0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[A/H] Best and fastest way 1-80 RaF

Hundreds of thousands got banned in the PQR banwave, I was one of them. I got my friend to recruit me and we started to level up, during our questing from 1 to 10 we discussed the fastest ways to level when recruiting. We came to the conclusion that dungeon boosting would be the fastest.
    But the trick here is to change dungeon as soon as you have completed the quests. During RaF these quests gives you a ton of xp so you wanna try to utilize this. There are some exceptions though, and I will clarify which later on.

A = Alliance
    H = Horde

1-10: Do your starting zone quests, no faster way as far as I am concerned.

10: Once you reach level 10 you should start heading your way towards (A) Deadmines and (H) Ragefire Chasm, do these dungeons until you have completed the quests. You should be around level 15 when done.

15: Run (A) Stormwind Stockades and (H) Wailing Caverns until you have completed all of the quests. You need to hit 20 to enter Scarlet Halls, run a random dungeon with the dungeon finder to reach 21.

21: This is where we encounter one of the exceptions. Both (A) and (H) should run the different Scarlet Monastery dungeons until you are in the lower 40's. Beware of all of the level 90's doing the challenge mode dungeons. I got killed many many times.

40: Both (A) and (H) should now run Blackrock Depths until all of the quests are completed, you should be around level 48 when done.

48: Both (A) and (H) should now run both upper and lower Blackrock Spire until all of the quests are done, you now need to hit level 58. If you dont, run a random dungeon with the dungeon finder.

58: Both (A) and (H) do Hellfire Ramparts until all of the quests are done, you should now be around level 63 when done.

63: Second exception, both (A) and (H) do heroic Hellfire Ramparts until level 65 when done.

65: Both (A) and (H) now do Shattered Halls until you have completed all of the quests, you must hit level 67. If you dont, run a couple of random dungeons with the dungeon finder.

67: Both (A) and (H) should now do Utgarde Keep until all of the quests are done, you should hit something around 71.

71: Both (A) and (H) should run Draktharon Keep until all of the quests are done, you should be around 74 when done.

74: Both (A) and (H) should now run Halls of Stone until all of the quests are done, you should hit around 76 when done.

76: Last exception, both (A) and (H) should now do Halls of Lightning until you hit 80.

I hope I could be of any help, english is not my native language so I am sorry for any grammatical errors.
    Have a nice morning/evening/day
    VALHALLA AWAITS!

[A/H] Best and fastest way 1-80 RaF
    Xalah's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/11
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I have found, running RAF with a tank + healer and just quing for random dungeons is faster then getting boosted, as then there is no travel and no wait time and you get the random dungeon bonus (which is equal to 1 dungeon quest worth of exp)

This might be the fastest way for people that are not going tank+healer though
    Last edited by Xalah; 02-15-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Meumenino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much time You spent hit 85? Yes RaF now is untill 85, hope u knew it ^^
    I always boost because usually I boost 4 accs at same time, but yeah I do every quests that I find while boosting, to little effor for many experience.

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

imbapojken's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That might be faster but if you are leveling several botting accounts this is better
    VALHALLA AWAITS!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    Looks similar, I might not be the only one who figured this path out. Not too hard tbh ^^.
    Last edited by imbapojken; 02-15-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    VALHALLA AWAITS!

MannDuo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fastest way is as above, but using Elixir of Ancient Knowledge - Item - World of Warcraft as well.

The Elixir actually triples, your triple XP. Meaning you will level around 6 levels per dungeon at the lower levels. It's rather ridiculous.

Basically, say the Dungeon quest would normally give you 3K XP, with RaF it gives you 9K XP which is insane. With RaF and the above Elixir it would give you 27K XP...

As you can see, it's rather OP!

xcrossover25x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MannDuo View Post
    Fastest way is as above, but using Elixir of Ancient Knowledge - Item - World of Warcraft as well.

The Elixir actually triples, your triple XP. Meaning you will level around 6 levels per dungeon at the lower levels. It's rather ridiculous.

Basically, say the Dungeon quest would normally give you 3K XP, with RaF it gives you 9K XP which is insane. With RaF and the above Elixir it would give you 27K XP...

As you can see, it's rather OP!
    It does not stack.

And all this guide literally does is tell you to do dungeons.

9ballfreak's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True it does not stack max xp obtainable is 300%

MannDuo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcrossover25x View Post
    It does not stack.

And all this guide literally does is tell you to do dungeons.

Yes it does, I have been levelling today doing it.

Maybe you should actually try it before stating incorrect facts

Oh, and just for the record, I got through BC content (58- 68 ) in about 30 minutes.

So please.

Originally Posted by 9ballfreak View Post
    True it does not stack max xp obtainable is 300%
    Oh, and another person who posts without actually trying something. /golfclap
    Last edited by MannDuo; 02-16-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MannDuo View Post
    Yes it does, I have been levelling today doing it.

Maybe you should actually try it before stating incorrect facts

Oh, and just for the record, I got through BC content (58- 68 ) in about 30 minutes.

So please.

Oh, and another person who posts without actually trying something. /golfclap
    MannDuo, from my experience I've also found out it stacks. These guys do not know what they are talking about.
    VALHALLA AWAITS!

Teveel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imbapojken View Post
    MannDuo, from my experience I've also found out it stacks. These guys do not know what they are talking about.
    True, heirlooms also stack.
    Why would you use the elixir at low level anyway, use it for high levels as they take the longest.

skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Ive found that powerleveling 81-83 in Stonecore and then 83-85 in Grim Batol is pretty fast

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and my friend have just been queueing randoms all time, got to level 85 in around 25 hours

kingdomofsteel's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dungeon boosting is not the fastest, not by a long shot. For a full heirloom duo the fastest way is for one of you to be able to sign as tank or healer (doesn't even need to be in tank/healing spec) and go random dungeons. 1-15 takes little over an hour, 15-60 takes around 3 hours, 60-70 takes 2-3 hours, 70-80 takes 3-4 hours and 80-85 takes 1 hour with stonecore boosting. This is the fastest way and I did it by buying a new account and recruiting it myself. I played one char and had the other on follow, so the second account not only didn't have heirlooms but no one was playing it. I would make a new thread for it but it seems rather pointless. When you are leveling with raf the biggest XP you get is completeing a random dungeon. This beats any quest and any mob times over times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast