned. they were caught using bots. ill post the email here as soon as i can gain some access to the email account i used to register the account. lol

edit: not only did they lie and said they didnt bot. but on top of that now they are refusing to refund any money. they want to finish the job, and no matter how many times i told them i didnt want them to perm ban my account. they continued to say that. they will not refund my money. Then finally she says "i do not have the permission to refund your money, only my boss does"... so i ask when is your boss going to be in? she replys with "in a week or so, he is on a vacation".

these ppl are not to be trusted, its bs.
    Last edited by Fenner; 01-09-2008 at 12:47 PM.