Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide: Gold (Deviate Fish Farming)

Comes from gold-world-of-warcraft.com

This probably isn’t the easiest strat to start, but I did notice that once I started it, I made quite a lot of gold. Basically, what you'll be doing is, selling savory deviate delights, which sell for 50s in my server. Ok, since this takes steps, I’m going to provide them now

You must have a cooking skill of 85, and a fishing skill of 30 (? you'll be fishing in the walling caverns, I don’t think it needs to be very high, people on thottbot said it has to be 30)
    Once you have those two down, you’ll need the recipe called Savory Deviate Delight. You can get it by grinding various mobs in The Barrens, or, you can do what I did, and buy it in the AH for about 30-40g. Here is the link http://thottbot.com/?i=678
    Now you're ready, head over to the barrens, and go to the walling caverns, an instance in the barrens (levels 18-21 i think).
    Start fishing inside the walling caverns with your selected fishing macro, or just fish, and don’t use a macro at all. It really doesn’t matter where you fish, it doesn’t have to be directly inside of the instance portal, but I did find that I got a little more Deviate Fish (the fish you are looking for) inside the instance of walling caverns. *The Deviate Fish don’t ALWAYS drop, but it seems to be about a 50/50 chance of getting them*
    5. Make as many Savory Deviate Delights as you can, and you can sell them for 50 silver a piece in the Auction House.
    Suggestion: You might want to be over level 40 to try this out, because you’re going to pull a lot of aggro while in the walling caverns if you’re lower, and you’ll have a harder time fighting off those elites.

The best thing about this is that you can go afk, i wouldn’t suggest going afk all night, id be too afriad that id get a PM from a GM or something.. and get banned. Otherwise, you’re probably going to be fine if you’re afk for about 2-3 hours or however long you feel is right. Anyways, last night I popped in a movie, put a fish macro on, after the movie was over, I checked my inventory and there were 45 Deviate Fish, made the Savory Deviate Delights, and sold them all for a total amount of 25g.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, the Delights can make you transform into a pirate, an assassin, a blob, it can make your cast time a lot faster... its random every time, but pretty interesting, and in my server, I noticed that a lot of level 60s like to buy these out and entertain lower levels in Iron Forge. I know this is a lot of work to get it started, but I feel its well worth it in the end, feel free to post problems and questions you may have. If this is a re-post of some sort, I’ am sorry, I searched for it and didn’t find anything on it; it can be deleted if needed, no big deal.

REMEMBER, it is possible to get banned for using a 3rd party program, use at own risk.
    Hi-Jacked.

Guide: Gold (Deviate Fish Farming)
    oninuva's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where do i get a fishing macro?

Fizzet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to ride on your idea, but since the new patch there are now pools of deviate fish in the barrens, just go to any of the 3 "magic" pools and hunt down the pool of fish, once you get it, mount up, and run around the pool until you find the next one(maybe a few sec b/c they have a tiny cooldown) i can pull in about 40 fish in like 30min doing this

janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats 40g an hour... Thats pretty good..
    Hi-Jacked.

oninuva's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where u get a fishing bot?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .. Fish it yourself :P
    I havent one in my possetion.. yet.
    Hi-Jacked.

Dartagnan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you said that you put a fishing macro on?
    but you dont have one in your pessetion yet?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look in Bots forum, I posted an Auto it one.
    Hi-Jacked.