Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Few tips and gold making with Engineering.

Ok, so i had a break from wow and now im back im back on mmowned, with the stupid ( non - contributor tag *doh* ) so i hope these tips and tricks will help you with your engineering.

Ok, so assumeing your 60+ and ure engineering is 300+ this is where my tips start. First off, i hope you have mining, if u dont then why the hell did u pick engineering ( imo. ) , ok so ure in hellfire and your level 60, if ure completely new to tbck heres a run down of the ore you will aquire from 60-70.

Fel - Iron.

Adamitite.

Khorium.

Eternium.

First off ill tell you where you should go for the said ores, Fel-iron you want to farm hellfire penisula, the place is jam packed full of fel-iron if ure lucky ull get a khorium node or 2 but genrally this place will get you alot of fel iron very quickly.

Adamite is commonly found in nagrand, search all the orge caves and genrally around the mountins, lots of nodes here however when ure 70 and you have your epic flyer finding adamite is alot easier.

Khorium, well this isnt abundent in any regen of outland however id suggest SMW, as youll also find rich adamitite deposits whicth might get you gems.

Eternium is the rarest ore and can only be mined from nodes of diffrent ores, much life swiftwhistle can only be picked from diffrent herbs. ( not 100% certain but ive yet to see an eterium node )

Ok now you know where to farm youll want to get started. from levels 60-63 id farm hellfire do all the quests but mainly look for nodes youll make a SHIT load of gold from here if u stay till 63 trust me i did and i made about 400g from the ore alone.

At 63 if your a hunter, or if ure gear is genrally good skip zang and head to terrokar more nodes here than zang imo and its also a good place to grind netherweb silk aswell as scyer rep, stay till 64-65.

65-68/9 stay in nagrand, follow my next tip to find out why, aswell as alot of ores + rep + quests theres another reason for staying here.

Ok, my next tip, if u havent been zang go there now, go farm primal life from the bog lords youll need 4, once youve got the primals get the rest of the mats for Thottbot World of Warcraft: Zapthrottle Mote Extractor

in order to get that schematic youll need to do a quest, the quest givers are outside the alli and horde bases in zang. do the quest get the recipe and learn it. once learnt spend whatever it takes to make it this thing will make u 100 times it worth. Not sure what it does? Well, when your wearing a pair of goggles that let you see gas clouds ect, this little baby extracts them. In 2.3 blizz buffed the clouds and now nagrand is packed full of them, not many engineers will thank me for telling yuo this and you can farm many many many primal airs in a matter of a couple of hours. flying mount helps epic flyer realllly helps. but if your level 65 and have a pair of goggles, start questing and suck all the gas u see until ALL the quests are done, along with the ores ull recive youll be rolling in gold.

Ok next tip. So my engineering was sitting at 361 and i was now faced with making 14 khoirum scopes, whitch never sell and when they do its half the price u pay to make one, assumeing your not stupid enuff to farm all that mats. ok heres my best tip to any 360+ engineer wanting to max there engineering cheaply as possible.

Thottbot World of Warcraft: Ultra-Spectropic Detection Goggles

These little babys will save u so much fukin gold you wont belive how cheap mazing engineering actually is, the mats are about 30g at a push, but if u know a skinners password like i do then the mats go down to about 15g per pair of goggles. these go green at 365 i think but dont let that put you off it only took me 18 goggles to get 14 skill points, it might go green at 370 not sure. but the BEST thing about these goggles is.... they ALLWAYS disenchant into a large prismatic shard! thats 20g of your 30g mats back! or you can save for that enchant you really want . this is a little known secret it seems but now i hope u have fun maxing for about 100g.

next tip. sell ure grenades. While leveling engineering if u find u can make some grenades for skills, sell them, high level engineers cannot be arsed farming all those mats when for a few gold they can buy the grenades, you set your own price depending on the market but from 20 ore whitch goes around 20g on my server 10 grenaes go for around 30g, do the math guys .

If i get more tips for engineering ill update. hope this helps.

Few tips and gold making with Engineering.
    Andrejcar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Few tips and gold making with Engineering.

This was allready posted...i think it`s called how to make 3k gold in a day or something like that.

Swh777's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its data is a little more than the 3k info (which most engineers knew about but were trying to keep there primal prices up but now that cats out of the bag,
    rember the first rule of the Zapthrottle Mote Extractor is we don't talk about the Zapthrottle Mote Extractor)
    and has one or 2 more points like the goggles being fairly cheep and always shard well.
    Last edited by Swh777; 11-24-2007 at 03:22 AM.

0eyvind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Andrejcar View Post
    This was allready posted...i think it`s called how to make 3k gold in a day or something like that.
    Yeah, just read it yesterday. Just search for "Mote extractor". Two post will come up, this and the "3000g Gold in just one day"

Read it, it's awesome

Egaswe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is the Mote exttractor so good that you can level engineering and still earn gold on it?

0eyvind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Egaswe View Post
    is the Mote exttractor so good that you can level engineering and still earn gold on it?
    I don't think so, it didn't give me skill when i was at 370.
    Last edited by 0eyvind; 11-24-2007 at 11:41 AM.