338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to use TWO characters to level up on ONE account

This is an incredibly useful if simple trick that forms the basis of a lot of powerful exploits.

Essentially, you use two clients and switch between them without logging out leaving a stationary
    character and any associated creations (such as a monk statue) in-game for a minute. This can
    be used to farm mobs for xp or gold.

Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

How to use TWO characters to level up on ONE account
  2. Thanks JhonnyQ, Kenneth, DewTech, aionic11, sjqlwy (5 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    JhonnyQ's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg remove that folders fast before everyone sees them!!!!

4. Thanks Scumstation (1 members gave Thanks to JhonnyQ for this useful post)
    Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I neeeed to see those love letters.

jevinsam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t know how many people have tried this before but suddenly i got this idea because, i have an account but i doesn’t really play that much and I was thinking that it is totally waste. And then I thought how great it would be to just have a permanent priest following you around all the time keeping you healed up.

I’ve been having a really good time with this because not only you can level two characters at once, you are also pretty unstoppable as far as questing goes. Obviously, you need two computers side by side and two WOW accounts. I just put my laptop and I’m ready to go.

You just have to make a main character and some type of healer that start in the same place. I’ve found a warrior/priest to be a strong combo but the main thing is that your main character needs to be able to hold aggro well. Then you simply bind the key of your choice to “follow selected character” in key bindings for the healer. Then, just press F2 (select party member 1) and then the binded key of your healer whenever your ready to go questing. Party up and the healer will follow your main character wherever they go and heals/buffs are always just a keystroke. Just make sure to always share quests with your healer.

My protection warrior seems almost invincible using this method and I can easily do group quests and quests way above my level. It’s a blast!
    Last edited by jevinsam; 11-22-2018 at 11:24 AM.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jevinsam View Post
    I don’t know how many people have tried this before but this idea came to me because, i have an account but i doesn’t really play that much and I was thinking that it is totally a waste. And then I thought how great it would be to just have a permanent priest following you around all the time keeping you healed up.

I’ve been having a really good time with this because not only you can level two characters at once, you are also pretty unstoppable as far as questing goes. Obviously, you need two computers side by side and two WOW accounts. I just put my laptop and I’m ready to go.

You just have to make a main character and some type of healer that start in the same place. I’ve found a warrior/priest to be an especially strong combo but the main thing is that your main character needs to be able to hold aggro well. Then you simply bind the key of your choice to “follow selected character” in key bindings for the healer and hot key all of their healing/buff spells. Then, just press F2 (select party member 1) and the binded key on your healer whenever your ready to go questing. Party up and the healer will follow your main character around everywhere they go and heals/buffs are always just a keystroke away. Just make sure to always share quests with your healer.

My protection warrior seems almost invincible using this method and I can easily do group quests and quests way above my level. It’s a blast!
    You've discovered multi-boxing, congratulations. It is very powerful and doesn't violate the T&C. You'll find you can run dungeons efficiently and do various other things you can't normally.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

8. Thanks aionic11 (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)