0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Completely Afkable Leveling (3 levels 1 hour) 23-60

Using Archvaldor's Method of the Scarlet Monastary Zombie Farm i managed to make it 100% afkable (until you need to repair if needed)

Using a Feral Tank Druid with Brambles, 2 Swift Hand of Justice Trickets, 1 weapon with Elemental Force (Avalanche wont proc off brambles) and 1 neck with Mark of Hidden Satyr this farm became completely afkable

Made a short quick video to show you guys

Afkable Farm (Using Archvaldor's Method) - YouTube

(can prob do this with a prot pally too and Holy Shield (and maybe a shield spike) but would have to test)

Good Luck you guys!

Edit: original method was founded by Laptop Menace and given to Archvaldor (Sorry for that D: )

Edit: Seems to come a point where youll need to repair gear and the higher you get the more youll have to check to make sure ur not dying (im sure theres abilities that scale better than brambles.. any discussion on enchants or talents that might work better would be greatly appreciated.. once 45 im assuming Ysera's gift will make it better)

Edit: Going to do further Testing on certain enchants.. Lifesteal,Collosus, Unholy Weapon etc.
    Last edited by rugul; 10-11-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Completely Afkable Leveling (3 levels 1 hour) 20-60
  2. Thanks advanta, Ginchy, Snowee, h42, aionic11, Selma, Jaladhjin, Huntelaarr, series6, Team MMORPG, Poisons123, HunterHero, top_1, Subcore (14 members gave Thanks to rugul for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rugul View Post
    Using Archvaldor's Method of the Scarlet Monastary Zombie Farm i managed to make it 100% afkable (until you need to repair if needed)

Using a Feral Tank Druid with Brambles, 2 Swift Hand of Justice Trickets, 1 weapon with Elemental Force (Avalanche wont proc off brambles) and 1 neck with Mark of Hidden Satyr this farm became completely afkable

Made a short quick video to show you guys

Afkable Farm (Using Archvaldor's Method) - YouTube

(can prob do this with a prot pally too and Holy Shield (and maybe a shield spike) but would have to test)

Good Luck you guys!
    That's really clever, much faster than I was expecting.

Btw The original zombie method was developed by "laptop menace" who kindly shared the method with me via youtube message. He wanted me to share his fantastic method with everyone so I did.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

4. Thanks Toxic Sagrath, kingofgames (2 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Selma's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty smart, just want to point out if anybody runs the whole way like I did at level 20 you actually can't get in until level 23.
    Last edited by Selma; 10-09-2018 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Words

6. Thanks aionic11 (1 members gave Thanks to Selma for this useful post)
    rugul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Selma View Post
    This is pretty smart, just want to point out if anybody runs the whole way like I did at level 20 you actually can't get in until level 23.
    Shoot thank you i didnt realize that D:

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rugul View Post
    Shoot thank you i didnt realize that D:
    That was my mistake not yours I put incorrect numbers in my video. My apologies.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

9. Thanks series6 (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    arconesaeradan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really enjoyed leveling with this method around levels 25-35 on my druid, but it was afterward that it began to become unsustainable completely AFK, so I made a simple thrash macro that would activate while using CKS, since living wasn't very difficult if the zombies were only dying a little bit faster. Eventually, around level 45(even after obtaining Ysera's Gift), it was becoming much harder to simply AFK it and allow for thrash to be cast every thirty seconds or so. The same simple macro might work, so long as you were actively using CKS, but ~40 this method loses most of it's AFK-ness. Just for information in case anyone else would like to produce some efficacy, I had all heirloom slots filled, aside from the dread pirate ring, and each one was properly enchanted including leg armor/crane wing/ring bindings and the enchants described in the method above.

It was still super clean and efficient and definitely allowed me to fully AFK around 10 levels, and I'd definitely use this method on any druid I was leveling. I hope it can be improved before any massive nerfs come around. I might play around with enchants myself.

SuperKop's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, just kill dudes (probably will help of a friend) around the zombie pile and go bearform? Wanna make sure its as easy as it looks

Edit. So, not sure what I am doing wrong. If I afk this, I am going to get wrecked. Full heirloom (minus rings). Enchanted weapon and neck. Wasn't sure if I needed anything more. But these guys are taking me pretty low and I gotta thrash to kill them faster so the trinkets will proc and heal me back up. Did I have too many piles of corpse up? I even killed 2 piles because of getting close to being killed. Should I get leg and shoulder enchants?
    Last edited by SuperKop; 10-31-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Gourgas's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SuperKop View Post
    So, just kill dudes (probably will help of a friend) around the zombie pile and go bearform? Wanna make sure its as easy as it looks

Edit. So, not sure what I am doing wrong. If I afk this, I am going to get wrecked. Full heirloom (minus rings). Enchanted weapon and neck. Wasn't sure if I needed anything more. But these guys are taking me pretty low and I gotta thrash to kill them faster so the trinkets will proc and heal me back up. Did I have too many piles of corpse up? I even killed 2 piles because of getting close to being killed. Should I get leg and shoulder enchants?
    I've been using this method tonight. From level 23. Getting one level per 10 minutes. Never drops under 99% HP. ALL piles up. I even soloed the elites to clear out the piles. Only got the "standard" heirlooms. All heirlooms enchanted.
    This method is amazing. Even with all non-heirloom gear broken I wont die.

Im a Highmountain Tauren if that matters. 1% extra Versatility and damage reduction by 1..
    Last edited by Gourgas; 11-08-2018 at 03:49 AM.

Crosswood's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gourgas View Post
    I've been using this method tonight. From level 23. Getting one level per 10 minutes. Never drops under 99% HP. ALL piles up. I even soloed the elites to clear out the piles. Only got the "standard" heirlooms. All heirlooms enchanted.
    This method is amazing. Even with all non-heirloom gear broken I wont die.

Im a Highmountain Tauren if that matters. 1% extra Versatility and damage reduction by 1..
    I am trying this with my own tauren druid at the moment, full heirlooms, neck with hidden satyr, weapon with elemental force and two swift hand of justice for sustain - it's not sustainable for me when only doing the two piles closest to the exit. Do I need to aggro more than two piles to generate enough healing from the trinkets or what is your setup like?

Edit: Also had the elites respawning after a while.
    Last edited by Crosswood; 11-11-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Gourgas's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crosswood View Post
    I am trying this with my own tauren druid at the moment, full heirlooms, neck with hidden satyr, weapon with elemental force and two swift hand of justice for sustain - it's not sustainable for me when only doing the two piles closest to the exit. Do I need to aggro more than two piles to generate enough healing from the trinkets or what is your setup like?

Edit: Also had the elites respawning after a while.
    I found out that keeping fewer piles up will get me killed in a few minutes. With all five piles I re-generate enough health to stay alive until the elite respawn. Luckily as a druid you can kill those off pack by pack. Watch a tv show and keep killing the elites from time to time, really simple 23-60.

SuperKop's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So more piles = easier to live? Probably because procs will happen more frequently

petter7252's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More piles is better, all piles is best, but I die when the rest of my gear gets broken/red. Any tips? Posting what gear i have when i get to my pc.

Edit: link to gear i use now: https://www.wowhead.com/list=83126225/druid-sm-solo

plus some random gear that i got thru random dungeons

Edit2: Stacking up on versatility enchants where i can on rest of gear, agility everywhere else where i cant get versatility. Wondering if its better to stack up on stamina, or armor..

Edit 3, final note: left the instance after i hit level 38 or so, elites respawned and got to tiresome and hard to kill., but a great way to level from 23 to 37-38
    Last edited by petter7252; 11-16-2018 at 09:08 PM.

petter7252's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about items? Other buffs? I could not afk (20min++) it anymore when i got to 37-38

jevinsam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely this method is great for fast leveling in the game. You have explained this method very easily which is really appreciable. Every gamer should make use of this method to level up your game. Because i have been waiting so long for the next level since i started playing this game.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this, cant get it to work - dying constantly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast