Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to make alot of gold on the auction house.

Hello people of Ownedcore. Past few weeks I thought to myself that I'd put some time into doing some AH-ing, and above is the results. Below I will post all of my methods of gaining gold, and hopefully it will help some of you to get that sweet cash.

Few things to keep in mind before starting out with this guide.

1. Having the Obliterum forge will make this a whole lot easier, and opens up most of the tricks I have in here

2. Starting out with a good base of gold will make for higher and faster profit, as some of the best ways I make gold, is to spend alot first.

3. TradeSkillMaster. Please download this addon. This is by far the best addon you can have when it comes to the Auction house. Theres alot of guides etc out there on how to use them.

4. Patience is key.

5. For the profession parts, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RECIPIES RANK 3. ALL THE GUIDES ARE BASED ON RANK 3.

6. The proffesions below is the ones I use. I do not plan on making guides for other professions unfortunately, unless for some reason I find something incredibly usefull and I end up switching myself.

So! Let's get on with it shall we?

Making gold with Leatherworking

TSM Strings for LW (For advanced users, not gonna explain all of it. Credits to Twitch)

Leatherworking TSM - Pastebin.com

Alright making gold with Leatherworking is very easy at the moment, and its one of the best ways of making gold, due to the fact we can make 2x wrists for the Obliterum forge quest. But also to make items to obliterate.

1. If stonehide leather and stormscale is cheap, make Dreadleather Bindings and Gravenscale Armbands if it is profitable of course.
    (Example, 150 stormscale costs 2500g. and Gravenscale armbands sells for 3000g. Easy 500g profit per wrist. And these SELL FAST!)

2. THEY NERFED THE CRAFTED EPICS. YOU DO NO LONGER GET CHAOS CRYSTALS 100% OF THE TIMES WHEN DISENCHANTING THE CRAFTED WRISTS.

Making gold with Jewelcrafting
    TSM strings for JC (For advanced users, not gonna explain all of it. Credits to Twitch)
    http://pastebin.com/bsaAdFuU

Making gold with Jewecrafting can some days be extremely profitable and other days not. It highly depends on uncut gem prices.

Make 815 rings if you can get the gems for a cheaper price than the cheapest ring (Make sure to check all the rings for different stats, prices highly differ from ring to ring, and some rings are worth ALOT, so you can hit the jackpot here)

2. Make blue stat gems if profitable and you want to spend a Blood of Sargeras.

3. Obliterate green gems. Most uncut green gems goes for about 20-30g, and 1 gem = 1 obliterum ash. Which means for 2-3k gold you get 1 obliterum. This is EXTREME profits, but it also requires alot of time since you have to obliterate alot of gems ^^

4. Prospecting. There are many guides out there on how to do it properly. But TLR = Buy equal ish amounts of Leystone ore and Felslate ore. Prospect Leystone ore 1 by 1, and watch what color the Gem Chips are (turn off autoloot). If your gem chip becomes orange, your next uncut gem you will recieve, will be Orange. And since Felslate gives a better chance at rare gems, you now switch to prospecting felslate until you get a gem from it.
    (Red and blue gems are usually not worth switching from leystone to felslate, as these are very cheap)

Making gold with Alchemy

Alright Alchemy is very RNG, but once you get that rank 3 recipie you will be racking in cash!

What you should do, is to get the rank 2 recipies, and either get guildies/friends or someone in trade chat to bring you mats for you to make flasks/pots. Maybe even say you will give them 50k or whatever if you proc rank 3 recipies.

I've spent ALOT of gold to simply buy mats and making flasks to hopefully get rank 3, but this is highly inefficent if you're not lucky, seing as flasks usually go around 3-500g cheaper than the material costs.

Rank 3 procs can be insane. I've had times where I proc 19 flasks. So if you have rank 3. Do not care about anything else, just make an absolute shitton of said flask/pot.

Making gold with no professions
    TSM groups usefull for this (Credits to UmrenTV https://www.twitch.tv/umren
    http://pastebin.com/kA0rGt7s

Most of my gold income is from these ways.

1. Buy the following items if they are 300g+ cheaper than Obliterum, and then obliterate them. They give an average of 115 ash per, so they are some hidden gems, for some quick cash. This one requires some gold investment.

Terrorspike
    Concecrated Spike
    Shockinator
    Gleaming Iron Spike
    Flamespike
    Soul Fibril
    The Felic

2. Prophecy Tarots. I made a guide on the website a few days ago about it here - CLICK ME (Cheap way of getting some quick Obliterum)
    This one is 9-14 Ash each. So if 10 of them are cheaper than 1 obliterum. Gogo
    Prophecy Tarot

3. Using the TSM group above, you can search for Ash Crafts for JC, LW and Alchemy. What this group will do, is to search for uncut/cut gems etc, everything that can be obliterated pretty much, matches it with obliterum prices, and then shows up with a % of max price (obliterum). So if say one item shows up with 40%, you will make 60% profit by obliterating it, so simply just stockpile on whatever comes up here, and obliterate it all.

If its an uncut gem, you obviously have to cut it. If its a herb, you obviously have to make a pot out of it. If its cut and already a pot, you just obliterate them right away.

EVERYTHING THATS BELOW 100% IS PROFIT.

I usually buy everything up till 75%, just because 90% etc isnt worth my time. But that's prefferance of course.

This is literally all I did to make a million gold in 7 days.
    If you have any questions, or any other tips etc, feel free to post them below and I will reply as soon as possible

Hope you guys found this guide helpful, and wish you all the best of luck with gold making!
    Last edited by Falkeid; 10-10-2016 at 08:35 AM.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

How to make alot of gold on the auction house.
    Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that's a face I haven't seen in a while! Good guide, +rep
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

mirdanek84's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you didn't post this stuff in public, should be Elite. There is plenty of people who has this "common sense" and already earned gold doing this, but now that you made it "public public" following is going to happen to profits to some of us:
    Profits were already really low for amount of work involved, especially last 10 days, because market prices are crashing, for example on my server Obliterum is 4.8k gold, which means there is not much profits in the Obliterum game.
    But now that more "kids" will watch those certain items, prices will crash even more and not only this won't be profitable anymore for some of us, it won't be profitable for any of us...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xsunrise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like he said, guess we tank you now for destroying it ?

pewpewlazerz's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This community is a tiny fraction of the wow community. Posting here will not kill the markets. Prices are super high right now and need to even out anyways. If you only put things in Elite, the community will become stagnant and eventually die off. U for one think this is the perfect type of post to be shared.

6. Thanks Confucius, zello (2 members gave Thanks to pewpewlazerz for this useful post)
    xsunrise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh well the best tricks are still hidden. And they will be for a while, why ? topics like this is why.

this is still peanuts

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great guide. Sadly, most people on my server have caught on to everything that has 2 do with the forge. Nothing is even remotely close to under the cost of what Oblit has sunk to on my server.

Slapdatbeach's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk for you guys, but since i got obliterium forge, i never have been able to incinerate green gems.

Snowee's Avatar яєтιяєd єχρℓσιтєя
    Thanks G/R
    72/191
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Slapdatbeach View Post
    Idk for you guys, but since i got obliterium forge, i never have been able to incinerate green gems.
    You have to cut them.

11. Thanks Slapdatbeach (1 members gave Thanks to Snowee for this useful post)
    Falkeid's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Now that's a face I haven't seen in a while! Good guide, +rep

Been lurking abit lately, haven't really posted anything in like a year or so! Trying to get back into it atm for the dankest of expansions!

Slapdatbeach's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snowee View Post
    You have to cut them.
    Oh right, i'm so dumb xD

fero323's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok one question,
    Does your TSM scripts differ from Sheyrah ones?

Falkeid's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fero323 View Post
    ok one question,
    Does your TSM scripts differ from Sheyrah ones?

The JC and LW ones are pretty much the same as Sheyrahs, some minor tweaks here and there for adjusting prices etc

mirdanek84's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xsunrise View Post
    Oh well the best tricks are still hidden. And they will be for a while, why ? topics like this is why.

this is still peanuts
    Haha, I've noticed you mentioned several times that the best tricks are still not known...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

onlyomaha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half of this isnt even profitable. For example:
    1 stonehide leather costs 13gold. 1 obliterum costs 4800 gold.
    450*13=5850 gold to make 1 obliterum
    Its much profitable just to sell leather and buy obliterums of AH.
    And
    Terrorspike
    Concecrated Spike
    Shockinator
    Gleaming Iron Spike
    Flamespike
    Soul Fibril
    The Felic
    Never been cheaper than obliterum on atleast my realm.
    Making lw items and selling them is still more profitable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast