0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some mote farming locations

I just found this on forums about 30 seconds. I read it a little and it sounded nice so I decided to share it with you. All the credit goes to Natree.

So, thinking about farming primals? Here is a guide on where to find them.
    PS, if I miss anywhere please inform me and i,ll add it to this guide.

Primal fire - Prices : 15-100 gold on some servers, average price = 30-35 gold.
    Be warned, all these fire elementals are immune to fire magic, sorry mages!

Elemental plateau, Nagrand. - This area requires a flying mount to reach, and is quite zerged at times, however, if you catch it at off hours, it is GREAT for farming, search for the burnt trees in the center of the plateau.

Skald, Blades Edge - This area dosn,t require a flying mount to reach, however it IS zerged by farmers at times, drop rate is ok, great place to go if you do not have a flyer.

Forge camp north of ogri'la, Blades Edge - about 8 fire elementals good repop timer, fairly nice drop rate however, forget it if you're not the only one farming. Requires flying mount.

The Fel Pits - Shadowmoon Valley - This place is scarcely ever farmed, low drop rate, but no one ever farms the mobs, not the best farming spot, since you'll be dodging pats, and lava, but its ok.

Miners - you can farm these from fel iron deposits *and possibly more* However, don,t rely on this, as the drop rate has been a bit nerfed.

Best place to farm - Not exactly sure.

Primal air. These sell for a good amount, *20-80 gold* *average price 28 gold.* I think they are immune to nature damage, but have a nice drop rate. here are some farming spots I know of now.

Netherwing fields/altar of shadow, SMV - Good place, the elementals have low HPs, high drop rate, and high pop time. No flying mount required

Elemental plateau - nice too, but too much competition. needs flying mount

Nagrand - storm ragers, found all over the place, level 64-66, fairly easy to kill and good drop rate it seems.

Nagrand - dust stormers, southern area - this is good too, no flying mount required also

My opinion, best to farm in SMV/elemental plateau when there are no other players.

Primal water. No immunities from the mobs I think price 15-50 gold average 18gish

Skettis, the lake, water elementals in the lake. - fairly nice drop rate, I got one good primal in about 10 minutes.

Lake NE of shatt, the mana eels - low level, no flying mount... EASY to kill, but not the best drop rate, however high DPS classes can kill them instantly pretty much, which means many motes for them.

Elemental plateau, - Bad drop rate, kind of crowded, and not many mobs.

Nagrand, lake near garadar - Fairly nice drop rate, and low level.

FISHERMEN, good news for you fishermen out there, you can actually fish these from pools of pure water, in elemental plateau, good way to get them.

Nicest place, skettis in my opinion.

Primal Life., price, 1-15g, average, 10 gold. No immunities from these mobs I think.

Herbalists, congratulations... you've struck jackpot, you can herb pretty much all these mobs for additional motes.

Bog lords, Spawning Glen, Zangarmarsh - Nice drop rate, can be herbed for 4-5 additional motes.

Skettis, Talonsworn forest rager - Herbalists, kill these level 70-72 elite mobs with a buddy and herb them, up to 4-5 good herbs, and 4-5 motes.

Nicest place, skettis.

Underbog, the dead mire - The bog lords drop these and can be herbed for more.

Primal shadow, not many resistances from the mobs, however one or two mobs in these areas absorb magic, taking less 75% damage from it.

Warp Fields, hellfire peninsula - Rogue VD and uncontrolled VD, fairly nice drop rate.

Void Ridge HFP - Good place, collapsing VDs drop them,

Manaforge Ultris Nethersotmr - Level 70 mobs, easy to farm, but magic absorbing mobs that become a bit more resistant to the magic they abosrb

.Ohsu'Gun, the voidwalkers around it. - Fairly nice, but spread out all over the place.

Best place, - Void Ridge HFP/Manaforge Ultris.

Primal Earth. DIRT cheap... Not recomennded for farming, prices 50 silver to 15 gold. they mostly sell for 5 gold.

Miners you have a chance to get these while mining in outland, its a nice bonus.

Enraged earth spirits, SMV - They are around the fire elementals in the fel pits.

Sundered rumblers Netherstorm - these wander all around area 52, pretty much the whole chunk of rock it is on.

Tortured earth spirit nagrand- found north of kil sorrow fortress, southeast of garadar.. all around that area.

Enraged crusher, nagrand - north and south of halaa

Best mobs - Enraged earth spirits and Sundered Rumblers

Hope this guide helps!

Some mote farming locations
    Canttouchdis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Some mote farming locations

lol i guess primal shadow isn't even worth posting
    Come three years from now, we will all perish.
    ORLY?

Daxo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you need any Emu server help PM me and i will do my best to help you.

renitharis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hsnap::repost: Lol