0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mass Post Auctions with TSM

DOWN BELOW IS A VIDEO GUIDE WHICH I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR. JUST WANTED TO PROVIDE A VISUAL

This is not going to be a long post, but a rather short and informative for some more then others. It's a given fact that the majority of the players nowadays use TSM for all their posting needs, but what is interesting is that many of those auctioneers are still using the click to post button. Now this is not wrong by any means, and it can be productive if you are posting ten or so auctions, but when you start posting 200 or more auctions it gets tiresome.

In order to be able to use this feature of TSM you need to enable it. This is fairly easy to do and all you need to do is press the Auctioning Groups/Options and then go down to the section that is highlighted in red on the image.

When you get there all you need to do is choose a button modifier ( i usually choose alt ) and then press the create macro button below. Once you have done this all you need to do is go to the Auction House and do a posting scan, then when it's time to post the auctions simply hold the modifier key ( alt in my case ) and scroll up and down. That is when you see your auctions being posted up there rather fast without you having to click that post button 500 times.

I know there are people out there that have been doing this and it is nothing new to them, but this post is more about the people that didn't know about this and were stuck with the clicking to post their auctions.

So, like always, keep an eye out for good opportunities out there.

WoW Mass Auction Posting - YouTube

Mass Post Auctions with TSM
    facepalm's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love TSM, it would be nigh impossible for me to make gold without it. Once I set my groups up and start selling gear I OWN the auction house, it literally becomes my bitch.
    Currently leveling a Hunter and Warlock using Zygors Guides.

KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, once you have it setup in a good configuration... you really can dominate the markets.

dragons_nl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad that this video is based on an Old version of TSM version 1.0. These days everybody is using TSM 2.0 which is complete different then the one that is shown in this video.

apodocade's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you really can dominate the markets.

KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dragons_nl View Post
    Too bad that this video is based on an Old version of TSM version 1.0. These days everybody is using TSM 2.0 which is complete different then the one that is shown in this video.
    DOOOOOOOOH, I am gonna have to fix that. I honestly was in such a rush to finish up writing the damn thing. Rookie mistakes, Will be replaced once I find a correct video.