Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Contributor CoreCoins User Crysto's Avatar
    Reputation
    167
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    412
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    CoreCoins
    1120
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

    Kill Argus rares in under 15s everytime!

    Pretty simple really.

    Firstly go to your proving grounds (located at your portal place within dala) and teleport out.

    Select your Lightforged Warframe from the vindicator matrix crystal.

    This Lightforged Warframes absolutely destroys for 45s but is then put on a 10m cd! What a waste of time eh?

    Tele back into proving grounds, start one of the trials (all cds reset) and zone back out (you'll be placed back where you originally teleported from)

    This method is perf for undergeared alts or ap/veiled grinders alike.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by Crysto; 09-07-2017 at 04:46 PM.

  2. The Following 10 Members Gave Thanks To Crysto For This Useful Post:

    vvvat, jimmys96, Siccore123, Galithiel, born2slip, Limes, Cecu, Kenneth, TwoJoints, artemarkantos
  3. #2
    ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins User advanta's Avatar
    Reputation
    1995
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks G/R
    169/537
    CoreCoins
    41709
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysto View Post
    Pretty simple really.

    Firstly go to your proving grounds (located at your portal place within dala) and teleport out.

    Select your Lightforged Warframe from the vindicator matrix crystal.

    This Lightforged Warframes absolutely destroys for 45s but is then put on a 10m cd! What a waste of time eh?

    Tele back into proving grounds, start one of the trials (all cds reset) and zone back out (you'll be placed back where you originally teleported from)

    This method is perf for undergeared alts or ap/veiled grinders alike.

    Cheers.
    LG one-shots everything. Been using that. Is there a reason to use the warframe over that? Do you find its more chasing mobs or something like that?
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

  4. #3
    Contributor CoreCoins User Crysto's Avatar
    Reputation
    167
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    412
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    CoreCoins
    1120
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    LG one-shots everything. Been using that. Is there a reason to use the warframe over that? Do you find its more chasing mobs or something like that?
    Sorry I'm not really following, LG as in Light's Judgement? I can only surmise that's the other spell you're referring to.

    LJ doesn't do nearly as much dmg as the warframe. We're talking a one off 5-20 mil aoe stun vs sustained 15-20 mil dps for 45s. Plus whilst you're in the warframe, you're immune to all dmg.

    Not to mention the ranged heroic leap is dope for jumping ledges to quickly snag those treasure chests.

  5. The Following 1 Members Gave Thanks To Crysto For This Useful Post:

    Cecu
  6. #4
    ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins User advanta's Avatar
    Reputation
    1995
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks G/R
    169/537
    CoreCoins
    41709
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysto View Post
    Sorry I'm not really following, LG as in Light's Judgement? I can only surmise that's the other spell you're referring to.

    LJ doesn't do nearly as much dmg as the warframe. We're talking a one off 5-20 mil aoe stun vs sustained 15-20 mil dps for 45s. Plus whilst you're in the warframe, you're immune to all dmg.

    Not to mention the ranged heroic leap is dope for jumping ledges to quickly snag those treasure chests.
    I found that LJ was one-shotting everything, so there was nothing to damage me. I'm not sure what mobs you are farming.

    There is an irritation factor with mobs pulled into combat but not hit by LJ, I'm guessing warframe would be preferable for that aspect.

    EDIT: currently working method deleted.
    Last edited by advanta; 09-19-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

  7. #5
    Elite User jimmys96's Avatar
    Reputation
    404
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks G/R
    110/101
    CoreCoins
    34
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I found that LJ was one-shotting everything, so there was nothing to damage me. I'm not sure what mobs you are farming.

    There is an irritation factor with mobs pulled into combat but not hit by LJ, I'm guessing warframe would be preferable for that aspect.

    Btw This works with skirmishes also, which can be useful as PG is a pain to set up.
    Light's Judgement doesn't oneshot rares. Rares are what's being talked about ^^
    "There is no such thing as "addiction", there's just some things in life that are worth repeating. -NJ"

  8. The Following 1 Members Gave Thanks To jimmys96 For This Useful Post:

    advanta
  9. #6
    Contributor CoreCoins User Crysto's Avatar
    Reputation
    167
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    412
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    CoreCoins
    1120
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I found that LJ was one-shotting everything, so there was nothing to damage me. I'm not sure what mobs you are farming.

    There is an irritation factor with mobs pulled into combat but not hit by LJ, I'm guessing warframe would be preferable for that aspect.

    Btw This works with skirmishes also, which can be useful as PG is a pain to set up.
    Warframe is vastly superior to Light's Judgement in almost every aspect for killing anything on Argus. This thread specifically alluded to killing rares though.

  10. The Following 1 Members Gave Thanks To Crysto For This Useful Post:

    Cecu
  11. #7
    ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins User advanta's Avatar
    Reputation
    1995
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks G/R
    169/537
    CoreCoins
    41709
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysto View Post
    Warframe is vastly superior to Light's Judgement in almost every aspect for killing anything on Argus. This thread specifically alluded to killing rares though.
    Yep. Somehow I missed that.

  12. #8
    Contributor CoreCoins User Crysto's Avatar
    Reputation
    167
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    412
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    CoreCoins
    1120
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Proving grounds method seemed to have been fixed.

  13. #9
    Site Donator CoreCoins User dougy4t's Avatar
    Reputation
    55
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    67
    Thanks G/R
    31/15
    CoreCoins
    19131
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Yep its been fixed,cant port out of proving grounds anymore.

  14. #10
    ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins User advanta's Avatar
    Reputation
    1995
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks G/R
    169/537
    CoreCoins
    41709
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    There are other ways...but it might be best to keep those private given how fast this got fixed.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

  15. #11
    Member kakin's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    CoreCoins
    12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    EDIT: currently working method deleted.
    using skirmishes is nowhere near as good as proving grounds. in fact the increasing deserter debuff makes it useless for any sustained farming

    There are other ways...but it might be best to keep those private given how fast this got fixed.
    doesn't work like that. once its out of the bag you cant put it back in

  16. #12
    Member sh1ft3r's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    yeah pg method was fixed a while ago

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [How-To] Farm 250 Grisly Trophies in under 15 minutes
    By Doffars in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:28 AM
  2. How to farm 15-25 rares in 15-25 minutes in act 1 inferno
    By djmurloc in forum Diablo 3 Guides
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 05:30 PM
  3. [Gold] Make 2000g+ In Under 15 Minutes!!
    By Eagles1 in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 05:40 PM
  4. [MgT HC] Solo MgT HC for mount/pet/recipes/orb in under 15 mins
    By Disphotic in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:57 AM
  5. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 11:23 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search