0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to kill warriors as a rogue.

Are you a rogue tired of losing to warriors? Tired of eating 1200 overpowers and 1600 Mortal Strikes? Then keep reading

First off, you have to have exp. with a rogue. Decent gear is a must. At least 4/8 T1.

Now, this i find this talent build amazing for beating warriors as a dagger rogue http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=i0ebRxdZGcZV0eMI0o

In a Duel:

make sure your NOT seen. Sap him, and cheap shot him, but as soon as you cheap shot him run away until you exit combat and re-stealth. with any luck you'll have three combo points by now. cheap shot him again, and if you have 5 combo points, use an expose armor. Use evasion.

Now i know this sounds dumb, but evasion is amazing against warriors. Eat an overpower, but dodge everything else (which is like 4000 in white damage, mortal strikes and executes)

Spam backstabs and remember to keep a snare on him (e.g crippling poison) with any luck, if he doesn't pop a retaliation and you do it right you'll beat him about 90% of the time.

If your sword / hemo, open with a garrote, do a SS or two (or hemo), do a rupture on him and vanish and sprint away, let him waste rage on trying to find you with shouts. Now that garrote and rupture scales with attack power, in total if you have around 850 ap it should do about 1300+ damage with garrote and rupture. then go in cheap shot him and pop evasion. use expose armor if you wish.

Another thing to do is snare them with poisons, and stay just out of intercept range but out of melee range. when you exit combat re-stealth and cheap shot him. Rinse repeat. When you have 5 CP's, do a rupture or kidney shot. your choice.

World PvP:

If warrior gets jump, gouge him and vanish, if he used rend on you blind him and when it goes away stealth. use the same tactics as above depending if your sword / dagger.

Tips:

It helps alot to use sprint and run around him so he cant target you and your out of the line of sight of the warrior

DO use evasion, i cannot stress how useful this is.

Rupture is your best freind if you have an incredibly high attack power. (900+)use it.

How to kill warriors as a rogue.
    myojinyahiko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to kill warriors as a rogue.

screw u... just about any rouge can kill us warriors now ur giving them tips on how to do it?!?! wtf

Klutch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by myojinyahiko
    screw u... just about any rouge can kill us warriors now ur giving them tips on how to do it?!?! wtf
    You can't play your class then.

Also, i never use rupture and im full Sub. I just stunlock them to death. It may waste all my CD's but atleast i win the duel.

volcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Klutch
    You can't play your class then.

Also, i never use rupture and im full Sub. I just stunlock them to death. It may waste all my CD's but atleast i win the duel.
    Any rogue who burns all CD's in a duel deserves to win =) A good video you should watch is Corrupt's video. he kills ashkandi warriors by only burning sprint and evasion.

KOLOSSAL's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sap does not give a combo point.
    All deise Shmerz sind eine Illusion.

volcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by KOLOSSAL
    Sap does not give a combo point.
    True, but there's a talent point which gives you a 75% chance to get an extra combo point while using cheap shot. so there's a 75% chance you'll get three CP's on a cheap shot.

totalpk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then why sap^^?

volcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by totalpk
    then why sap^^?
    Because cheap shot requires stealth. You can always cheap shot him first but i rather have 3/3 imp sap and sap him so i can position myself.

Icicle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your spec sucks monkeyballs, i have 60 warrior and 60 rogue.. Decent warrior never starts a duel in battle stance against a rogue... WHich means you just wasted 3 talent points in sublety because of imp sap *cough* Berserker rage*cough*

volcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by pwnzoid
    Your spec sucks monkeyballs, i have 60 warrior and 60 rogue.. Decent warrior never starts a duel in battle stance against a rogue... WHich means you just wasted 3 talent points in sublety because of imp sap *cough* Berserker rage*cough*
    Then just cheap shot the bastard and run? You dont have to use sap you know

general_salsa

umm.. why evasion over powers will kill us...

Datonking's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isnt Revenge un missable also? or something of that sort? and if there specced it stuns then they conc blow u and run around hitting sheild slams on you and when your getting out of stun they start to run you go after in sprint they go around the hill your chasing them u decide to stealth your going near but he can tell your plan...Demo shout...u lost stealth and attack power ur panicing so you decide to vanish and cheap shot but he ran and intercepted and then conc blow and revenge now ur 8 sec stunned he goes to berserker stance and goes FF on you...GG Rogue
    Vote for MMOwned!

Lazzerac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah people shouldnt post if they dont understand their class... u dont need expose armour to beat a warrior....

and also, you said rogues need 4/8 tier 1 to beat a warrior, but if you have 4/8 tier 1 that means you raid, and any rogue that raids and wastes 3 talent points in imp sap needs to rethink something

30/8/13 Seal Fate
    all u need to kill a warrior is
    cheapshot, then backstab, bam 5 combo points.
    kidney shot, backstab again, thistle tea gouge and restealth and repeat
    no evasion, no sprint, no vanish, no blind, all you need is thistle tea.
    Last edited by Lazzerac; 10-10-2006 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

5assedmonkey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**** you Klutch, rogues have HUGE advantage over all other classes, they can take on all classes in full tier with onyl a 0.9 dagger even other class sets like the druids..

www.warcraftmovies.com search for world of roguecraft and download them all, youll see how big advantages and how baby you rogues sound when you whine about us not knowing how to play our class!

Klutch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by 5assedmonkey
    **** you Klutch, rogues have HUGE advantage over all other classes, they can take on all classes in full tier with onyl a 0.9 dagger even other class sets like the druids..

www.warcraftmovies.com search for world of roguecraft and download them all, youll see how big advantages and how baby you rogues sound when you whine about us not knowing how to play our class!
    Yay, lets swear at me for no reason, what a way to show our maturity.

Yes, i have watched all of the Roguecraft movies. Where exacly did a whine about us being so crap? I said we had trouble beating warriors?

I can kill most people i come across if they don't know im there, and i do believe most rogue's cry about tiny little things that don't matter all that much.

We have problems, like any other class. No, we are not over powered, we are equal to most classes, it's just a case of warriors have more HP and armour then us, so we get owned fast.

Before you go abusing me, how about you turn around and have a real think about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast