Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faction Changing, reputation and Azerite Artifact Power

Hello!

I recently faction changed my 120 Warlock and Mage, and I would like to share a few interesting things!

1) Once you Faction Change, all of your reputation standings will remain the same. They get converted to the new equivalent without losing a single point
    2) You will appear as a "fresh 110" in terms of quests, this means you can do all quests of all zones for the faction you changed to. This gives an insane amount of extra reputation on top of the reputation you already had from the previous faction
    3) The war campaign resets, you have to do it again. This too gives additional reputation AND a lot of Azerite Artifact Power!
    4) After the introduction quests, all flight paths will be unlocked, no need to discover them all!

This could be an extremely useful way to bumping your reputations to Exalted without having to do World Quests or waiting for them to appear. Just a simple faction change can give you really A LOT of extra reputation with ALL factions and all an insane amount of Azerite Power as well!

The only downside is that you won't have access to Kings' Rest and Siege of Boralus until you finished the Horde storyline quests and the warcampaign up to 7500/12000 reputation. This is a minor thing, as you would want to do all story linesand the war campaign for the easy reputation and Azerite.

I know this is not much of a guide, I am just sharing what will happen when you faction change, and how you can benefit from it reputation -and Azerite wise.

Enjoy.

PS: If you do this just for the additional rep and power, you can faction change, fo the story lines and war campaign and then just transfer back. If you finish it within 3 days, a game master will be able to reverse the faction change for you. They have a 72 hours window where you can ask for a refund.

Edit: Even though the War Campaign resets, you keep your epic followers, they too are converted from Alliance to Horde. You also keep your War Resources.
    Edit 2: Your missions do also not reset. Even when your War Campaign is 0% completed, missions are there to start with your epic followers.
    Edit 3: Your Flight Master's Whistle keeps working after a Faction Change, even with no progress into the new War Campaign.
    Last edited by Annaisha; 09-02-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Faction Changing, reputation and Azerite Artifact Power
  2. Thanks proneb, Poetica (2 members gave Thanks to Annaisha for this useful post)
    disgusting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do dungeons/raid lockouts reset?

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by disgusting View Post
    Do dungeons/raid lockouts reset?
    No. But you can get double the reputation without having to wait for world quests. Same goes for Azerite.

frallan123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the new races? Do they unlock too?

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frallan123 View Post
    What about the new races? Do they unlock too?
    If you have the required reputation after conversion then yes.

Emrah123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you supposed to get rep for the honorbound? When I did things on alliance I got rep for every quest however on horde I barely got any.

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Emrah123 View Post
    Are you supposed to get rep for the honorbound? When I did things on alliance I got rep for every quest however on horde I barely got any.
    Alliance had rep from a lot of quests where horde didn't. Blizz said they fixed it with wanted quests giving 250 rep now, but seems like it isn't balanced.

Poetica's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was so behind on rep farm due to health issues, this is easy solution to catch up before mythics open. And if you can do it all under 3 days, ask for refund and thats it. Thx for guide, awesome tips there.

Nerisila's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The war campain gives only reputation for the race faction right? as example alliance 7th legion.
    There where no quests for champions expect the introdution into your artefact neck.

So if you would need reputation with these guys it wouldnt make much sense expect for the amount of azerite you would get.

nss89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it still works or is it fixed? I am 6000/12000 on 7. Legion Alliance. When i will switch faction, can i get exalted to honorbound/7. Legion ? How much rep. we will get?

Edit: switch from alliance to horde doesnt realy works. Complete campaign and 1 day WQ gives ca. 8k rep on honorbound/7. Legion rep... because u dont get rep for campaign q
    Last edited by nss89; 09-14-2018 at 05:11 PM.