Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[2017] 35 World of Warcraft Gold Farming Spots 7.3 + Gold Token Giveaway!

A year ago I released a video about working farming spots that were still kicking butt as we entered the early stages of Legion.
    Since then a couple of things have changed such as zoning nerfs, and the steady fall of cross realm assist.

I did my research, and from that I compiled a good list of working farming spots can bring in some gold.

Here's a list of farms (with a video I created) listing 35 spots that still work. The video REALLY helps you nail down the specifics of each farm.
    I suggest you use it as a reference.

If you watch it on youtube, you can see specific time stamps to the location of each spot.
    You can also enter the WoW gold token giveaway I'm hosting on the video. Good luck.

If you want to enter the gold token giveaway I'm hosting the video, just right click the video and copy
    the link. I don't think im allowed to link to my channel directly.

1) Desolace Instant Respawn Infinite Farm / Potential Gold: 3,000 – 10,000g / Type: Infinite BOE + Cloth / Target: Slitherblade Naga

This is an infinte farming spot that takes place just east of maraudon. It requires you to stand in a specific spot which will allow you to kill all the slitherblade naga that surround the river. This spot is generally a GREAT spot since the mobs respawn instantly after death. You will get an obscene amount of silk, wool, greens, and low level patterns. It's one of the only remaining infinite respawn farms left in the game.

2) Isle Of Thunder Filthy Filthling Farm / Potential Gold: 3,000 – 8000g / Target: Quivering Filth.

This is a once size fits all pet farm that can generally leave you with a small sum of gold if your server is low on this specific pet. (You can always check on the undermine journal). It takes place in the Ihgaluk crag and is generally performed by sweeping the oozes in the small muddy pools surrounding the area. An easy spot to hit, that really isn't farmed all to often. I was able to get one in the video after a small 24 minutes.

3) Uldum Baby Crocolisk Skinning Farm / Potential Gold: 10,000 – 25,000 / Target: Young Crocolisk.

This is a VERY GOOD potion of treasure finding farm that generally shocked me when I stumbled upon it. In this video it's one of the more popular farms – just because it's potential to tap into soo many different markets (especially if you are a skinner). It takes place at the pit of scales near the foot of the uldum river. It allows you to not only gather tiny treasure chests faster than any other spot, but also awards an obscene amount of leather. Just step on the eggs and 5 crocolisk will attach to your character. Kill them all and start skinning them. There are 6 egg spawns with very short respawn timers surrounding the area. You will literally never be waiting for respawns. Again, skinning is a must to take advantage of this mega spot – and even though, I feel only a handful of farms surpass this one, It's truely my favorite.

4) The Hidden Void Shatter Method: Target: Void Shatter.

While this is more a method than a farm, I still thought it belonged in this video. This method takes advantage of the long forgotten spell, void shatter. Generally because of the logistics behind how easily obtainable void crystals are when compared to large prismatic shards, void crystals cost SUBSTANTIALLY less. The void shatter spell however turns 1 void crystal into 2 large prismatic shards. Globally large prismatic shards are worth 15g a piece, while void crystals trend around 2-4g a piece. Can you do the math on that? You can literally triple your investment cost by creating more prismatic shards for your market. All it requires is for you to get honored with the shattered sun offensive, a little known fact that most enchanters are too lazy to take advantage of. Nobody is doing this, and on most servers the market it ripe to take over. Don't believe me? Check it out yourself!

5) Twilight Highlands Volatile Water Farm / Potential gold: 3,000 – 7,000g Target: Muddied Water Elemental.

Another potion of treasure finding farm that was made extremely popular by the YouTuber Oldbess. In this spot, you are simply to patrol the entire southen river basin in Twilight Highlands, just around the Verrall Delta area. The goal of this farm is to kill water elementals for their volatile water, which trends around 50g per drop. Combine this with the cloth and the treasure chests, and you have a cool nifty farming spot – thats rarely populated these days.

6) Uldaman Transmog Farm/ Target / Uldaman Instance. Potential Gold: 5,000 – 20,000g

While not as powerful as it was before 7.3, this transmog spot is a good area to amass a large number of BOE greens that generally fly around the 35 – 42 area. It's popularity stemming from the amount of items that drop (and the potential value of those items) rather than the quality of each drop itself. Generally drops from these farms can take a while to sell even when using my TSM posting style. However if your low on transmog stock this can be an awesome area to hit every now and then.

7) Tome of Polymorph Monkey Farm / Potential Gold: 4,000g Per Tome Drop / Target: Kunzen Rockflinger.

1 of my 3 polymorph tome spots. This spot requires a high level mage character (the tome will only drop for mages), and can also be done with the potion of luck for a quick boost to profits. Generally the kurzen monkeys in this spot have the highest chance to drop the Tome of Polymorh: Monkey – and the best part is they drop it often. Always check your AH before deciding to farm this spot. If theres not to many, then give it a try. In the video I actually got more than one to drop. It's the cheapest of the tomes, and consequentially the easiest to farm. Again, you MUST be a mage.

** Remember to join my gold token giveaway by watching the video on YouTube ** (In description)

Gibblewilt RARE Transmog Camp Farm / Potential Gold: 1 – 50,000g / Target: Gibblewilt

So gibblewilt is a special NPC. He is the only NPC that drops the Foremens Vest chestpiece. Generaly this transmog is a bra-less vest – making it VERY popular in the transmog community (I play on moonguard, and are highly invested in the transmog community, so I know). Anyway, even though the drop chance is hell on high water – snagging one can yield you profits of 50,000g or more. Whats better is usually noone can be found farming him, so you can camp an alliance character nearby, and kill him ever-so-often. Hes located just outside gnomergan.

9) Deviate Hatchling Wailing Carverns Farm / Potential gold: 3000 – 5000g / Target: Wailing Carverns

A farm that I myself made drastically popular about 2 years ago. This farm is a simple pet and transmog spot that requires you to pull the entire wailing carverns instance. Besides how it sounds, this farm is VERY easy going and can literally be done while you watch something else entirely. (netflix maybe?) While it's not as potent as it used to be, it still has some merit in it, especially if your server is low on the deviate hatchling pet. While it does take some time to drop, I can usually average a deviate hatchling every 30 minutes or so. However, since I released the video on it, the price of the pet has dropped wildly.

10) A Heros Welcome Cooking Method: Target: A Heros Welcome

This spot actually kicks BOOTAY. And I only say that because it's so hidden, unique and quirky that I had to add it to this list, despite it being a method rather than a farm. Generally what you want to do is some sneaky arbitrage. We'll be buying the items Royal olive, Dalapeno Pepper, River onion, and Muskenbutter from the vendor for 2g – and reselling them to the AH for 4g+. This is an awesome way to take advantage of players laziness and the demanding reagent requirements for some of the higher end recipes. By selling from the vendor to AH, you can make easy gold – in fact I suspect most cooks do not know these reagents can be purchased from NPC's.

11) Level 58 Twilight Outpost Farm / Potential Gold: 10,000g – 150,000g / Target: Twilight Outposts – Silithus.

This new farm takes advantage of the level scaling changes implemented by blizzard. Event NPC's like the NPC's found in the twilight outpost, scale up or down depending on your level. HOWEVER, your level also determines which loot tables each mob will have. By using a level 58 character, you can successfully loot items in the 57 – 59 item range, a range which has some of the most expensive and well sought after transmog items in the game. In less than 30 minutes farming this spot I was able to snatch up some [URL="http://www.wowhead.com/item=14970/glorious-legplates"]glorious legplates[/URL] (on video) – worth a stunning 150,000g. Watch the video for absolute details I suppose, but the gist of it is you need to create a level 58 DK, go to the twilight camps, and start the killin'. Unlike before, an implementation of a daily event has changed the loot tables! This spot is the new hot thing on the block.

12) Decahedral Dice Pickpocket Farm / Potential Gold: 2,000g – 35,000g / Target: Onslaught Harbor:

This farm is a cool rogue only spot that is more hit or miss rather than a direct gold farm. Generally we'll be picking pockets for the item Decaherdral Dice. It's a rare pickpocket drop that ranges anywhere between 28,000 and 35,000g. The good news is, this spot has soo many mobs that it's literally impossible to run out of mobs to pickpocket, and when you kill them (which you will eventually) they have fast respawn times. Within 20 minutes I was able to snag one of these cool toys in the video. They seem to be rare and have very high selling points.

13) BFD Transmog Farm / Potential gold: 1,000g – 8,000g / Target: Blackfathom Depths:

This farm almost did not make this list. Even though I have had only a little luck with it, it seems to be gathering some popularity in the gold farming community. Although I feel with the recent changes in 7.3, this farm is very close to dying out. Generally what you want to to do is pull every mob you can as you venture to the last boss in the instance. The only saving grace of this farm (if you can call it that) is that some mobs are GUARANTEED to drop greens. Guaranteed. Whether or not they drop profitable greens is a different question, however it's a must-mention quirk you get from running this instance. It also allows you to get your hands on some rare low level blues.

14) Misty Cost Skinning Farm / Potential Gold: 5,000 – 20,000 Target: Young Snowfeather

Here's the first of my 3 top legion skinning farms. They are my favorite for a reason – with the right skinning perks, you can make thousands more gold than the average farmer. Overall, these are the most profitable legion farming spots, period. With the oddly shaped stomachs drops you can get access to leylight shards, leystone ore, and felslate along with a variety of other highly-liquidable trade goods to boot. In order to get these tiny treasure chest like stomachs to drop, you need to get your hands on the gutting perk, which can be purchased by trading 250 sightless eyes at the quartermaster in the dalaran sewers. On the other hand the butchered meat drops will award stormscale and stonehide leather, making these skinning spots some of the most gold healthy spots in the entire game. I hope you all jump on this.

15) Fields of An'she Skinning Farm / Potential Gold: 5,000g – 20,0000g / Target: Bristlefur Bear

This farm has the same exact perks as the misty coast farm. You will be able to gather oddly shaped stomachs, butchered meat, and all the trade goods that exist inside of both containers. The benefit to this farm over the other is that it takes place much closer to the flightmaster and the mobs are much easier to solo. Therefore, players with a lower item level can get the job done without having to worry about the elites that surround the misty coast spot. Again, an AWESOME spot for anyone who skins and by far some of the easiest most liquidatable gold you can make this expansion.

16) Twilight Highlands Volatile Fire Farm / Potential Gold: 3,000g – 10,000g / Target: Unbound Emberfiend.

It surprises me how this farm was not made public until Legion. It literally slipped through our sights all throughout WOD, where admittedly it would of been a GREAT replacement for the infinite embersilk spot that was quickly nerfed. Anyway, this volatile fire spot takes place in twilight highlands in the humboldt conflagration area – which is a small fire bed with about 20-30 elementals roaming around. Each time you kill you have a chance to recieve volatile fire which is worth 50 – 100g per drop. However, according to my test, the volatile fire has a higher drop chance than the volatile water. I believe this has to do with the popularity of the volatile water farm in WOD, it's popularity may have of gotten it stealth nerfed. Sad to say, but this spot is slightly better in my opinion. REMEMBER to use a potion of treasure finding.

17) Badlands Dark Whelpling Farm / Potential gold: 1,000g – 14,000g / Target: Nyxondra's Broodling.

Hands. Down. The. Best. Whelping. Spot. Ever. There are soo many spawns, and too many whelpings. This spot is very close to becoming an infinite farm. You just cant run out of targets to hit in such a confined area. Each whelping has an 0.09 chance to drop a dark whelping – which may seem small until you realize you can easily down 40 whelps in a minute. And by the time you finish, they will respawn. The farm takes place at the ruins of Kargath in badlands and is usually empty. Noone seems to visit this spot, probably because its more hit-or-miss than direct gold. If luck finds you, you can walk away with a popular pet that's worth a pretty 14,000g

1 Hillsbrad Foothills HORDE ONLY Black Tabby Farm / Potential gold: 1,000g – 55,000g / Target: Stormpike Engineer.

Okay, speaking of pet farms this one is a really unique farm. What we're looking for is the carrier cage : black tabby. This is a very sought after pet for both horde and alliance – which is why its price competitively at 55,000g. The farm takes place in Hillsbrad Foothills on a peninsula like piece of land just northwest of the yeti caves. There will be dozens of stormpike engineers surrounding ballistas that only horde characters can kill. However, that doesn't mean alliance polayers can't do this farm (im alliance myself). All you need to do is to create a class trial (monk is the best) and send him over to the grinding spot. Use the black ox statue to attract the mobs, and easily maul them down group by group. If luck is on your side, you can make out with an awesome black tabby carrier.

19) Oldbess Deaths of Chromie Raw Gold Farm / Potential Gold: 1000g – 5000g / Target: Deaths of Chromie Scenario.

YouTuber Oldbess recently uploaded a video about this cool method. Generally completing the scenario "Deaths of Chromie" will allow you to pick up the item "Time-Lost Wallet" in excess. You can get it from just killing the mobs or actually completing the scenario in full. By then end you will have dozens of time lost wallets. Each wallet awards 50g AND a rare chance at getting the Sandfury Axe Thrower
    [/I][/B]
    Okay, this farm is by far my favorite old world farm. Generally because discovering this spot is like finding a hidden gem that the developers do not want you knowing about. The thing is, everyone talks about farming zul farrack by pulling the entire instance... Nope, the real gold is made by flying over zul farrack... If you fly over zul farrack until you reach the large steps that begins the usual third boss scenario, you will find that there are literally 50 trolls just hanging on the steps and another 25 just sitting at the foot of the steps. It's an amazing scene, as all these trolls have ACTIVE level 40-45 loot tables. Each and every one of them can drop cloth and mogs from the mid level era of items. Whats more is they don't take too long to respawn. ALSO they are not affected by the 7.3 transmog nerf because they ARE NOT in an instanced zone. Making this spot the BEST transmog spot in the game IMO. Check it out in the video, it's really awesome.

21) Votex Pinnacle Volatile Air Farm / Potential Value : 5,000g – 17,000g / Target : Vortex Pinnacle Instance.

Okay, this farm really picked up steam here in late legion. Generally what we're looking for is volatile air, and other volatiles when combined with the potion of treasure finding. This farm is as easy as pulling the entire instance all the way to the first boss – and AOE'ing down ebery mob that follows. In the video you can see me getting volatile airs in stacks of 11 for each pull I make. Wit the trending price of each volatile being worth at least 100g, I was making 1100g per pull. It's by far the most effcient volatile spot, but it has hits limits as you can only reset an instance 10 times before you have to wait a while to do it again. If you only going to be on for an hour or so, this is the spot you want to hit. It's great, fast, and awards a high liquid value of items. Awesome Stuff.

22) DEADMINES defias Combat Drop Method / Expected gold: 100 – 14,000g / Target: The Deamines - Defias Overseer

Awesome trick really. In this farm we'll be taking advantage of game mechanics to exploit a way into getting more defias loot drops. The defias leggings and gloves have respective selling prices of 3,000g and 14,000g and only drop from 1 mob in the instance a staggering 1% of the time. But do not fret, we can get the upper hand on this. Much like past drop-combat farms, if you kill just one of the two defias overseer's in the instance, THEN drop combat, the one you killed will instantly respawn. The trick here is to bring a character that can consistently drop combat and score many more kills than the average farmer. To date, a hunter is best – with night elf being slightly better because of shadowmeld. You can also bring potions of invisibility to boost the effect. Anyway, while the average farmer only gets 1 shot to get these super rare xmogs, with this method you can get up to 40 chances in an hour. Seems fair right?

23) Essence of Water Farm / Potential Gold :4,000g – 7,000g / Target: Purespring elemental.

For this farm we're taking it all the way back to eastern kingdoms. We're going to be killing the purespring elementals in the purespring cavern for the item essence of water. Essence of water is a semi-rare drop that goes for a shocking 252g per piece. The caveat is that it doesn't drop all too often, but is still worth the trouble. I wasn't getting TOO many of these, but I was still making bank with them. The essences are used to create the old-world illusions, so they do have some inherent value. Simply patrol the area and kill as many elementals as your heart desires. It's a really cool and fun farm that can be done on autopilot. Usually there is noone patrolling the spot.

24) Steves Diremaul Instance Farm / Potential gold: 4,000g – 25,000g / Target: Diremaul West /

This was a farming spot that I made vastly popular on YouTube sometime last year. It is my FAVORITE farming spot of that era, simply becuase it was an old world farming spot that allowed you to hit almost 3 different markets. With this spot you can get cloths: Felcloth, runecloth, and mageweave. Herbs: Goldthorn, ghost mushroom, goldclover, and fadeleaf. World drops: rich purple shirt. AND a plethora of transmog from a single run. I literally had some pulls where I came out with 17,000g in item value for 10 minutes of farming. It was insane – actually it still is. Anyway If you have a druid or monk, then this is an awesome farm to hit ESPECIALLY if you are on a high populated server. Generally just pull the entire instance, and circle it back around the front. Mega gold to be made here.

25) Sprite Darter Hatchling Farm / Potential Gold: 1,000 – 150,000g / Target: Grimtotem Marauder.

I generally hate this farming spot, although I remember alot of farmers coming up big here. For my liking the drop chance on the sprite darter hatchling is very low and I couldnt ever come up with one during this expansion. HOWEVER, if you do get one, you an make out BIG - as this pet is non-existent on pretty much every server's AH. Did I mention it goes for a stunning 150,000g? Yup. Then add to the fact that many players LOVE this pet, especially girls for some reason... And you can make a big profit if you get one to drop. Honestly I hate it, it just rubbed me the wrong way. You can find it in new thalanar, on the very east side of feralas. Good luck.

26) Tome Of Polymorph Porqupine / Potential Gold: 13,000g / Target: Smoky Porcupine – Jade forest.

The entire Jade Forst is our farming spot for this one. Literally, the entire Jade Forest. The Jade Forest is crawling with porqupines and if you have a mage character, each one of them has chance to drop the polymorph porqupine tome. Which is excellent, because these tomes have a selling point of 13,000g across the board. They are really easy to get, and noone really pays attention to these spots. Try it if you like, I was able to get 2 on video, and have already sold one of them.

27) Bloodscalp Hunter – Northen Stranglethorn.

A cool little pet farm that can take minutes or ages depending on the god of luck. This spot contains some of the most dense troll spawns in the game, and each has the highest chance to drop the parrot pet thats soo sought after. On every serve rthis per has amedian value of about 70,000g so picking one up can be a pretty cool feat. Like the sprite darter hatchling spot its, a random farming spot that requires alot of RNG to pull off, but if you get it to drop you can make out in spades. The other drops are miniscule when compared to this spot.

2 The Straights of Hydronnon Druid Crab Farm / Potential Gold: 5,000g – 20,000g / Target: Deep Water Clacker.

AWESOME spot.. if you are a druid, here's why. This spot takes place on an island in the very north part of Stormheim, which is surrounded by water. In this water are 2 groups of crabs that roam in packs of 12. Each of these crabs can be skinned for scales and with the usual perks I mentioned in the earlier skinning spots. (See spot 13). The only catch is sometimes the crabs are very far apart and require some travelling to get to. Druid travel forms not only have increased swim speed, but the wild charge ability allows you to swim 150% faster for 10 seconds, all the while replenishing your breath meter. Pretty cool right? I found that druids are AWESOME for farming this spot and can easily outclass other farmers here. It's a druid spot that limits the competition – while ensuring you have the most uptime. Very cool. Gutting and level 3 stormscale skinning recommended.

29) AQ10 Beat-to-Death Transmog Farm / Potenial Gold: 10,000 – 150,000g (HARD to liquidate) / Target: AQ10.

This farm almost did not make the list, since every YouTuber and farmer alike has beaten it to death since it first appeared sometime in 2012. There are so many videos on this spot, that it's hard to to stumble across one, even while searching for something completely mundane, like chicken wings or golf clubs. Anyway, you want to pull the entire instance without aggroing any of the bosses, and if your a skinner you an make slightly more gold by skinning the hides. Generally this farm is being phased out by the lvl 58 twilight outpost farm, and with good reason. It's better and does not require you to enter the instance. So more drops for you! Not sure, why anyone would pick this spot over the latter unless you were really interested in increasing you skinning level.

30) Maraudon Transmog and Harb Farm / Potential gold: 5,000 – 15,000g / Target: Maraudon PURPLE.

This farm very much resembles the Dire Maul farm in that it allows you to hit multiple markets without having to do too much. You can mageweave, runecloth, greens, world drops, and herbs all from this one single spot with the addition of countless transmog items. I personally love this spot – however I feel I stumbled upon it a little to late. The benefits is that this is the LARGEST instance in the entire game – literally. You can spend up to 15 minutes pulling the entire instance. You are rewarded however with an abundance of drops of all kinds. You can quickly fill up your inventory here. If you need greens form the 47-51 area, this is your spot. As mentioned, you will also get soo many trade goods that it's hard not to fill even the biggest of bags.

31) Crimson Whelp Wetlands Farm / Potential Gold: 1,000 – 25,000g / Target: Ebon Slavehunter.

Cool the whlelping spot that has caused so much controversy int he gold farming community. I still think spot is mentionable because it's really the only reliable spot to pull out a crimson whelping. Most of you are probablly thinking this farm is old and beat to death, and you are right. BUT that does not take away the fact that the whelping does drop highest from this farm. If you can get it from the slavemasters your looking at anywhere from 25,000g and above. A cool nifty old spot, that has survived the test of time.

32) The NPC SCAN and NPC alert method: Target: The Entire World.

The NPC scan and NPC alert method is an awesome way to build a stock of rare BOE items simply because you don't really have to try. By installing NPC scan and NPC alerts, you can literally just fly over anywhere and be alerted when you pass a rare spawn. As we all know, rare spawn loot tends to have higher item vales, as not everyone is able to consistently farm them. Some NPC's, especially those in outlands have those higher item values when compared to the rest of the world. As a goldmaking method I just everyone should be doing this. It only requires you download two addons and you can get access to important NPC,s that you would otherwise never knew existed. The opportunities are endless, I would generally never play without these cool addons. Realy cool.

** Remember to join my gold token giveaway by watching the video on YouTube ** (In description)

33) The SSC Pet Farm / Potential Gold: 1,000g – 14,000g / Target: SSC.

SSC has been known for it's abundance of pet drops, which is why this farming spot exists. It can only be done once a week by each of your characters, so make sure to hit it if you can. Generally you'll want to kill all the bosses for a chance at their rare pets. Everytime I go, I have the luck of getting one, in the video I actially got the Tideskipper to drop, and a video I done on the spot before that, I got the tainted waveling. So yeah. It's a pretty awesome spot with high rewards and also some world drops. I was able to snag a will of edward the odd as well, totalling a nasty 35,000g. The most important part is that you kill the bosses, the pet drops do sell, and they are very easy to get. Well worth the time invested.

34) Tome of Polymorph: Polar Bear Cub / Potential Gold: 1,000g – 48,000g / Target: Arctic Grizzly – Dragonblight.

The most rare and expensive poly morph tome drop and for a reason. The bears that drop it are VASTLY spread out across the zone and getting one can mean hard farminh for a while. They also take a while to respawn so watch out. Getting one to drop can mean a staggering 48,000g, and on top of that compared to other pet farms and such, they have a much higher drop chance. Simply head over to dragonbligh ona mage character (class trial is perfect) and start the killing. Cross you fingers as there is an 0.4% chance to get one on each kill. Thats actually pretty high considering..

35) Gnomergan Farm / Potential Gold: 4000 – 60,000g / Target: Gnomergan.

The last farm on this list, actually I was surprised this farm eluded me for so long. Generally speaking gnomergan is a huge confusing instance that takes some getting used to but if your a high value transmog farmer this does not scare you. You can pull the entire instance and get access to a plethora of high value loot such a recipes, world drops, greens and even engineer supplies. Overall this farm is shadowed by the Diremaul farm and Zulfarrak farm, but is an equal change of scenery with a wild card if you get the hot shot pilots gloves OR the mechbuilders overalls worth 400,000g and 60,000g respectively. A pretty cool neat farm that noone really mentioned until now.

Anways, that was my mega list for late legion, and even though the 7.3 updates kind of nerfed some of the instanced spots, these farms are still kicking butt. I suggest you find the farms that you like and give them a whirl.

Anyway, feel free to join the gold token giveaway on the channel, and watch the video on YouTube as it really does help my channel. I put alot of work in this, and will continue to make videos of this mega nature.

Peace.
    Last edited by stevesgamebox; 09-20-2017 at 11:58 AM.

[2017] 35 World of Warcraft Gold Farming Spots 7.3 + Gold Token Giveaway!
  2. Thanks [IAMS], Ginchy, Gentoo, Girolamo, Tronski, yothug2, JuBe, WiNiFiX, paha113, ~Z~, MisterPepsi, vvvat, Bootbruh, artemarkantos, Yavanna, Scumstation, ponzio (17 members gave Thanks to stevesgamebox for this useful post)
    [IAMS]'s Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't seen you in a while, amazing guide as always, can't wait to try out these spots.,

Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/109
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i loved this

Phelios's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Amazing !!!! Thanks

Tronski's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have some rep!

-edit: I don't want to be *that* guy, but this is a perfect example of a guide that probably should have been in the elite section.
    Last edited by Tronski; 09-20-2017 at 06:16 AM.

7. Thanks vvvat (1 members gave Thanks to Tronski for this useful post)
    stevesgamebox's Avatar Site Donator The AH Newbie Success Guy
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    Have some rep!

-edit: I don't want to be *that* guy, but this is a perfect example of a guide that probably should have been in the elite section.
    Thanks for the feedback I would rather serve the entire public then just hoard everything in the elite section.

9. Thanks T3h Sorrow (1 members gave Thanks to stevesgamebox for this useful post)
    viperas's Avatar Member Professional PowerLeveling CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing post and great research mate. Good job for all the time spent on making this video and thread. Keep it up!

artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing guide, i find new spot to farm *glods* thanks

kazurengan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why are these items not demanded in my realm

Sphinctinator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you are on a high pop realm, 90% of the transmog farms will sell for like 1/4th of the price unfortunately. really good guide anyways though.

artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best way (for me) it farm tmog items, some of them (from this guide) i sell for 2-11k.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this one will hit a million views eventually, it is a great piece of work.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

fungames's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which ones for killing mobs and selling loot-ables? I don't have legion flying.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fungames View Post
    which ones for killing mobs and selling loot-ables? I don't have legion flying.
    Depends on what you mean by loot-ables. Most of these spots are transmog / raw gold spots that aren't in Legion. Just watch the video or read the descriptions.