0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Lvl 49 Warrior Twink

Hey guys, this is my first guide, so I hope I've done this right. This is a guide to level 49 arms warrior twinking. I also searched "49" and found nothing.

49 WARRIOR TWINK GUIDE

First off, you will need a high level friend or guildmate (or two accounts), but someone who will help you through instances and help with all the gold you will need.

Here is a list of all the best items available, complete with the best enchants and where the items drop, if anywhere special:

Weapon: Kang the Decapitator (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Kang the Decapitator) Enchant: Savagery (+70 ap)

Chest: Hydralick Armor Thottbot World of Warcraft: Hydralick Armor Enchant: Exceptional Health (+150 hp)

Feet: Defiler's plate greaves (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Defiler's Plate Greaves) You can buy these from the AB vendor with 382 honor points and 20 AB marks. Enchant: +12 stam.

Hands: Vice Grips of the Bear (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Vice Grips) These have a tiny chance to drop off Antu'sul in ZF. He is one of the last bosses. The next best gloves are Plated Fists of Hakoo, which are BoE (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Plated Fist of Hakoo) Enchant: Major Strength (+15 str)

Head: Sunscale Helmet (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Sunscale Helmet) Enchant: Lesser Arcanum of Constitution (I'm not sure this will work after the recent nerf, but if you can get a friend to enchant the helm and it doesn't become soulbound then good for you.) Quest reward that starts with Libram of Constitution (a world drop item)

Legs: Elemental Rockridge Leggings (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Elemental Rockridge Leggings) These have such a small chance to drop off Princess in Mara it's probably not worth it. Here is the next best option: Earthforged Leggings (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Earthforged Leggings) req. Armorsmith to make. If you're serious about twinking these are about the best you can get. Enchant: I think they nerfed this too, but just in case, it's Netherclef Leg Armor (+40 stam and +12 agi) other than that, rugged armor kit can be used for +40 armor.

Shoulder: Wyrmslayer Spaulders (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Wyrmslayer Spaulders) Enchant: None available.

Waist: Atal'alarion's Tusk Ring (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Atal'alarion's Tusk Ring) Drops off the first real boss in ST, that guy you summon. Enchant: None available.

Wrist: Berserker Bracers (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Berserker Bracers) Bought from the WSG vendor with 422 honor and 20 WSG marks. Enchant: Fortitude (+12 stam) This can be substituted for Assault (+24 ap)

Back: Blackveil Cape (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Blackveil Cape) Drops off High Interrogator Gerstahn in BRD, low drop chance. Can be substituted for Sergeant's Cloak (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Sergeant's Cloak) Enchant: Major Armor (+120 armor)

Ring (1): Legionnaire's Band (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Legionnaire's Band) Bought from WSG vendor using 208 honor and 20 WSG marks.

Ring (2): Blackstone Ring Thottbot World of Warcraft: Blackstone Ring This is also a 0.1% drop chance from her, so you could use a Marble Circle of the Bear (a BoE green) instead or Drakeclaw Band [of the bear] which is a low drop chance off the end bosses in ST.

Neck: Scout's Medallion (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Scout's Medallion) Bought from the WSG vendor using 208 honor and 20 WSG marks.

Trinket (1): Six Demon Bag (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Six Demon Bag) World drop BoE. Fun to use.

Trinket (2): Arena Grandmaster (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Arena Grand Master) You get this after winning the STV arena master trinket 12 times and completing the quest.

Just for fun I'll include the best shield and 1h in case you feel like being completely unkillable.

Shield: Wall of the Dead (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Wall of the Dead) World drop epic. Enchant: Major Stamina (+18 stam)

Weapon (1): Bloodrazor (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Bloodrazor) World Drop epic. Enchant: Mongoose

Weapon (2): Flurry Axe (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Flurry Axe) World Drop epic. Enchant: Mongoose or Potency (+20 str) your preference at this point.

That is the best gear for a 49 twink arms warrior. Some may be hard to get, but it will be worth it, trust me. Because one item needs blacksmithing, I'll provide a link to a proffession guide for the fastes way to level smithing: WoW-Europe.com Forums -> Powerlevelling Guides for all Professions

Hope you like it.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

-TheWillMan
    Last edited by Ferag; 10-23-2007 at 01:46 PM. Reason: some errors.

[Guide] Lvl 49 Warrior Twink
    meraz9000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Guide] Lvl 49 Warrior Twink

oh yeah warriors and locks twinks are very nice

Democides's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just so happens i have a 49 warrior ready for this,night as well go do this while i wait for my other acct to finish its suspension

.Baine.'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fix links here

Chest: Hydralick Armor (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Kang the Decapitator) Enchant: Exceptional Health (+150 hp)
    with Thottbot World Of Warcraft: Hydralick Armor

and here

Ring (2): Blackstone Ring (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Legionnaire's Band) This is also a 0.1% drop chance from her, so you could use a Marble Circle of the Bear (a BoE green) instead or Drakeclaw Band [of the bear] which is a low drop chance off the end bosses in ST.
    with Thottbot World Of Warcraft: Blackstone Ring
    Last edited by .Baine.; 10-22-2007 at 10:10 PM.

xXDoNt-MeSsXx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You linked legionares band twice instead of blackstonering which also isnt exactly 0.1, that sounds a bit low. Everything else seems legit, i looked up some brd stuff because i thought there had to be some better plate stuff, but BRD is ALL pally gear, good guide.

sandboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feet: Defiler's plate greaves (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Defiler's Plate Greaves) You can buy these from the AB vendor with 382 honor points and 20 AB marks. Enchant: Boar's Speed (+9 stam and minor speed)

The boots are including minor runspeed and then the enchant wont stack. better to enchant 12 stamina instead of 9.

Razmataz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The +9 Stamina and Minor speed are in one enchant [Boar's Speed]

Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AB boots already got minor speed on them

holmedog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good guide. +rep

As far as the weapon though, I would go for the blue mace off the final boss in Ulda. Its 15 less max damage, but you can go mace-stun, also its a BoP so if you want to save money.

Ferag's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the links there people, and if you insist I'll change that enchant as well. I hope you guys enjoy the work I've done for you.

reveng_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kang the Decapitator is VERY over-rated. Get Executioner's Cleaver, 10x cheaper and just as good due to the 46 AP it gives.

bazzanater10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice guide

Ferag's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by reveng_ View Post
    Kang the Decapitator is VERY over-rated. Get Executioner's Cleaver, 10x cheaper and just as good due to the 46 AP it gives.
    Actually, due to the proc on Kang it is a better weapon. As I said, this was not meant to be a CHEAP way to make a twink, but a way to make the most effective twink possible.

reveng_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have both Kang and Executioner. I find myself reverting back down to EC because :
    a) Kang's Proc is so rare, its a blue moon and when it does proc,
    b) the opponent is either dead or half dead, rendering the dot useless.

As a MS warr with deep wounds, the proc is not helpful, it doesn't take me 30 seconds to kill someone.