Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AOE Shaman - Guide

Im too lazy to level up my shaman ! What to do ? The answer is GO AOE

SUGESSTED FOR LEVELS 26/32+
    If you dont want to read this guide go down to a smaller version of it

Hi there for those who want the 3rd part of my previous guides calm down.. it will be soon as possible.
    But lets get back to this guide... I had 2 shamans , I leveled em up to level 60 , but can you imagine what did it look like when i was leveling up my 2nd shaman ?
    Well let me just tell you that i became a freak at playing as Shamans i knew alot of tricks and alot of methods to level up / pass the time / prepare for the future levels.
    People think that "Shamans are soo overpowered ..." well let me just say that every class has something overpowered.. but they can only use this power when they know how to play as that class.
    In this "small ? " guide I'll explain how to go AOE with a shaman and hopefully I'll be writing other guides aswell (about shamans).

But lets get back to the guide ! :

There are alot of ways how to go aoe.. each for different builds.
    ALWAYS USE ROCKBITTER IF YOURE TANKING !

Mobs | Difficulty : Guide

3 Mobs | Uber-Easy : Suggested for any talent build
    2 ways how to do this : If youre enhancment or restoration you get the 3 mobs on yourself put a STR , AGI totem and once you build up agro at all those 3 mobs you put Fire nova totem , after that magma totem and once all of those expire the agro goes from you to the totems.. so run a way a little bit put a earthbind totem and the Searing totem start casting Chain lightning (If you have..) and if you dont have chain lightning then cast on 2 mobs lightning bolt and on one eartshock.. go tank again but they should be dead by now

2ND way : (Elemental especially) get the 3 mobs and start running around.. (the best way is in circle while putting up a earthbind totem in the middle) cast lightning bolts on them (or chain lightning -- its for the aggro) after that put a fire nova totem again atleast 2 yards from em and they should run into it... replace the Earthbind totem alot and after a while you can put a magma totem aswell (if you have ofcourse) or searing totem

5mobs | Easy : Again 2 ways the first one is when youre enhancment or restoration you can tank em easyli (keeping up the aggro and some DPS)
    But if youre Elemental you have to do the same as above with the 3 mobs
    Earthbind totem.. run in circles .. Fire nova totem 2 yards infront of em etc...

Ok the above is a very easy way how to AOE but what if you want to kill up to 10 mobs or more ? Let me just say that when i was doing this trick i failed atleast 3 times b4 i finnaly did one group ! So dont give up

10mobs | Medium : Ok tanking would be fun but only for an idiot. Running around in circle would **** up the entire AOE trick and trying to get agro on yourself would waste up all your mana. We have to run in a line which is a very big problem. Let me just say that i was a Shaman who ppl called : "Spirit whore" i had atleast 300 spirit + on lvl 54~ (enchants , fairly good equipment)
    And i had trinkets what restore mana alot. I had XX Reg of mana so mana wasnt a problem for me...
    But lets get back to the guide : Straight line , possible enhancment alot and a bit elemental. Use your ghost wolf cause if you would use your mount.. you would probably get slowed down and would have to jump of your mount.
    Time for the action.. Run biting as much as enemies as possible.. once you get em into a group get out of ghost wolf... And nows a problem.. we cant loose em so we have to put a magma totem what would insta died after it would hit em (waste of mana #1) . Earthbind totem after that and after you run a while Fire nova totem. Here comes a very big problem.. cause they can catch up to us here so Earthbind once possible and turn 90 degrees , once you turn Fire nova totem again and an earthbind totem and another 90 degrees . Ok even tho we hit em with the totems we need to keep em on our tail (Tail cause i was a Tauren shaman :F ). So waste of mana again ! Put magma totem (waste of mana #2). After running a while like an idiot you should finnaly kill em.
    20 mobs | Possible but mostly luck : Same as with the above ! but you have to put more magma totems otherwise youll loose em quickly so it would look like Wolf -> Run -> Get 5 mobs -> magma totem -> More mobs -> Etc...

And a shorter guide for those who dont want to read ! :
    3-5 mobs -> Elemental = Earthbind totem -> LB (lightning bolt) on mobs -> Run -> EB totem -> Fire nova totem 2 yards away from em -> Repeat
    --- Run in circles with the EB in the middle ---

10-20 mobs -> Run (Ghost wolf) -> Bite em -> Magma totem so they dont run away -> Eartbind totem -> Fire nova totem -> EB totem once possible turn 90 degrees -> Fire nova totem -> Repeat

I hope you enjoyed this guide, Thank you for reading
    Without my permission please do not copy this to another site ! Thanks
    ---------
    Good Luck & Have Fun
    Last edited by Freezy; 12-03-2006 at 08:26 AM.

AOE Shaman - Guide
    Jones4ever's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AOE Shaman - Guide

Holy Sh*t, My friend can use this guide...

+rep
    Manga, MMO, and Anime fan.

Iginit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice guide +rep... could you link a specific talent build for aoe shammy?

Freezy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well since you asked so nicely Yes But i will have to look at the new blizzard talents . After i find some talent calculator i will PM you with the AOE talents

EDIT : I found out that the talents didnt change yet !!! LOL
    Elemental [AOE] Shaman = suggested mobs 5-10 and more
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...30050000000000
    Enhancment [AOE + PVP] Shaman = suggested mobs = 5 mobs + 2 allies = Easyli \ 10 mobs + 1 ally = Ya still easy ^^
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...00020000000000
    Restoration shaman [PVE + AOE] = suggested mobs 3-8 and maybe more - Good for end-game dungeons.. Not into that much tho
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...50350503050150

ENJOY !
    Last edited by Freezy; 12-04-2006 at 04:42 PM.

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iginit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great Freezy, thx

kkthxbye

Tink's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF? on my shaman, my fire nova totem does 300 damage. Not nearly enought to kill ten mobs. Even if I spam it! I can solo about four mobs at the same level as me, but no more, my HP is not endless.
    Aap?