Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBPH at this point you should just use ElvUI, and then use its built-in memory monitor function to determine what to cut.

RN I'm using a total of 20 addons, with a total approximate memory usage of 500mb. this includes TSM and Zygors, which by themselves take up 312mb of the previous total. plus Weakauras for every class (Luxthos), taking another 33MB.

This, with the fact that modern systems now default to 16GB of ram, whereas when i made my post back in 2016 8GB was more the norm, And the fact that (as i said in the op years ago) i am not the original OP, another person did all the work for this post, I won't be updating the list. sorry!

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

The Best and worst for your FPS.
    Vaulzi's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok anyway thanks for the Answer 😀, i found some Add-ons more useful then the well known ones, so i have already gained something.

3. Thanks TehVoyager (1 members gave Thanks to Vaulzi for this useful post)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123