Farm Trade Prince Donais faster, can get you 3K+ gold per hour ( alliance only ). menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farm Trade Prince Donais faster, can get you 3K+ gold per hour ( alliance only ).

I know that Trade Prince is know for 2 long now, i'v used to farm him but tonight as i was going to bed i came to an idea.

Tested it few min go and it worked. So here it is

Ok now I will try to explain.

First for all of you that dont know location. Location is in Azshara at Pleasure Palace

My first kill, i got 80+ gold

Now here is the trick. If you have battle=tag friends on different servers they can inv you to group and you will be ported to thier server So I asked friend to do so and it worked. You see him again and and only 90sec have passed

Just a picture showing amount of gold i have had before i looted him. Sorry for the fail in screenshot, but you can see number if you look closer

And picture after i looted. For this kill I also got 80g. So thats about 160g ( looted ) in 2.5min

So here is step-by-step guide.

1. Get to his palace
    2. Clear 3 bug mobs that are close to him ( just in case )
    3. Kill him and loot him
    4. Fly up so u dont pull mobs and him
    5. Ask a friend from different server to inv you
    6. When u accept invitation you are transfered to his server
    7. Donais is up
    8. Kill him and loot him
    9. Leave group

If you have 5+ Battle-tag friends on different servers you could kill him without downtime and w8ing for respawn that 5min+ so Basicaly you can kill him 3-4x more during same time.

Farm Trade Prince Donais faster, can get you 3K+ gold per hour ( alliance only ).
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone else tried this? I managed to get about 2000g in 30min with 4 Battle-tag friends and without downtime.

Also i was wondering is it possible to bot him that way? Like inv toon that you are using to kill Prince, kill Prince and loot him, then leave group and then repeat?
    If its possible you can use one account to farm him while your other bots are picking flowers or mining...

Amagicalman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprised there haven't been any replies to this. Not sure if that means it's a repost or not, regardless, I haven't tried this but in theory this would work quite well. It would work especially well if you set up 3-4 server "groups" of 4-5 accounts inviting one account that can kill. You'd bring in a lot of gold that way.

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Amagicalman View Post
    Surprised there haven't been any replies to this. Not sure if that means it's a repost or not, regardless, I haven't tried this but in theory this would work quite well. It would work especially well if you set up 3-4 server "groups" of 4-5 accounts inviting one account that can kill. You'd bring in a lot of gold that way.
    If you were going to bot 20 accounts you'd make much more than 500g per bot per hour farming even old world mats. So its kinda pointless to set that sort of thing up and farming actual items (server dependent obviously) can yield 6-12k per hour.

Doing it yourself with like 20 friends helping yes you could theoretically make 10-12k pure gold an hour if your kill speed was fast enough to allow that on multiple characters at once.

kreatin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently working on a profile, involves 3 accounts all running the profile, two are set up as "inviters" one as a kill / looter.

Obviously this an honorbuddy profile, keep you updated as i work on it.

Edit 1: Obvisouly this isnt for major botters, as im making it around what i have access too (3 subscribed accounts)
    Last edited by kreatin; 02-15-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    If you were going to bot 20 accounts you'd make much more than 500g per bot per hour farming even old world mats. So its kinda pointless to set that sort of thing up and farming actual items (server dependent obviously) can yield 6-12k per hour.

Doing it yourself with like 20 friends helping yes you could theoretically make 10-12k pure gold an hour if your kill speed was fast enough to allow that on multiple characters at once.
    Ofc there are better wasy to farm gold and mats, But this is pure gold and even if you get 3k/hour thats 70K+ day pure gold or even better, 2.1mill gold/month and you dont have to sell items on AH

newsneez's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any horde version to this? :P

hordesucks1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by newsneez View Post
    Is there any horde version to this? :P
    Interested to know this aswell!
    Wanna solo heroics? grind out 1000 gold/hour? multiboxing ftw https://tinyurl.com/cvoyvqu
    I make a living playing WoW, and you also can https://tinyurl.com/d3soeer

steevo620's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its fixed i believe,
    when you cross realm battle tag invite, he doesn't respawn

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by steevo620 View Post
    its fixed i believe,
    Keep in mind that sometimes you dont get ported to different realm. You get message that says You May, so it doesnt work everytime, im not sure why Try with some other battletag friend.

Devestation's Avatar Knight Altoholic CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by steevo620 View Post
    its fixed i believe,
    If your Friend is in the same X-realm group (eg. Frostmourne/Barth) it will not swap server, your battletag friend needs to be on a diff xrealm group.

DHShadowsong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This method require a well-geared char or a tank-selfhealed class since those guards around are at lvl 90 with high HP and will attack you whenever you start attacking the Prince. Also The Prince is immune to many things like Death Grip and just stays there, attacks you from range.

Last thing, those guys are Horde so even if you are from PvE realm, they still can kill you as they are "defending" base.

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DHShadowsong View Post
    This method require a well-geared char or a tank-selfhealed class since those guards around are at lvl 90 with high HP and will attack you whenever you start attacking the Prince. Also The Prince is immune to many things like Death Grip and just stays there, attacks you from range.

Last thing, those guys are Horde so even if you are from PvE realm, they still can kill you as they are "defending" base.
    TBh it doesnt, as a moonkin i can pop all cds and kill him as well as all the guards ( 3 that are close + all that come ) in matter of 20sec or less and my HP doesnt go below 99% ( well selfhealing ofc ). My gear atm is 502 but i used to do that with 460 also ( but 1st i would kill adds ).

Well by attacking other faction you get PvP tagged so thats working as intended.

DHShadowsong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by markons View Post
    TBh it doesnt, as a moonkin i can pop all cds and kill him as well as all the guards ( 3 that are close + all that come ) in matter of 20sec or less and my HP doesnt go below 99% ( well selfhealing ofc ). My gear atm is 502 but i used to do that with 460 also ( but 1st i would kill adds ).

Well by attacking other faction you get PvP tagged so thats working as intended.
    Yeah can just pop all CDs and kill them easily, but what next when x to other realm? No more CD to burn, and if kill all the guard, it will take much more times. Also your gear is considerd high, the average for gold farmer is around 400-450 :P

steevo620's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Unholynacho View Post
    If your Friend is in the same X-realm group (eg. Frostmourne/Barth) it will not swap server, your battletag friend needs to be on a diff xrealm group.
    I tired that, it still isn't working with different battletag friends

weird...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast