T1's Personal Gold Making Walk Through | Constantly Updated | + Thread Help Replys menu

User Tag List

T1Accounts's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T1's Personal Gold Making Walk Through | Constantly Updated | + Thread Help Replys

"There is no get rich quick scheme in WoW"
    Whoever came up with that saying was lazy as hell.

Welcome to my walk through on how to acquire a butt load of gold in World of Warcraft from my personal view. Before we go further if you are lazy & don't like farming things via bot or manually if you can't afford a bot or don't wanna risk your account (smart cookie!) then you may wanna just leave this post now because this isn't for you. Also before we get started I will be replying to any questions anyone has in this thread & I will constantly keep it updated with new information from my personal view.

If you are still reading this (thumbs up!) then you are about to be informed of some basic knowledge on things that are foundation to making gold in World of Warcraft as well as some things you may not already know. People who are a tad bit versed in making gold in World of Warcraft can prolly skip down to the bottom where I have listed (*part of) my usual weekly routine for making gold.

First I'll be covering the must haves of making gold which are addons. Without these making gold is going to be a slow pain in the butt process and so hindering you will get frustrated & quit. I suggest you pick up Postal, Auctionator, Auctioneer, Tradeskillmaster / AuctionDB. A few of these overlay each other in areas but there is no harm in having all of them. Take the time to read on them so you know exactly what they can do for you, if you don't have the patience to do that you won't have the patience to make gold. Or just install them and learn on the fly. After you have these installed you will want to do a full auction house scan for your realm (click the faster forward looking button on the browser) & attempt do this at least once a week (5-7 days straight on a fresh install) to maintain auction item values.

At this point this is where everyone is going to split paths and alter the way they make gold, you need to have a personal sit down with yourself and figure out what price tag you wanna be bringing in on each item average per sale. You need to take the time and check your realms auction house to see which markets are over saturated & which markets you can compete in as well as completely own / dominate. The keyword here is market(s) <-- not just one or two.

The most common thing when I speak to people who message me on my realm asking me about help making gold, is that I notice they only play in a few markets. Majority of them dabble in the profession markets (which bring in gold) and thats about all. Making gold is the same as making money in World of Warcraft. You can't sell something nobody wants & won't become rich off something everyone has.

Clearly you have access to two professions which you can use to make gold off, you might as well make the best of them & pick two (if you haven't already) that are in demand on your realm. You can make gold off ALL professions, period. Its finding the market within your professions. The more you have access to (the more toons you have) clearly open up more lanes for acquiring gold. Most professions you don't even need max level or a 90 toon for. Enchanting for example, one of the best markets is Hypnotic Dust which is Cata level material - Tailoring is old world patterns you can craft BoEs and Bags of ever level.

People look at professions as the main source of gold income which is a horrible idea, anytime you limit yourself your doing exactly that.. limiting yourself. After you figure out your profession troubles you need to figure out what markets you are gonna wage war in as well as claim. The way you go about this is minimize WoW, open a notepad and think of at least 20 things you Needed during your time of playing from level 1 to level 90. If you cant think of 20 items you aren't trying hard enough. After this hit enter a couple times and list another 20 things you have purchased for the hell of it which are more "fun" items (i.e: Illusion Potion) another way to label these items are optional. After you finish that compile another small list (this will take effort) of items for certain niches such as twink items (gear, enchants, potions) items people need for Challenge Modes (Invis potions) etc etc.

After you compile your list of items check the auction house for each item to check the going rates for them, in your notepad put something like "Xg/Per" next to each item and make one long list in order of value. Also take note to the market size (1 page, 12 pages, 50 pages, etc) as you search for each item and make a note next to each item when your listing the going rate so you know the competition size. After you finish this you need to go down your list & decide which selections you wanna use for your niche markets. Decide these based on how you feel about farming them, crafting them, basically spending time on these. Anything you dislike doing you will eventually give up on.

At this point you have established your niche markets, I will be adding the second edition to this tomorrow after I sleep which will supply a huge list of niche markets available to everyone & a detailed explanation on how to supplement your niche markets with additional markets, a guide on how to let your gold you earn work for you making you more gold, an overview of side pocket bust/profit funding & more! I will also be including my personal weekly routine in which allows me to gross on average 60-70k per week. I will also be including a 5.4 outlook on what you should & shouldn't do prior to patch day.

Stay tuned!

T1's Personal Gold Making Walk Through | Constantly Updated | + Thread Help Replys
    T1Accounts's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved for tomorrow.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol seems like everyone is maken a gold guide,

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    lol seems like everyone is maken a gold guide,
    What girl doesn't like gold ehh

Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good information. Could be useful for someone who's new to the whole trading profession.