1/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Griefing post 5.4

Hello, I thought I would create this post and update it regularly with some of my favorite griefing tactics. I ended up switching servers about 2-3 months ago because some of my griefing no longer netted me the pleasure as people became aware of me and started to deliberately "grief" me. Anyhow, I thought I would share some of my tactics in an updated collaborative post where you can post yours as well

I typically play on my Paladin and my close friend uses her shadow priest for added lolz.

1) Fly around Jade Forest and look for lowbies to gank. I will beat on the lowbie to about 10% and have my Shadow priest friend then mind control the target while I heal him/her back to full health. Rinse Repeat. REALLY PISSES THEM OFF. Just be warned if you are picking on a level 85 most of your abilities will one shot them if you are not careful. White damage, people! No Dots!

2) Every Tuesday, the populated servers are absolutely flooded with celestial and Ordos groups the whole day. We grief players non stop by using mind control on opposing faction members to pull the raid bosses and wipe their raids. My priest friend USED to be able to drop from the Albatross and land somewhere near the ordos pad but I think they fixed this. You can buy yourself some more lolz by use the Scutter's Shell that drops from the elite Spineclaws on shorelines. This will (in the celestial court) cause guards to attack anyone who attacks you. Just don't use AOE or you'll hit a guard. Using the shell in conjunction with Censer is a re-post here on how to farm Bloody Coins. If you dont care about the coins, I have found that using Censer generally causes people to tunnel you anyway so we stopped using Censer to grief same faction. Scuttler's Shell - Item - World of Warcraft

3) On Timeless Isle at the fly in point (Houjin's Landing and the Alliance equivalent) a lot of people land afk (Hey, it's a long flight). When you see someone AFK, just pull one of the elite Spineclaws to the afk person and wait until it uses it's attack "Claw Flurry" Claw Flurry - Spell - World of Warcraft to almost instantly one shot them.

4) If you look at the Shrine of Seven Stars (alliance base) there is a tall hill to the right of the shrine. My priest friend and I stand on this hill usually late at night when population is a bit lower. For some reason, a lot of alliance like to fly over to this hill and looks at us. So we just use our PvP Shells to dismount all the morons that fly by and watch them fall to the ground (sometimes they dont die, a lot of the time they do). If for some reason they land, she will mind control them off the hill.

I'll keep adding if anyone finds it entertaining.
    /asshat out!

Griefing post 5.4
    gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt of said this was griefing tbh, its just average pvp realm stuff.