Halls of Lightning: Fast way to get your Swift Lovebird mount! *Rogue Special* menu

User Tag List

wat152's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halls of Lightning: Fast way to get your Swift Lovebird mount! *Rogue Special*

How to farm at this location!

Halls of Lightning: Fast way to get your Swift Lovebird mount! *Rogue Special*-0-untitled-1-psd-jpg

Welcome to this little guide on how to farm Lovely Charms to turn in at the vendor for Love Tokens, if you still wish to farm in the fastest way possible I would suggest this guide.
    Some of you may already know of this, some don't, some think other guides are better, tried them and found this working faster. But I am here to help out those who wish to still continue on in a easy way to farm your mount before this week is over!

So lets take a look at the first position shall we?

Halls of Lightning: Fast way to get your Swift Lovebird mount! *Rogue Special*-wowscrnshot_021212_013426-jpg

As you can see in this picture, I'm positioned infront of the Forge. The arrows shows you where the Slags is coming out from, 5 front, 1 each side, 1 each side in the back.

Halls of Lightning: Fast way to get your Swift Lovebird mount! *Rogue Special*-wowscrnshot_021212_013437-jpg

Here you can see how I throw my throwing knife at my target in the back, the tricks to a steady fast rotation of a constant ongoing spawning of these creatures is to pull the back one first, then the one to the side. Afterwards you go back to your normal mid position, then you continue on to the other side and do the same thing.

So at the very first picture, you can see 5 Slags infront, you kill those at once *Prefer keeping up Blade Flurry at all times as rogue and to keep up recuperate + slice and dice for extra dmg over time and to never lose any health* once you have killed them, you go on to the right side, use your thrown or range ability to pull the back one then the side one, go over to the other side and do the same. When you are done with that, then the mid 5 Slags should respawn.

Just repeat this, and you will get lots of Lovely Charms over time! Also useful to keep up your Ethereal Soul-Trader while doing this if you still miss the set from your pet!

Time used to gather 1000 Charms ~ 1 hour.
    Time used to gather 2300 Ethereal Credits ~ 1 hour.

Halls of Lightning: Fast way to get your Swift Lovebird mount! *Rogue Special*
    avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invalid attachments

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    Invalid attachments
    You have to wait until an admin approves them, or until he posts a direct link to them.

SiMka's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    Invalid attachments
    I just had to say - very important answer, didn't wait til they approved but you just had to troll.. damn

But still, thanks for contributing.

Polyfemos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't this bannable? recall someone getting banned in ToT thread.

lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Polyfemos View Post
    Wasn't this bannable? recall someone getting banned in ToT thread.
    Farming this by hand is not bannable. If you use a bot then yes it is.

As for 1000 charms per hour.. i have 4 85's including a rogue and have been doing this befor it was posted and can get about 700-800 per hour. im not sure were people are getting these 1k per hour.. must be getting lucky with RNG

Agapyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this depends on your class and maybe specc. With my elemental shaman I like to farm ToT as I can just stand there and throw glyphed CLs in the mobs when they are spawning. This way I also get about 900-1000 per hour. But this might be different for a frost mage or fury or whatever. And over the course of one or more hours your attention will go down and therefore the rate in which you are killing mobs.