Warlords of Dreanor Rare mobs, chests and other bling bling stuff (with locations) menu

User Tag List

mrnice's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlords of Dreanor Rare mobs, chests and other bling bling stuff (with locations)

Warlords of Draenor Rare mobs and other interessting things

So the Warlords of Draenor Beta hasn´t started this long, but maybe someone of you could need this. At the moment there is not much information about rare´s etc on wowhead or other places, so I´ve started to collecting some information about the locations of the rare´s myself when i´ve played the beta the last few weeks.

For the beginning i´ve created a map for frostfire ridge. Maybe a few rare´s or something is missing, then please post it and i will correct it.

Frostfire Ridge

If you like more stuff like that, give me feedback and maybe i will continue to post something about other zones too, when they are available.

So far.. happy gaming...

PS: And if someone doesn´t have beta access yet, you can get a cheap key from Aestysu in this selling thread
    Last edited by mrnice; 07-14-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Warlords of Dreanor Rare mobs, chests and other bling bling stuff (with locations)