0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Botting to your Epic Mount

Hey this guide may be pretty brief but it's working for me, (surprised no one has posted a botting to Epic Flying guide). It is kind of common sense what I put but this post is more to show how much I have made and you could potentially make, just showing what one can achieve with botting.

What you will need for this:

Innerspace preferably (For help setting it up see Kurios guide, http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-a...nnerspace.html), or Glider if you prefer that (I tried Glider, Innerspace is 100000x better IMO)

Level 70 WoW account (Of course, you wouldn't be looking at this if you didn't :P. unless you were just curious.)

Common sense, e.g don't go sticking 60 Primal Fires on the AH at the same time, it looks SLIGHTLY dodgy.

Apologies for all the detail in my posts I can turn what could be explained in one sentence into 4 paragraphs.

ANYWAY, moving on to - the method.

Use the bot to farm. Basically that's it, I chose Elemental Plateau with a Priest considering I'm on a very low Population server but just choose your favourite spot, set up hot spots and stuff. Press the Go/Glide button and let it do it's work. I run a risk with Innerspace, because I leave it on sometimes whilst I'm AFK, you don't have to do this but I like to maximize profit, although it is a risk.

I've been botting with IS for 3 days now from around 4pm Sunday - 10pm Tuesday (GMT), altogether it's been running around 25 hours, 6 hours 1st night, 12 hours 2nd night, and tonight I've done 7 hours.
    I have ground within the hours of 4 and 11pm. Apart from on the 2nd night when I did 6pm - 6am
    *All of my grinding has been done whilst awake apart from the 2nd night*.
    Well with me just pressing a few buttons here is what I have acquired:-

My Profits so far

Vendored items profit = 200g (I vendored all the greens and the greys)

Amount of primals = 55 Primal Fire (Value on my server of around 800g atm, only at 15g each ish), and 37 Primal Air, (Value of around 830g, 25g each ish)

Rare items = I got 2 of some blue healing mace - Thottbot World of Warcraft: The Essence Focuser in a row they're worth around 100g each on my server.

That's an estimated total value of:
    2030g

Now I don't know about you but I think that's VERY good, considering I haven't actually had to do anything and it's taken only 3 days. Providing all my stuff sells I should have items worth the value of Epic Flying mount (5000g) within about another 4 nights of grinding. I'll update this as I make more and more and get closer to my Epic Flying.

You know what the best part is? I ain't killed a single freaking mob myself.

So ya I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get their Epic Flying pretty effortlessly.

I am going to have to be careful though, I don't wanna get banned for exploiting the economy or to crash the AH price down so far that Primals are only worth 5g. I have put 10x Primal Fire, and 10x Primal Air in AH today and the blue maces, I think that's right amount.

When you get your Epic Flying Mount you could start to sell gold, 1000g sells for like $30 (£15) doesn't it? So if you can get 5k gold per week, you can be raking in around $150 (£75) every single week, which ain't bad for doing nothing. I doubt I'd stick at it though. I kind of want to play my WoW account again rather than just watching it for so long. I miss it :P. Don't miss grinding though. When I get my Epic I'll probably just fly about for a bit then like level a Lock or something :P.

Thank you for taking time to read my guide, this is based off my personal experience in the past few days. I hope you have benefited from it. It will be updated daily. Until I have enough.

ATM: Item Value: 2030g
    Gold Amount: 1002
    Update: 23:18, sold all of my fires cheap, 13g each. 585g for 45 of em. Plus my 10 Air and Fire sold in AH, so I should have around 370g in the mail by morning. I still have 27 air and those maces left.

"Update" Didn't bot yesterday I was busy, but all my auctions sold (Maces sold for 60g and the other for 55g) and
    My gold total is now: 1457g 92s 64c
    I'm gonna put the other 31 Primal Airs in the AH now to get it up to 2k maybe.
    After that I'll bot some more.

*Update* Been botting all this evening, made ~20 primals. Not too bad, I have put everything on the AH, about 40 auctions or so. Not all the same thing of course but I want to get rid of them, it's a risk but I'm taking it. By the way my other auctions sold:-
    By the way the auctions I have up are worth round 640g. so I could be almost halfway to my epic flying hehe. It is still a while off though >.<

GOLD TOTAL = 1715g 10s 96c

**Update** Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while I got a new PC so I've been on CSS quite a bit but I've still botted my fair share. Got loads more Airs and Fires and sold them and

My gold total now = 3014g 34s 85c

I've still got quite a lot of auctions to sell and I'm gonna put some more in now, hoping to hit the 3.5k mark by the time I'm home from school. I'm pretty happy I hit the 3k mark ^.^ could've been on 4 by now but some days I just CBA botting.

Been botting for a week now and not really put any effort in at all.

Doing very well now, extremely close,

Gold Total = 4734g 90s 14c

Woot, only 500g left. My AH auctions are about 200, so I'm just grinding up the last few mobs ^^.

**BIG UPDATE** I have finished!! , got home from school to find just about enough in my mail to finish the job.

End Amount:

Now which mount shall I get.. :P, I have enjoyed writing this guide and reporting in to tell you how it goes, I am hoping to make another in the future.

Yosaron.

Last edited by MagellanFreet; 11-13-2007 at 11:07 AM.

Botting to your Epic Mount
    NateTehGreatt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Botting to your Epic Mount

That's a lot of gold... and cash! Not a bad guide. It was a good idea to mention selling your items in moderation.

I think I might give this a try =D

warsheep's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you would got (more?) rep by posting an botting profile for this too! ^^

great share, but as you said, it is kinda common sence..
    FOR A MOMENT, NOTHING HAPPENED. THEN, AFTER A SECOND OR SO, NOTHING CONTINUED TO HAPPEN.

MagellanFreet's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't use a profile for it, I made my own. With Innerspace you cannot share profiles, as it causes more people to use the same ones and increases risks of ban. It's not that hard.. if you have Innerspace just press a few buttons, if you have Glider just search the forums.

Also yes it is common sense but this guide is more to show how much you can make than the method, I wasn't aware that one could make so much gold in so little time botting without having to do a thing.

jjaa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Yosaron View Post
    I didn't use a profile for it, I made my own. With Innerspace you cannot share profiles, as it causes more people to use the same ones and increases risks of ban. It's not that hard.. if you have Innerspace just press a few buttons, if you have Glider just search the forums.

Also yes it is common sense but this guide is more to show how much you can make than the method, I wasn't aware that one could make so much gold in so little time botting without having to do a thing.

making a profile with Glider is Easy, just click profile TAB and click auto way point and walk the path and add fractions. I love glider it's an awesome program so far botted 2 lvl 70's (well almost 2nd one is in high 60's ). and i got full PvP Gear on one of the 70's, all botted gear. I havn't tried innerspace and so far i havn't seen reason to swap over to innerspace Because I like Glider in the end i suppose there there both safe and well programed so i guess it's up to the user to decide.

urewin:
    Last edited by jjaa; 11-07-2007 at 04:03 AM.

Galdivarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theres no way I would do this.

Sorry but this is one of the most populated farming areas on most servers and a bot (be it Glider or Innerspace) stands out a million miles away.

Don't get me wrong, no doubt you will make an absolute fortune, but given the area as well as the times your botting I think your crazy and it's just a matter of tiem before you get caught/reorted and banned.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Galdivarn View Post
    Theres no way I would do this.

Sorry but this is one of the most populated farming areas on most servers and a bot (be it Glider or Innerspace) stands out a million miles away.

Don't get me wrong, no doubt you will make an absolute fortune, but given the area as well as the times your botting I think your crazy and it's just a matter of tiem before you get caught/reorted and banned.
    Maybe I am crazy ^^ but I'm botting a Priest and it doesn't look obvious, also my servers population is like Green (Recommended) so theres only like 2 people at the Plateau at a time usually.

Like I said try your own spots but I think I decrease the risk of ban due to the fact that I'm usually doing it whilst I'm at the keyboard so if someone whispers me I can reply, although I sometimes leave it on overnight but no one is ever there during the night on my server, it WOULD be crazy on a High or full server to bot elemental plateau, that is why I said find a spot. There are many awesome spots to farm, like Death's Door for example.
    Last edited by MagellanFreet; 11-07-2007 at 11:30 AM.

TKID's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can some1 give me a link to some place i can download innerspace?? or ''make'' 1 :/

baseballfreak189's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can u bot in instances like SFK for shadowfang and assassins blade?

Meshuggah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice guide =)

baseballfreak189's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES could somone please tell me how to get innerspace to do what you are saying? i love the post it sounds interesting but i looked up innerspace and i dnt think i quite get it... please help

Pantera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have to buy Innerspace =]
    I is teh noob

darkstaown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great guide, i'd +rep if i could!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you have to buy it, it costs £9 ($18 ish) for 3 months of it. Also yes you can bot anywhere, you would only be able to bot there if you can handle the mobs ofc but I'm sure you would be able to if you were like level 45+.

Wait it DID cost £9 ($1 but they seem to have reduced the price to £5 ($10) for 90 days, or £17 ($34) for a year.
    Last edited by MagellanFreet; 11-12-2007 at 01:41 AM.

dnick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice guide but look its not nice with i need to pay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast