Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attack your own NPC's

Horde only

The chain quest 'Test of Lore' will later on give you a multiple-choice question as a quest. If you select the wrong answer, you will be given a buff "Mark of Shame". This buff will let you attack your Faction! If you kill civillians you will not be given DKs or reputation loss. The good part about this is that you can interrupt NPCs that your friends want to communicate to. If you die, you do lose the buff and have to answer the question wrong again (you can try to asnwer this as many times as you want). The wrong answers are the first 2, third one is the correct answer. If you accidentally answer it correct, dont worry! you still can attempt the wrong one.

Quest starts at Thousand Needles; http://thottbot.com/?qu=1149
    Designated quest part(9); http://thottbot.com/?qu=6628

I have tried this on my server, I aggroed all the Auctioneers and told my guild to keep me healed. After 30 minutes, reapply with a mage at my side to lead me with portals. After a while of this non-stop, a GM msged me and told me 'not' to do it, but he did not force any actions upon me. This is 100% leagle to do and the most you could get is a warning.

Quote:
    All it did for me was port me back to Camp T.
    Also, the second answer was the right one.

Did I do something wrong?

There are several parts to this quest (10 total) and you are on #6 i think. Do every quest in that chain untill you get up to Scarlet Monestary, which you will have to go in the library, recover a book "Beginnings of the Undead Threat" http://thottbot.com/?it=5861 After you turn in this book, you should get another quest, this will give you a multiple choice question.

There are 2 quests in this chain that have to do with multiple choice, it is the second one.

Attack your own NPC's