0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a WoW account Un-Banned :)

Hey guys, today I want to try and contribute a little to the community which has helped me in so many ways.

What I will be sharing with you is how I got my WoW account un-banned after 5 months - a method I believe to be rather irrefutable.

First, please allow me to explain that this method got me unbanned for about half a day, but I later received an email stating that after further thorough investigation, the actions have been upheld. This is, however, most likely due to the fact that I have submitted numerous previous tickets which don't even slightly correspond with what I stated in the appeal that resulted in my unbanning. This method should still work for you.

Anyways, here's whatchya want to do. Log in to the battle.net account which has a banned WoW account, and copy/paste this (fixing it to say what would fit your circumstances):

"Hello.

I know I have opened several tickets, and it is probably useless to tell you guys this, but I have found proof that I am not the one who hacked to get my WoW account banned. It was (fill in the name of the banned account here), under the email address (fill in your email here). I truely hope this message is not overlooked! Anyways, this morning, I was looking through my Norton Antivirus logs for a keylogger (because my email has been recently hacked), and what do you know! I see that a RAT (which, after a little investigation, I found was a Remote Administration Tool) was removed from my computer (fill in a date soon after you were banned), which was (?) days after my WoW account was closed. I have saved the log from that day into a .txt file, and attached it to this ticket. Please look at it - it seems that submitting my hard evidence is my only remaining chance.

Thank you for your consideration
    - (Your name here)"

And there ya have it. What I, at least, believe to be a pretty good format for an appeal. Worked for me, anyways.

I don't believe I am able to post links seeing that I am a Lazy Leecher, so here is the text in the "log" text file:

"Scan Stats:
    Scan Time: 3687 seconds
    Scan Options:
    Scan Targets: C:\, D:\
    Counts:
    Total items scanned: 270,784
    - Files & Directories: 263,013
    - Registry Entries: 276
    - Processes & Start-up Items: 6,486
    - Network & Browser Items: 1,000
    - Other: 5
    - Trusted Files: 4,126
    - Skipped Files: 10,969

Total security risks detected: 3
    Total items resolved: 3
    Total items that require attention: 0

Resolved Threats:
    Netbus.Server
    Type: Anomaly
    Risk: High (High Stealth, Low Removal, Medium Performance, Low Privacy)
    Categories: Remote Access
    -----------
    15 Registry Entries
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-775932047-2223224662-2629858737-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3->1601:1 - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\sbusa - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-775932047-2223224662-2629858737-1000\Software\sbusa - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\sbusa - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\sbusa - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Netbus - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-775932047-2223224662-2629858737-1000\Software\ShoppingReport - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\ShoppingReport - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\ShoppingReport - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3->1601:1 - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3->1601:1 - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3->1601:1 - Repaired
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search->SearchAssistant:http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\RAS Autodial\Control->LoginSessionDisable:0 - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-775932047-2223224662-2629858737-1000\Software\Microsoft\RAS Autodial\Control->LoginSessionDisable:1 - Repaired"

Copy that and save it in word Notepad, making the name "Norton Antivirus Scan Results from (insert date you said, in the letter, that the scan was from)"

I hope this works for you guys! Please post and let me know if it did or did not help ya!

Get a WoW account Un-Banned :)
    corererr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im trying it atm. i will update my process.

wow98xd's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by christopherwiz View Post
    Hey guys, today I want to try and contribute a little to the community which has helped me in so many ways.

What I will be sharing with you is how I got my WoW account un-banned after 5 months - a method I believe to be rather irrefutable.

First, please allow me to explain that this method got me unbanned for about half a day, but I later received an email stating that after further thorough investigation, the actions have been upheld. This is, however, most likely due to the fact that I have submitted numerous previous tickets which don't even slightly correspond with what I stated in the appeal that resulted in my unbanning. This method should still work for you.

Anyways, here's whatchya want to do. Log in to the battle.net account which has a banned WoW account, and copy/paste this (fixing it to say what would fit your circumstances):

"Hello.

I know I have opened several tickets, and it is probably useless to tell you guys this, but I have found proof that I am not the one who hacked to get my WoW account banned. It was (fill in the name of the banned account here), under the email address (fill in your email here). I truely hope this message is not overlooked! Anyways, this morning, I was looking through my Norton Antivirus logs for a keylogger (because my email has been recently hacked), and what do you know! I see that a RAT (which, after a little investigation, I found was a Remote Administration Tool) was removed from my computer (fill in a date soon after you were banned), which was (?) days after my WoW account was closed. I have saved the log from that day into a .txt file, and attached it to this ticket. Please look at it - it seems that submitting my hard evidence is my only remaining chance.

Thank you for your consideration
    - (Your name here)"

And there ya have it. What I, at least, believe to be a pretty good format for an appeal. Worked for me, anyways.

I don't believe I am able to post links seeing that I am a Lazy Leecher, so here is the text in the "log" text file:

"Scan Stats:
    Scan Time: 3687 seconds
    Scan Options:
    Scan Targets: C:\, D:\
    Counts:
    Total items scanned: 270,784
    - Files & Directories: 263,013
    - Registry Entries: 276
    - Processes & Start-up Items: 6,486
    - Network & Browser Items: 1,000
    - Other: 5
    - Trusted Files: 4,126
    - Skipped Files: 10,969

Total security risks detected: 3
    Total items resolved: 3
    Total items that require attention: 0

Resolved Threats:
    Netbus.Server
    Type: Anomaly
    Risk: High (High Stealth, Low Removal, Medium Performance, Low Privacy)
    Categories: Remote Access
    -----------
    15 Registry Entries
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-775932047-2223224662-2629858737-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3->1601:1 - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\sbusa - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-775932047-2223224662-2629858737-1000\Software\sbusa - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\sbusa - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\sbusa - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Netbus - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-775932047-2223224662-2629858737-1000\Software\ShoppingReport - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\ShoppingReport - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\ShoppingReport - Restart Required
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3->1601:1 - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3->1601:1 - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3->1601:1 - Repaired
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search->SearchAssistant:http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\RAS Autodial\Control->LoginSessionDisable:0 - Repaired
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-775932047-2223224662-2629858737-1000\Software\Microsoft\RAS Autodial\Control->LoginSessionDisable:1 - Repaired"

Copy that and save it in word Notepad, making the name "Norton Antivirus Scan Results from (insert date you said, in the letter, that the scan was from)"

I hope this works for you guys! Please post and let me know if it did or did not help ya!
    it didnt work for me

christopherwiz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry Maybe, I'm guessing, this works better at more active parts of the day - probably around 3 p.m.-5p.m. PST, so they have many tickets to answer and don't go in to too much depth in investigation. Thus, weekdays are most likely best.

Folien97's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the op, thank you so much for sharing this with the public. +rep for you!

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent them a picture of a chocolate cake not long ago, handnt appealed for about a year for the account i was perma banned on for using luaninja,

Didnt seem to work for some reason.

here is the pic:

https://i.imgur.com/kmCJi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OP8vw.png

better luck next time!
    Last edited by gippy; 05-20-2012 at 09:45 AM.

christopherwiz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gippy View Post
    I sent them a picture of a chocolate cake not long ago, handnt appealed for about a year for the account i was perma banned on for using luaninja,

Didnt seem to work for some reason.

here is the pic:

https://i.imgur.com/kmCJi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OP8vw.png

better luck next time!
    Lol! I love messing with Blizz haha.

firung's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tryed it on my old banned wow account, will post update!

duling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried with 2x old accounts.. didnt work.

firung's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard just canceled my ticket...