0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Run A Bar And Make Money For Both Factions

Make a New Character Make It A Female Name It Waitet Or Waitress Or Whatever Then Find A Place To Make a Bar

For Alliance In The SW Park The Bar With A Mailbox In Front

For Horde A Lonely Building in Orgrimmar

Buy ALOT Of Beer And Some Food Make Some Macros that say

Welcome To (Name Of Bar) What Would You Want?

Make Lists Of Food with price

And Make A Special Combo Called "Special Combo"
    They Have To Pay Around 1 gold or 50s In The Special Combo Dance Naked Or.............You Get The Deal On My Character on Garithios Named Waitet(account banned so i dont do this anymore) i made like 100 gold in 2 weeks
    this is how to deal with people
    Nice Polite People Act Polite Back
    Beer Drinking People Give Them The "Special Combo"

Trust Me This Works If Your On Alot And Also Done Just Be Giving The Special Combo Run A Real Bar Get Some Nice Clothes Too

Buy Food And Stuff On The Auction House Run A Nice Bar

If You Have Problems With This Post A Message And Ill Help You

Run A Bar And Make Money For Both Factions
    Altf4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Run A Bar And Make Money For Both Factions

sounds like fun, but for gold. not worth it. 50g a week, can make that in 1 day grinding.

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STOP KILLING MY EYES DAMNIT! Please use capital letter properly, it's drivin' me INSANE.
    Thanks for sharing tho..

Meister's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you insolent noob, go kill some mobs and you get 500g in 2 weeks plus the items and drops, get a life

cosmo145's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A while back people were doing this on my server, they obviousally not doing it for the money since they were charging around 5s drinks.

While this is by no means the best or fastest way to make gold, it is fun to roleplay every once and a while.
    Some people say I'm a horrible person, But thats not true, I have the heart of a young boy
    ........... In a jar on my desk

pandapindakaas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Meister
    you insolent noob, go kill some mobs and you get 500g in 2 weeks plus the items and drops, get a life
    LOL you ''get a life and saying go grind 2weeks?
    One thing you say is against the other,just lol.

Greets panda

Firerobot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol your funny man you wanna know something not everyone has a lvl 60 with super amazing gear to grind like that and also i never said i still do this my account got banned but for other reasons but anyways i dont have time for this now i got to lvl my character and i dont find playing wow for what...since it came out me being a insolent noob and also sometimes its nice to kick back and rp in your spare time and make money while making it and also......yea about getting a life you should get one i mean killing mobs in 2 weeks!! wow i mean i play around 4 hours per day but 2 weeks you never said 4 hours per day in 2 weeks you just said 2 weeks!!! Got Life?

TwiceoveR's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Firerobot
    lol your funny man you wanna know something not everyone has a lvl 60 with super amazing gear to grind like that and also i never said i still do this my account got banned but for other reasons but anyways i dont have time for this now i got to lvl my character and i dont find playing wow for what...since it came out me being a insolent noob and also sometimes its nice to kick back and rp in your spare time and make money while making it and also......yea about getting a life you should get one i mean killing mobs in 2 weeks!! wow i mean i play around 4 hours per day but 2 weeks you never said 4 hours per day in 2 weeks you just said 2 weeks!!! Got Life?
    That was one of the weakest arguments I've ever seen. Anyone with half a brain...no, wait, 1/4 of a brain would know that he doesn't mean 24/7. Why don't you stop "trying" to make fun of him and accept the fact that he's better than you. As well, you claim to have a life and "only" play 4 hours a day. IMHO the kind of people that have the time to run their own virtual bar are the ones with no lives.

KThxBye
    "i dont get it do i type /hint i ngame?" - cantkill
    "Failure - When your best just isn't good enough."

Tehbey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did this on a roleplay server! I "worked" in a bar for 2 hours and got 20g on lvl 10, pretty nice starter cash imo

Ðeception's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by TwiceoveR
    That was one of the weakest arguments I've ever seen. Anyone with half a brain...no, wait, 1/4 of a brain would know that he doesn't mean 24/7. Why don't you stop "trying" to make fun of him and accept the fact that he's better than you. As well, you claim to have a life and "only" play 4 hours a day. IMHO the kind of people that have the time to run their own virtual bar are the ones with no lives.

KThxBye

No need to flame just mind your own buisness and keep your comments to your self. If you don't like the post then exit out of it. whats the point of flaming somone on a forum? you must be the type that feels big to argue with people over the internet yea you say get a life? i'd think about what YOU are doing before you say anything else.
    If i can't kill you.....I'll get someone who can....:fu:

TwiceoveR's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by **eception
    No need to flame just mind your own buisness and keep your comments to your self. If you don't like the post then exit out of it. whats the point of flaming somone on a forum? you must be the type that feels big to argue with people over the internet yea you say get a life? i'd think about what YOU are doing before you say anything else.
    Flaming people over the internet doesn't make me feel 'big', it's just fun and helps pass the time. As well, if I dont like a post, I'm going to say that I don't like. I thought that this was the whole point of forums, to discuss certain topics. The point of flaming someone on a forum is to let them know how you feel about their post(s). And as for you making fun of me for flaming people on forums, you might want to follow your own advice Cpt. Hipocrite.

And where in my post did you see me tell him to "get a life". I most definatley said that I think that he doesn't have one, but thats his choice. I'm not going to tell him what to do with his time, that's his choice.

KThxBye
    Last edited by TwiceoveR; 12-16-2006 at 12:32 PM.
    "i dont get it do i type /hint i ngame?" - cantkill
    "Failure - When your best just isn't good enough."

Sh4d0w's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm..I would get involved in this but I see no point xD nice post twould be good for starting lower lvls on another server while mine is down (-.-) So thanks for the nice guide and I agree whats the point in flaming?