Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Holy Pally Guide] Close look at the "Holy Pally" In MoP

Holy Pally Guide 5.0.2

*STILL IN PROGRESS* If you see something that is wrong or that should be changed, leave me a comment and I will change it.

1. Introduction

This guide will be intended for raiding Holy Paladins. It may likely be of use to people running 5 man content, but it is targeted primarily at raiders. For the 5.0.2 iteration, I will talk about changes going from a Cataclysm healing style to a MoP one.

I play in a ten man guild that raids Heroic content. That is where I draw my experience from and where my opinions come from. I will try to explain how things can work for other situations, but I may be entirely wrong at times.

I will try to give my opinions on any topic that is important for healing, but keep in mine that much of what I say is an OPINION.

List of Changes

I discuss all the changes in depth throughout the guide, but this is a quick list of the major changes coming with the patch.

Auras have been removed from the game and replaced on our stance bar by our Seals.
    Mana has been capped at 100k for every caster class. It will increase as we level to a maximum of 300k at level 90
    Talents have been redone yet again. We now gain 1 talent every 15 levels and can select one of three talents per tier.
    A new spell, Boundless Conviction, allows us to have a maximum of 5 Holy Power.
    Aura Mastery has become Devotion Aura, a new spell that has the combined effect of the old Resistance Aura, Concentration Aura, and Aura Mastery.
    Judegements of the Pure has been removed. You no longer need to Judge to maintain casting speed and Spirit bonuses.
    Beacon of Light no longer has a duration and now has a 100 yard range. It also now transfers heals from Holy Radiance and Light of Dawn.
    Light of Dawn’s directional requirement has been removed. It now simply heals the most injured party members 30 yards around you.
    Cleanse has an 8 second cooldown now and removes Magic as baseline for Holy. The cooldown should not be incurred if you do not actually dispel anything when it is cast.
    Holy Radiance’s HoT component has been removed. The spell is no longer as strong as it used to be, so it should not be used as often.

2. Spells/Abilities

Healing Spells

Seal of Insight:
    Now present on our stance bar instead of an actual spell. Improves healing by 5%, increases Spell Haste by 10% and allows melee hits to replenish health and mana. In any situation where it is possible, staying in melee range of enemies and meleeing will be a decent plus because of this. Your melee attacks will help to provide some mana and healing for yourself.

Boundless Conviction:
    Allows us to store an extra 2 Holy Power for a maximum of 5. No spell will ever consume more than 3 through, so this will allow you to pool an extra 2 Holy Power at any given time to quickly use two Holy Power heals (with a HS weaved in).

Beacon of Light:
    Allows our spells to heal two targets at once. Can generate Holy Power through Tower of Radiance by use of Flash of Light and Divine Light. No longer has a duration, but has a three second cooldown.

Holy Light:
    Cheap Heal. Should be used in most filler situations, especially with mana being so rough at low gear levels.

Flash of Light:
    Quick expensive heal. Generates 1 Holy Power if used on the Beacon target. Will likely not be used often unless paired with Selfless Healer (Will talk about this more later)

Divine Light:
    Our hard hitter. Generates 1 Holy Power if used on Beacon target. Also likely wont see much use at the beginning of the expansion because of mana problems. It should definitely be used more than Flash of Light though, and as mana gets better should be our go to spell for healing large amounts on a single target.

Holy Shock:
    Strong single target heal. 6 second cooldown. Generates 1 Holy Power and should be used on cooldown to maximize Holy Power gains and Infusion of Light procs. If used after a Holy Radiance it will gain an AoE splash effect in addition to its single target heal.

Word of Glory:
    Holy Power consuming single target heal. 1.5 second cooldown. This spell is our primary Holy Power consuming heal for single target. It should be used whenever we have 3+ Holy Power and need a quick strong heal.

Holy Radiance:
    Heals target for modest amount and spreads 50% of that heal to nearby allies. Generates 1 Holy Power. The heal over time aspect has been removed, and as such the spell will see much less use than it did during Cataclysm. It does have a new synergy with Holy Shock through Daybreak though. Learn not to spam this spell anymore.

Light of Dawn:
    Holy Power consuming AoE heal. Heals 6 lowest health allies withing 30 yards. No longer has a positional requirement and as such is much easier to use. This should be our Holy Power heal when multiple people in our group need health. In most situations using this heal will also provide more heals through Beacon of Light than Word of Glory will.

Healing Cooldowns

Divine Plea:
    Restores 12% of total mana over 9 seconds while reducing healing by 50%. If glyphed it will gain a 5 second cast time instead of the healing reduction.

Avenging Wrath:
    Increases healing by 20% over 20 seconds. The baseline spell works just as it does on live with the exception of having a 3 minute cooldown now, but through talents and glyphs it gains some extra potency (I’ll talk about that stuff later). In its baseline form it is still a very powerful throughput cooldown that should be used in any situation that calls for extra healing.

Divine Favor:
    Increases spell casting Haste by 20% and spell critical chance by 20% for 20 seconds. The glyph to increase the duration of this cooldown to 30 seconds no longer exists, so it will retain its normal 20 seconds. Other than that, this cooldown is still one of our strongest for healing as the extra speed lets us get more heals off while the critical chance can make them extremely hard hitting. Be warned that it doesn’t have a mana cost reduction as we upgrade out of Tier 13, so spamming spells with this up can burn through mana quickly.

Guardian of Ancient Kings:
    Heals target of single target heals and nearby allies for 10% of original heal while increasing Haste by 10% for each heal for 10 seconds. The healing and Haste increasing components have 5 charges that will be procced from all single target heals. When using this spell you want to try to use big single target heals, such as Divine Light and Word of Glory, as they will have the biggest healing bonus attached to them. There will also be an extra bonus gained from using this spell in the form of the Haste. If you weave non single target heals, such as Holy Radiance, in between the single target heals, they will benefit from the Haste. As such, this spell will likely be very powerful for AoE once our Mana Regen can support weaving to make the most of the Haste benefit.

Lay on Hands:
    Heals a target for an amount equal to your maximum health. Cannot be used on targets with Forbearance and it will cause Forbearance for 1 minute. This is an incredible spell to use in emergency situations when tanks get low on health to quickly get them back to full. Through glyphs it can also provide mana and its cooldown can be decreased through talents. (Again, Ill talk about these more later)

Utility/Raid Cooldowns

Devotion Aura:
    Grants immunity to silence effects and reduces spell damage taken by 20% for 6 seconds. This spell is a combination of our old Aura Mastery and Resistance Aura, but it now has a 3 minute cooldown. The main bonus of this spell will be the spell damage reduction for your raid group. In fights with periods of heavy spell damage we will want to use this to make the damage more manageable.

Hand of Sacrifice:
    Transfers 30% of the damage taken by the target to the paladin for 12 seconds. This is a very powerful cooldown and one that you should be prepared to use during periods of heavy damage on your tank. If used in combination with a personal damage reduction cooldown, this will help you keep the tank alive without doing much damage to yourself.

Cleanse:
    Cleanses a target, removing all Poison, Disease, and Magic effects. The Magic removal for this spell is now baseline for Holy, you don’t need a special talent to have it remove magic. There are multiple magic effects spread through the 5 man instances and raids. Keep this spell bound somewhere you can easily use it, but remember that it now has a higher mana cost and 8 second cooldown.

Divine Protection:
    Reduces Magical Damage taken by 40% for 10 seconds. Can be glyphed to make the mitigation 20% Physical and 20% Magical. This spell should be used often to mitigate incoming damage on yourself and make it easier to keep up the group.

Divine Shield:
    Protects you from all damage for 8 seconds. This spell can see use in situations where there is a large amount of raid damage and you want to be able to heal the raid without worrying about yourself or to mitigate damage from abilities aimed directly at you. The immunity from this ability will also mitigate damage blocked by Hand of Sacrifice.
    Also a fun note for anyone not aware: If you use the minor Glyph for this spell, you can use your Hearthstone 50% faster. This allows us once again to Bubblehearth.

Hand of Protection:
    Places a Hand on a raid member that will protect them from physical damage for 10 seconds, but will not allow them to attack or use physical abilities. This spell will be useful in situations where dps gain aggro over a boss or add. It will keep them from being killed and give the tank a few seconds to regain aggro. It can also be used to help tanks drop “Physical” debuffs sometimes associated with tanking certain bosses.

Hand of Freedom:
    Places a Hand on a raid member that will grant them immunity to movement impairing effects for 6 seconds. This will be very useful on fights with slows to help your raid members move out of dangerous situations. Some fights may not require it at all, but on others it may be mandatory for you to toss this on people.

Hand of Salvation:
    Places a Hand on a raid member that reduces their aggro by 2% every second for 10 seconds. This spell will likely see a lot of use early in the expansion as tanks gets used to their new abilities and how to control their aggro. Keep it ready to toss on dps who pull aggro.

Crusader Strike:
    An instant melee strike that provides 1 Holy Power. This spell is going to be extremely situational. The bonus to Holy Power generation is amazing, but at a cost of 15% of your Base Mana it is not worth using in most situations. It will be useful for situations where you need to get of a Light of Dawn or Word of Glory and only need one more Holy Power, but otherwise I would advise to stay away from it because of the steep mana cost.

Hammer of Justice:
    Stuns the target for 6 seconds. This spell will be very useful in helping control adds and trash in the middle of combat. Certain fights have a large amount of adds, and learning to use this will help to control the damage that those adds susceptible to stuns can put out.

Reckoning:
    Taunts the target to attack you. As a healer you will likely not use this very often. There may be the odd situation where you taunting will help your group get around certain mechanics though.

Rebuke:
    Interrupts spell casting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 seconds. As a healer you may not have to use this often, but in certain situations you may be forced to. This can be very useful utility for fights that have a lot of interrupt-able damage and will save you a bit of mana if you manage to lock those abilities down.

General Healing “Rotation”

Our healing style will stay about the same that it was during Cata. The main differences will be the inclusion of the talented spells, such as Eternal Flame, and the removal of Judgements of the Pure mechanic.
    Our single target healing will stay just about the same excluding any talented abilities. Holy Light should be your main spell with Holy Shock used on cooldown. Divine Light can be used in place of Holy Light as mana becomes less of an issue and when more healing is needed. Flash of Light can also be used in cases of dire need. As we build Holy Power, we should use it to cast WoG/EF or LoD depending on how many targets need healing.
    While our single target healing is just about the same, there have been some significant changes in our AoE healing. Holy Radiance has lost its HoT component and as such is now a weaker spell than it was. That in conjunction with its high mana cost will lead to us no longer spamming this spell. The upside to this is that it has a new synergy with Holy Shock. If you cast Holy Radiance then Holy Shock, HS will splash some of its heal to surrounding raid members. Light of Dawn has also become much stronger than it used to be due to the removal of its positioning requirement and a buff in strength compared to how it had been. As mentioned before, in AoE situations you should also learn to weave Holy Radiances between your big single target heals during Guardian to make the most of the Haste bonus.

3. Talents

The talent system was once again redone with the Mists expansion. You now gain one talent point every 15 levels, with the ability to use one point per tier. I’m going to break down the talents tier by tier and give my opinion on the absolute best. Most talents are very situational now though, so if you are looking to get the best out of your talents you may end up changing your talents on a fight per fight basis.

Tier 1: Movement Speed Boost

Speed of Light| Long Arm of the Law| Pursuit of Justice

Speed of Light: This spell works just like a rogue’s Sprint. You have access to a huge speed increase once every 45 seconds. I have found this to be very useful in emergency movement situations. Its short cooldown is also very good in making this spell available when its needed.

Long Arm of the Law: This talent is a much more available but slower sprint. I personally think that for an on demand sprint this is more available, but you also need to be able to judge something for it to work. If there are no enemies nearby it leaves you without a movement increasing ability to rely on. I also found that while playing Prot and Ret this ability lost a bit of it’s usefulness because I was using Judgement in my rotation and at times had to wait for it to come off cooldown for my speed increase.

Pursuit of Justice: The static speed increase is super nice, and because of the maximum Holy Power cap being increased to 5 I usually found myself with at least 2 Holy Power. This made it so that in dungeons I usually had movement speed of at least 20%. The drawback to this talent is that you have to sit on some of your Holy Power to have your speed increase, but with a little bit of foresight you can have the maximum movement speed without gimping your healing.

Overall for this tier I think my favorite is Pursuit of Justice. It has worked the best for me when I do five mans and raids as a constant speed boost is very nice for constantly being able to move from Point A to Point B and get back to casting. I think that I would place Speed of Light second here, as usually the 45 second cooldown will be short enough to allow you to use it whenever you need it. Either of those two talents are very good here and it will come down to personal choice.

Tier 2: Control

Fist of Justice| Repentance| Burden of Guilt

Fist of Justice: Hammer of Justice with half the cooldown. Only useful when trying to control adds.

Repentance: Repentance still works the same way as the current Retribution version with the exception that the cooldown has been replaced with a 1.5 second cast time. It works very well to make large packs easier to pull.

Burden of Guilt: I honestly haven’t found much use for this slow. I’ve used it when I’m trying to run from an add that the tank hasn’t picked up, but if a tank manages to grab everything this wouldn’t happen. I think this talent will be much more useful in PvP, but there may be an add that needs to be kited in some encounter that this can be used on.

There isn’t much use for this tier in PvE content. Repentance will be a nice CC to have for simplifying trash pulls in, but a slow and a stun won’t really see much use for a healer in raiding. This tier will be very situational at best and wont do any good on most fights, but on fights like Will of the Emperor it will do wonders to be able to stun or cc adds.

Tier 3: Healing

Selfless Healer| Eternal Flame| Sacred Shield

Selfless Healer: Unless you find yourself with free time to cast Judgement during an encounter, this talent will not find much use. The increase is nice, but having to cast 3 Judgements to get the benefit may not be viable if you’re having trouble healing through damage.

Eternal Flame: This spell is useful in situations where a few targets are constantly taking damage. It’s a decently strong HoT that can keep some heals going the tanks way along with Beacon heals while you heal the group.

Sacred Shield: I’ve found this spell to be the most useful while doing normal dungeons. The shield is very nice to even out damage, and it has the upside of not costing any mana or Holy Power to cast. It main downside is that it is limited to one target and is not affect by Mastery as far as I can tell.

Eternal Flame and Sacred Shield make this tier a very powerful one. Selfless Healer was also very strong at one point, but it is currently the weakest of the tree talents. The other two both have components that make them very good with small amounts of damage over a prolonged period.
    I think that on fights with more single target damage, Eternal flame will prove to be the stronger of the two talents. It provides a decent Heal over time effect over thirty seconds that is affected by Haste and Crit and can also proc our Mastery. On top of that, the heal will proc our Beacon of Light so it can heal two targets.
    Sacred Shield will likely pull ahead on fights with large amounts of group damage though. Because Eternal Flame costs Holy Power to cast, using it keeps us from using Light of Dawn. Therefore, I think that on fights where we want to use Light of Dawn we should use Sacred Shield to keep on our tanks.

Tier 4: Utility

Hand of Purity| Unbreakable Spirit| Clemency

Hand of Purity: This spell has a very specific effect. It will work very well on any fight like Yor’Sahj where the boss places a DoT on the tank.

Unbreakable Spirit: This is a very interesting effect. As long as you can use the appropriate amount of Holy Power, a total of 50 or 17 heals at 3 Holy Power each, then you are cutting the cooldown of all of these spells in half. The main use I see in this is getting much quicker access to Lay on Hands and Divine Shield. Assuming that your Holy Power comes entirely from Holy Shock used on cooldown, you would generate 10 Holy Power per minute. This would make it so that you could actually get the full benefit of a 50% reduction and have a 5 minute cooldown on your Lay on Hands. To get the full cooldown reduction for the other two spells would require a lot of casting Flash of Light and Divine Light on your Beacon target or Holy Radiance though.

Clemency: This spell is very powerful on fights where you need more access to any of your Hands, but it seems that the strongest use is going to have access to two Hand of Sacrifices in quick succession. It is also a very decent talent if you make sure to take advantage of the extra cooldowns.

Hand of Purity and Clemency I see as spells with very specific situations where they shine. There will be certain areas where taking them may be mandatory, such as having access to two Hand of Sacrifices in quick succession, but in most situations I would take Unbreakable Spirit. Having access to two (or more depending on the duration of the fight) LoHs per encounter just seems too good to pass up. Certain fights may also make it amazing to have access to Divine Shield every 2.5 minutes.

Tier 5: Throughput

Holy Avenger| Sanctified Wrath| Divine Purpose
    This tier has the most interesting of our choices, so I’m going to break this down further than I have for other tiers.

Holy Avenger: This spell works the same way that the current Retribution ability Zealotry does. Any ability that generates Holy Power will generate a full 3 Holy Power. This is an amazing cooldown for burst throughput. In a tough healing situation, you can cast this to follow up every Holy Power ability with a LoD or WoG depending on the situation. It works extremely well in both single target situations and AoE healing situations. It has the bonus of being able to be paired with Avenging Wrath, Divine Favor, and Guardian for maximum amounts of throughput.

Sanctified Wrath: For 30 seconds Holy Shock, which is our best on the move heal and primary Holy Power generator, will have a reduced cooldown. The bonus healing that is a baseline part of Avenging Wrath combined with the lowered Holy Shock cooldown makes this talent very powerful for throughput and a possible conservation cooldown. This spell also works extremely well for healing while on the move while. The talent lets us heal much better while moving through higher Holy Shock use, and it also allows our Holy Power flow to continue as we move around. Once we have 4 Piece for Tier 14, this bonus will make our Holy Shock cooldown 2.5 seconds throughout the duration of the spell.

Divine Purpose: The bonus from this passive is very strong when it procs. The only thing that I don’t like about this passive is that I don’t control when the bonus procs, although I will say that it seems to proc quite a bit and has also procced off of itself for me. If you get a lucky streak this talents is especially useful.

I’ve found situations where both Holy Avenger and Sanctified Wrath are both extremely useful. As I said, the bonus from Holy Avenger has come in handy when I need to heal on the move. For all other situations I’ve taken Holy Avenger because I like the way it provides its throughput much better. It gives me a huge amount of control over when I use the throughput, and I can also stack it with my other throughput cooldowns. As for Divine Purpose, I’m not a big fan of chance to abilities. It seems to be very strong as far as conservation goes, and may be the go to talent at the beginning of the expansion because of it. I think that the other two talents will scale much better with our gear improvements though.

Tier 6: Damage/Healing Spells

Holy Prism| Light’s Hammer| Execution Sentence

Holy Prism: This spells combines healing and damage in an interesting manner. If you use the spell on a friendly target, it will provide a single target heal and spread AoE damage. If you use the spell on an enemy, it will deal single target damage and spread AoE heals. It gives us the ability to use the spell as an AoE heal or a single target heal while being on a rather short cooldown.

Light’s Hammer: This spell works just like other classes’s static AoE heals. You toss it down and it heals for 16 seconds in the given area. Added bonus of making you feel like Thor.

Execution Sentence: This spell places a 10 second HoT on a target that escalates in strength over the duration. It is a very nice, albeit short, HoT, but Paladin’s already have strong single target healing and Beacon to allow us to have some heals going towards the tank while we heal the rest of the group. It serves the purpose of a extra healing on the tank while you heal other targets or during a damage heavy phase, but the final burst of healing also seems to go to over healing quite a bit.
    Execution Sentence was by far my least favorite here. It is a straight single target heal that can easily become overheal or not be used when it’s really needed because of how the heal works.
    Light’s Hammer is a general stationary AoE heal that will be extremely useful on any fights with a lot of stacking.
    Holy Prism is a very interesting spell to play with in that to use it as an AoE heal you need to target an enemy. I also found it very surprising that this spell is actually really strong. I wasn’t paying attention to the damage it was doing, but its AoE heal was stronger than a 3 Holy Power Light of Dawn and its single target heal was just about the same as Holy Shock. I think what finished making this spell amazing for me was the fact that I could choose whether to use it as an AoE or single target heal. The other two spells could only do one, but this spell had a powerful single and group heal.
    I will definitely end up playing with either Light’s Hammer or Holy Prism depending on whether large amounts of stacking are viable on the fight. Light’s Hammer will likely also prove to be much stronger on 25 than it is on 10.

Safe Choices

If you’re not sure what to be using, a “safe” talent spec that you can use is Here. It includes the talents that will change your healing rotation the least, but I do advise you to play with the talents as some will be much more suited to some fights than others. Once you hit 90 for the last choice on that talent spec, Holy Prism should be used for ten man and Light’s Hammer should be used for 25.

The Light’s Hammer animation

4. Glyphs

Glyphs were also redone again with Mists. Prime glyphs were done away with completely. On top of that all Major glyphs were made to be very situational while Minor glyphs are generally cosmetic effects. Ill list all the Major glyphs that can affect Holy and talk about each. Ill also list the Minor glyphs, although since those are mostly cosmetic they wont have any effect on raiding.

Minor Glyphs

Falling Avenger:
    Slows your falling speed while Avenging Wrath is active

Mounted King :
    Casts Blessing of Kings on yourself when you mount your Paladin mounts.

Contemplation:
    Allows you a moment of peace as you kneel in quiet contemplation of the Light

Winged Vengeance:
    Your Avenging Wrath depicts 4 wings instead of 2

Seal of Blood:
    Your Seal of Truth uses the Seal of Blood animation

Fire From the Heavens:
    Your Judgement and Hammer of Wrath critical strikes call down fire from the sky

Luminous Charger:
    Your Paladin class mounts glow with Holy light

Righteous Retreat:
    Allows you to invoke your Hearthstone 50% faster while Divine Shield is active.

Bladed Judgment:
    Your Judgement depicts a Sword or Axe instead of a Mace based on what your equipped weapon is

For minor glyphs, just pick whatever you think is coolest. As long as you include Righteous Retreat as your I win button, nothing else matter.

5. Stats

Each stat affects our heals in a different manner. Intellect is our primary stat and generally the strongest stat that we have. The secondary stats, Spirit, Mastery, Haste, and Critical Chance, all have different manner of affecting our heals and are valued different because of it.

I’m not good at the whole theorycrafting thing, so I’m going to provide numbers from this posts:

100 Mastery Rating: 0.00837 / (1+0.1995) = 0.00698, about 0.7% relative healing increase.
    100 Crit Rating: 0.005568 / (1+0.1535) = 0.0048, about 0.48% relative healing increase.
    100 Haste Rating: 0.0078 / (1+0.144) = 0.0068, about 0.68% relative hps increase.
    100 Spellpower: 100 / (10180 + 9000) = 0.0052, about 0.52% relative healing increase.
    These numbers do have one issue with them. They are missing the math for the inclusion of raid buffs, and since Haste adds multiplicatively that likely lowers the value of Haste in this post. If done with full buffs, Haste should be on top for straight throughput.
    Haste and Mastery are extremely close here, but the big difference is that Mastery is more mana friendly. Where Haste increases throughput by letting us cast more spells which costs more mana, Mastery adds a “free” bubble to our heals. For this reason, I follow the stats weights:Based on how mana has been since the MoP patch was introduced, I think that Spirit and mana regen are going to be much bigger concerns than aiming for Intellect. Because of this, my personal stat priorities for MoP are:
    Spirit> Intellect> Mastery> Haste> Crit

I think that I should also mention that for straight throughput, the stat priorities will still prioritize Intellect at the top and Haste above all other secondary stats. This is only in cases where you are aiming for max possible burst healing though. In all other situations I would advise sticking with the above stat priority.

6. Gearing

BiS List

This is my gear BiS list based around the above stat weights: http://mop.chardev.org/profile/336-T14-Paladin-BiS.html
    That BiS list includes gathering professions simply so that the enchanting and gemming can be the most straightforward possible. If you want to tinker with a profile on Chardev you can add your professions and your the accompanying bonuses that it comes with.

Gems

Meta Socket: Revitalizing Primal Diamond or Ember Primal Diamond
    Red Gems: Purified Imperial Amethyst or Perfect Purified Roguestone
    Yellow Gems: Zen Wild Jade or Perfect Zen Alexandrite
    Blue Gems: Sparkling River’s Heart or Perfect Sparkling Lapis Lazuli

Red sockets you should fill with Sparkling gems until the point where you feel that you don’t need more regen. At that point, or for strong socket bonuses, you should use Purified gems
    Blue sockets should always be filled with Sparkling gems.
    Yellow sockets should be filled with Zen gems for strong sockets bonuses or just Sparkling gems in all other situations.
    For Prismatic sockets I will be using Sparkling gems.

I think that how you gem will come down to how you feel about your mana pool in most situations. You should primarily be using Sparkling gems, but if you find that your mana feels fine, you can start using Spirit/x gems to pick up throughput.

Enchants

Head enchants no longer exist. Old arcanums will be made useless as well, so don’t worry about enchanting that.

Shoulders: Greater Crane Wing Inscription
    Cloak: Enchant Cloak – Superior Intellect
    Chest: Enchant Chest – Glorious Stats
    Wrists: Enchant Bracer – Super Intellect
    Gloves: Enchant Gloves – Superior Mastery
    Belt: Living Steel Belt Buckle
    Pants: Greater Pearlescent Spellthread
    Boots: Enchant Boots – Pandaren’s Step
    Main Hand: Enchant Weapon – Jade Spirit
    Off Hand: Enchant Off-Hand – Major Intellect

Reforging

These is the general reforging strategy you should follow to keep the stat weights of Spirit> Mastery> Haste> Crit is:

If a piece has Spirit and Mastery, don’t reforge it.
    If a piece has Spirit and Haste, reforge the Haste to Mastery
    If a piece has Spirit and Crit, reforge the Crit to Mastery
    If a piece has Mastery and Haste, reforge the Haste to Spirit
    If a piece has Mastery and Crit, reforge the Crit to Spirit
    If a piece has Haste and Crit, reforge the Crit to Spirit

7 Consumables

Food

For food buff you have two choices. If you want to buff for Intellect, use Mogu Fish Stew. If you want to buff for Spirit, use Steamed Crab Surprise.

Potions and Flasks

For your flasks you also have two options based on whether you want Spirit or Intellect. Your Intellect option is the Flask of the Warm Sun, and your Spirit option is the Flask of Falling Leaves.

As far as potions go, you have three viable potions that you can use throughout a fight. The Master Mana Potion is a simple mana recovery potion while the Potion of Focus is the larger mana recovery potion with the accompanying ten seconds of not being able to cast. I personally like the Focus style potion much more, but if you can’t find time to use it the Master Mana will still do you good.
    Your last option for your potion is the Potion of the Jade Serpent. The Intellect buff it provides can be a very powerful throughput cooldown. If you are really trying to maximize your output and damage starts early in a fight, you can even pop one of these before the fight starts and still have the option to use another potion later in the fight.

If you still have any further questions, ideas, or suggestions feel free to send me a P.M. and i will get back to you as fast as i can!
    Last edited by blablablajoe; 10-18-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Grammatical errors

[Holy Pally Guide] Close look at the "Holy Pally" In MoP