Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AB guide

AB GUIDE

ok here is what you do. join with a 15man premade, 3 druids as healers, priests in shadow form. 1 druid per each group. before game starts have a macro "1 LM || 2 BS || 3 GM", meaning group 1 goes to lumber mill, 2 to blacksmith, 3 to gold mine. Usually 1 rogue is sent to farm to cap and stealth guard it, usually the group that goes to mine gets 4 people instead of 5. everyone has to be on vent. call out where the alliance zerg is.

Alliance ALWAYS zerg. That means at 2 of the 3 nodes, you WILL outnumber them. You will win the fight. If you cant win, regardless of gear discrepencies, you dont belong in a premade. Go pug wsg and farm kills in midfield with a team if you cant 1v1 every class.

Leave one defender at each node (including farm) and everybody push stables. With enough pressure at stables (casters on the outside to fear/deathcoil/sheep anyone trying to leave, and do this with enough speed, you will 5 cap, even on premades.

What AB comes down to is a mixture of teamwork and individual skill. In warsong its just 2 teams colliding. AB is all about teamwork and outmaneuvering your opponents. WSG i never leave a fight, i never let an ac go past unharmed. In ab call out on vent where the person is heading, and continue to your destination. But when you are defending, you have to be confident in your own abilities. If a t2 warrior comes, you have to know you will beat him, otherwise you have to call for help before he gets there, removing one person from a fight somewhere else.

Never be a wimp and hold 3 nodes and wait the game out, always push for 5 cap. Even against premades who outgear you, being able to move quicker and smarter will guaruntee your win. Fast movement at the beginning of the game will ensure that you never get 3 capped on, with 5 alliance defenders at each flag.

Another opening strategy is to send a team to lumbermill, a team to blacksmith, and a team straight to stables going in between bs/lm. This works best against premades. The teams at lm/bs will call if theres a zerg or if its clear.IF there's a zerg, the stables team can go help meet that zerg. If no zerg is called that team rides straight to stables. Capping their flag before they can get any of the other nodes will split up their offense, ensuring your victory at the given nodes.

There are other ways to do this, but this is the way i do

AB tips:
    practice dueling outside org against every class, regardless of gear. Have a mage friend make u some food/water, and just battle it out, win or lose. You will eventually learn personal strats for overcoming every class, so that when you do face a 1v1 situation, you know you will win.

on defense fight on the nodes at all times. dont let the other team kite you away from the flag so a rogue can ninja it.

on offense simple crowd control will win your fight. almost every class has some form of it, so use it. hunters trap, mages sheep, warriors fear, locks deathcoil/fear. the object is getting that node, do everything it takes to get it.

have an undead or orc try capping the flag while a male tauren mounts up and stands on top of him. except for aoe's, this will make it near impossible for people to target the person capping the flag.

AB guide
    Darg's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AB guide

why is this for horde? i mean they always win...especially when the alliance doesnt go for BS at the beginning, stupid noobs...any ways why does horde need GM any way i mean LM BS and Farm is the best combo no matter what side are on...you can get to those places before a zerg even gets there its so easy

horde get pvp love and alliance gets the shaft for everything =(

Rangvald's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A guide cant realy help ppl to get skilled in AB. All you need is a good leader, and a good team.

The Alliance team I used to play in won EVERY single AB for a entire week.. They lost 1 during that time, but that was during my dinner break :P

amrican93

horde get pvp love and alliance gets the shaft for everything =(
    Damn right, FOR THE HORDE!

Glikko92's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty much same as what my guild does, Good Guide

Kharoc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty good strat.

Olaf's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just one question, priests in shadowform? :S
    Let them heal, prayer of healing owns for pvp situations when ur being aoed or multiple targets under attack, priests can use this whenever they like. I personally HATE shadowform, and can out pvp any shadow priest in my holy/disc spc.