Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloody Coins BG-Farm [Honorbuddy only]

This is only for Honorbuddy users!

As i was too late to the Bloody Coin graveyard farm party (people with rez sickness no longer give coins), i had to find another way. A way that involved little effort.

To start, get the plugin KeepBuffsActive from the HB forums (credit to Stormchasing for the plugin).
    link: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...-active-7.html

Next, start up your HB on the char you wish to farm BG's with. Pick BGbuddy from the list of bots and click on plugins. Go to the KeepBuffsActive plugin and select 'add new'. Fill in these numbers to get the Fire-Watcher's Oath buff:

Spell/Item ID: 102463
    Spell / Item Name: Fire-Watcher's Oath
    Aura ID to check: 74062
    Aura Name to check: Ordon Fire-Watcher

for Buff Location i took party and raid as you don't want to use the buff while you're waiting for the next BG
    for Buff Conditions i took everytime as you want it up as often as possible in BG's

Finally, start up your bot et voila, it should now auto-use the Fire-Watcher's Oath whenever possible in BG's and farm coins while doing BG's

The Coins per hour on this is ofcourse nowhere near the gy-farm method. Depending on luck, gear and the quality of your team, i'd say you'll get between 10-25 coins per hour.

I hope this can help anyone who missed out on the other farm method (and has HB). Happy farming!

P.S. i hope this is the right section, i wasn't sure if guides related to bots also went into the bot-section

Bloody Coins BG-Farm [Honorbuddy only]
    Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate your effort to utilize the Fire-Watcher's Oath within Bgbuddy, but I strongly suggest to not use BgBuddy on your main accounts, due to its high rate of "Report-farming" way of botting.

From my short experience with Bloody Coins boost (In the tiny 2-days-long time window before fixed), the people after the Fire Watcher Title was mostly veteran players with 10 - 20k achievement points, and I doubt its worth the high risk of ban or suspension for this title. I am sure, we would find more stress-less way to do it later.

Exaltus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cecu View Post
    I appreciate your effort to utilize the Fire-Watcher's Oath within Bgbuddy, but I strongly suggest to not use BgBuddy on your main accounts, due to its high rate of "Report-farming" way of botting.

From my short experience with Bloody Coins boost (In the tiny 2-days-long time window before fixed), the people after the Fire Watcher Title was mostly veteran players with 10 - 20k achievement points, and I doubt its worth the high risk of ban or suspension for this title. I am sure, we would find more stress-less way to do it later.
    Ye i'm sure a new way to exploit it will pop up sooner or later, but i figured why not add it to your BG farming while you're at it. BG botting is indeed by no means risk-free, so that's a chance you'll have to take if you wanna try this.