Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Circle of Blood guide, how to conquer it.

Hello thar I am Cripling and I am atleast going to try to help you out with the hated arena The Circle of Blood (Blades edge Mountains), this arena is an arena of tactic and style and can be very abusive in many ways. Ok when you see this picture I want you to specially focus on the pillars at the end of the bridge, these pillars will save your life ALOT, doesn't matter what class you are,

You LoS (Line of sight) abuse these pillars, meaning that if you hide behind them and your enemy lets say a mage tries to ice lance you, he can't cause you are not in his line of sight. A healer sometimes need LoS to throw heals in most of times. Even if a mage does a channel, if you are out of his LoS he can't keep channeling arcane missiles, the only class that has an ability that will even keep casting on you while you are out of his LoS is a warlocks drain life. If you are for example a healer and you notice that a hunter is going to nuke you, you can stand behind that pillar and the hunter WON'T be able to shoot you, and the hunter has to come close to you to be able to do damage and BAM hunter is in deadzone trying to auto attack you to death, good job you have just made a hunter worthless when it comes to him attacking you. There are ofcourse more complicated scenarios but i just took this one. Ranged dps will get raped on this arena but there are ways to make them stay away from the pillars! You have to be relentless and be on the offensive and charge straight in for the healer, if you are a mage just go in pop frost nova get CoC crit and start spamming AE, even the most skilled player can be intimidated by this and start to run uncontreleble away from you.

Chance is your friend whilst it is still your enemy in this case, there is A: a chance the healer will hop down from the bridge and start running under it like this
    ImageShack - Hosting :: bladesedges01wf4.jpg You will most likely be ****ed if this is a good LoS abuser, or B: he could just run to the middle of the bridge when you are nuking him. like this.
    (dno what happened with the pic but you can still see).

This is one way of letting your chances of winning fall in the hands of chance. Or you could pull the dps that is being healed to YOU so that the healer will be pulled to the middle so that you can have happy times dpsing without worrying about LoS (for a while), the healer can still go down under the middle and kite you between these 4 pillars, IT IS REQUIRED THAT YOU PRESS "V" IN ARENA SO THAT YOU WILL SEE THEIR NAME TAGS THROUGH THE PILLARS SO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING!!! If he makes it down there the best you can do is to try and kite the dps being healed again to a more open spot, it is better NOT to let this happen but to use CC (crowd control) i.e. stuns, frostnova, gouge, earthbind totem, wyvern sting, hamstring, to make it take a little longer for the healer to get down there. IF the healer hops down don't get to hasty and look at their dps friend and see what he is up to, if he is a nub he will keep dpsing waiting for his pal to get up or just hop down to the healer pal, turn to the dps and nuke the shit of him.

Exploits
    Some of the people i know RL keep complaining about the healers especially or even hunters walljumping in the starting room of this arena, you do the exact same thing here, you kite the dps from the room so that the healer won't have LoS forcing the healer to come down and heal the dps. We don't know if there is going to be a dps+dps team or heal+dps team BUT i advice you to read alkhara majeres guide on how to see the opponents before the doors open so you can study tactics before the doors open (use search function, it is on the top of the screen to the right of "New")

This is basically how every fight will look like in the 1500-1600 bracket, after that you must've learn 1 or 2 things about arenas
    Thank you for reading this big wall of text if you made it down here and hope this helps the newbie ppl who whine about BEM arena, BEM arena is also the most liked arena for the high rated people i have asked. If you had the determination to read all this and still at 1500-1600 rating cause u suck here, i am positive you will have the determination to get higher rating than that
    Do not put boobs in your avatar. More rep will be removed.

The Circle of Blood guide, how to conquer it.
    Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Circle of Blood guide, how to conquer it.

/shoo, dont let everyone know how to abuse los :<

WoWpwnallgames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Wall of Text (Crits) You for 102673
    You die.

GanjalfTheGreen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw the light....... it was too bright :|

97036's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some might call this "common knowledge". I call it a nice guide! Gj!