Confirmation on Timeless Isle kills per rare does not reduce the drop-chance menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

crunk001's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Confirmation on Timeless Isle kills per rare does not reduce the drop-chance

I hereby release the misunderstanding sitting in the human mind, playing World of Warcraft, farming Timeless Isle rares, that apparently the drop-rate of rare items these mobs drop, would reduce each time you kill it. This rumor came up with the release of the timeless isle when players noticed that they got less coins per kill. And they then assumed this would carry over to the rare drops aswell. Which it does not.

I can confirm that I have just killed a specific rare on the isle for an item and after the 5th or 6th kill in a row, he dropped the desired rare item.

This then also translates over to Huolon for his mount. Each kill, you have the same %-chance of winning it. Not once per day, as the rumor goes.

The rumor does no longer exist. Hard facts I have just made replaced just that. Respire.

These ads disappear when you log in.

Snowee's Avatar яєтιяєd єχρℓσιтєя CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    72/172
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    I dont see any facts here?

I never heared the chance gets reduced with each subsequent kill.
    As far as I know it gets reduced once after the first kill. Thats it.

And saying it does not get reduced just because you received an item after some kills isnt any validate proof.

ev0's Avatar Moderator Press "1" for Help
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    287/350
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    /r/iamverysmart

I don't see how you're able to make claim on an RNG based observation. Can you link to where people have made the assumptions that you can only kill things once per day?
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

gtiii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    /r/iamverysmart

I don't see how you're able to make claim on an RNG based observation. Can you link to where people have made the assumptions that you can only kill things once per day?
    Crunk's special ed posts have kept most of us amused for quite some time now.

5. Thanks Miksu (1 members gave Thanks to gtiii for this useful post)
    Eryxon's Avatar Administrator ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    488/261
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    This is a useless thread, trying to present empirical observations as facts and science.
    Science builds on science, not personal opinions or unqualified guessing and "I killed Huolon 6 times and got the mount"

When you farmed the mounts on 1000 characters and track statistics and describe the methods you used to come to a conclusion, feel free to open a new thread on the subject.

thread closed.
    Follow me on Twitter: EryxonOC