0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say it all depends on the gm who catches you

Avoid getting banned for botting and buying or selling gold!
    Killerblock's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DHShadowsong View Post
    Sorry for posting on an old topic but i have a question: How small is good for trading each time to secondary account? Like under 10k gold per time?
    They dont care about 10k

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DHShadowsong View Post
    Sorry for posting on an old topic but i have a question: How small is good for trading each time to secondary account? Like under 10k gold per time?
    It doesn't really matter as much, especially with the current amounts being legitimately traded in game and the ton of gold players have. I'd say keep it under 100k and don't round the amount (send 97.825 gold for instance instead of 90k or 100k at once).

Grimmgirl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im about to die of anxiety. i just bought 100k from a legendary seller on g2g. Immidiately i regret it cause i heard blizzard will find out easily if anyone bought gold.. I did face to face trade with items to a lvl 97 char...should i worry to much? i want to know others experiences lately...in legion. Im an idiot who cave in due to broke to buy mats for raid...and now im shaking and losing my breath

eXp0's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    69/40
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Grimmgirl View Post
    im about to die of anxiety. i just bought 100k from a legendary seller on g2g. Immidiately i regret it cause i heard blizzard will find out easily if anyone bought gold.. I did face to face trade with items to a lvl 97 char...should i worry to much? i want to know others experiences lately...in legion. Im an idiot who cave in due to broke to buy mats for raid...and now im shaking and losing my breath
    Lol, an extreme reaction if you ask me.. but then who's asking me .

Don't worry about it, if I was you I'd go for an independent seller on OwnedCore rather than on sites like that. If you really worry like you say then get yourself a guild bank and they deposit the gold into there. The other method is when they buy items you post up on the AH but then you lose 5% of the gold to blizzard's AH tax. 100k isn't much anymore, last tip is always trade them back something in the trade window. Obviously never mention the words gold, sell, buy or anything remotely linked to buying gold when trading gold with others lol.

Bottom line: You'll be fine, reduce the stress next time by ensuring your seller is reputable and your trading method is safe.

Grimmgirl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...ill think better if i ever do it again...cause holy sheit...i love my account to much but i had to get gold quick so i caved in...i feel retarded for it though...

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry. Tons of gold transactions are being made every single second since it's early into the expansion and people are buying gear, mats and what not for extreme amounts of gold, so you should be fine. Maybe they even paused the gold trade flagging system for the time being since I'm sure it brings up a lot of false positives.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    265/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If blizzard catches you buying gold all they will do is remove the gold, claiming it was stolen from another player.

cherry0706's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    If blizzard catches you buying gold all they will do is remove the gold, claiming it was stolen from another player.
    They took away the gold coz the gold was hacked or stolen what ever its f2f or through AH. And it also might get ban if you got catched.
    WTB Currencies from Divines and Mirrors ( PC / XBOX / PS4 ),New World /WoW Classic TBC gold
    Guild Wars 2/Diablo 2 Resurrected
    Good Price/Insant Payment /Disscord : Gold4pve#5382

ChrisLavonte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can i transfer 1 mil gold from one wow account to another on same battle net or will I get auto flagged/banned?

Hwang Mi Hee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Post +rep

12. Thanks moonk1n (1 members gave Thanks to Hwang Mi Hee for this useful post)
    startbr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great post!

By the way, I am thinking of selling a gold I have accumulated. But the question is, how safe is it to pass gold from a primary to a secondary bnet account (from where the gold will be sold)?
    What I was thinking of doing was to pass the gold little by little (100k approximately? Maybe more?) And with some item to try to camouflage it. To sell I would use a notebook with VPN (maybe even with the phone's internet).

My fear is, transferring gold from the primary to the secondary using the same IP. If the secondary account is banned, do I run the risk of the primary account also being banned by the fact that I have transferred gold between them with the same IP?

What is recommended to do to mitigate this risk?

PS: I recently transferred an amount of gold equivalent to 4 tokens to a friend to buy shadowlands, because here in my region blizzard has disabled giving gifts through battle.net. Would that hinder me in the future?
    Last edited by startbr; 01-18-2021 at 09:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12