34/26
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP Shaman up to level 46-48

Doubt this is intended, but felt it too minor to post in exploits. Basically up until about level 46-48 Resto spec is far superior to enh/ele. Theres a huge difference at lower levels before you gain more passives in your dps spec's.
    Up until about lv 40 resto is easily double dps than enh/ele. For reference you can check your tooltip and see that resto dps spells do more damage than elemental (once you get more passives in ele then ele will eventually be better)

Anyways just thought I'd share this, it has been pretty fun doing 60%+ of groups damage and being able to backup heal when needed and even more fun in BG's.

P.S. Even at lv 50 right now my resto dps is about the same as ele minus large aoe pulls.

OP Shaman up to level 46-48
  2. Thanks Eryx (1 members gave Thanks to Honor777 for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Honor777 View Post
    Doubt this is intended, but felt it too minor to post in exploits. Basically up until about level 46-48 Resto spec is far superior to enh/ele. Theres a huge difference at lower levels before you gain more passives in your dps spec's.
    Up until about lv 40 resto is easily double dps than enh/ele. For reference you can check your tooltip and see that resto dps spells do more damage than elemental (once you get more passives in ele then ele will eventually be better)

Anyways just thought I'd share this, it has been pretty fun doing 60%+ of groups damage and being able to backup heal when needed and even more fun in BG's.

P.S. Even at lv 50 right now my resto dps is about the same as ele minus large aoe pulls.
    This is actually true of all healing specs. The reason is that healing specs have fewer dps abilities so those they have are op or otherwise it would take forever to level (as it used to) by questing. At low levels this creates a massive imbalance.

Btw Have you tried soloing dungeons with resto? I noticed the one class I could solo dungeons with was holy pala-however, it wasn't very efficient.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Honor777's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    34/26
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As resto shamy I could take on up to 2 mobs at a time but anymore and they just do too much damage. I checked out hpally and I can see that spec being able to solo dungeons, but its majorly lacking in aoe and vs ret, ret has holy power abilities that I think would keep it on par with holy dps.
    I went ahead and checked out monk and druid. Monk is nothing special which is no surprise due to the popularity of fistweaving.
    Druid looked pretty solid if you stay resto spec and can go feral or guardian. Either spec looks really strong and because of the talent to get some abilities from another spec really makes it viable.

Overall though from just looking over tooltips and no actual testing it doesn't look nearly as imbalanced as resto dps.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Honor777 View Post
    As resto shamy I could take on up to 2 mobs at a time but anymore and they just do too much damage. I checked out hpally and I can see that spec being able to solo dungeons, but its majorly lacking in aoe and vs ret, ret has holy power abilities that I think would keep it on par with holy dps.
    I went ahead and checked out monk and druid. Monk is nothing special which is no surprise due to the popularity of fistweaving.
    Druid looked pretty solid if you stay resto spec and can go feral or guardian. Either spec looks really strong and because of the talent to get some abilities from another spec really makes it viable.

Overall though from just looking over tooltips and no actual testing it doesn't look nearly as imbalanced as resto dps.
    Thanks a ton mate, that's really useful stuff. Saved me (at least) several hours compiling a levelling guide.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I leveled as a disc priest from 110 to 120. Swapped to shadow a few times but I felt more confident and had much better survivability plus simpler rotation as disc.

I also recently leveled my disc priest alt with some friends from 1 to 50 and was out dpsing them (rogue and monk) while questing, in dungeons, and in pvp. Fantastic experience!

Even at level 120 I often out dps other dps in heroics and dungeons, and do pretty well in bgs - as a healer.

speedbu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide! Sorry for off topic question guys you seem like you know how to level in WoW. Have you heard about Dugi Guides or Dynasty booster addon? Could you rate this software... how beneficial it is in the leveling addons section? is it valuable or shit... Are paid addons in WoW even worth or can you get all for free with the same effort? I've seen you can promote this programs but I won't even start if they don't help users and i'm collecting pro player opinions. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by speedbu; 09-30-2018 at 03:20 AM. Reason: correction
    The fastest way to farm and level up in WoW: https://optihax.com