2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make tons of Money Fast

---------------------------Introduction info--------------------------------------
    Ok, im sure youve seen the topic about the new way of getting to the IF airstrip.
    Alright, your basicly going to be farming linen- at the IF airstrip there is a frozen lake with TONS of trolls and dwarves and such near it. If you follow the lake on the map youll end up near a blocked off cave, near this cave youll see about 10 mobs spawn every 6 seconds or so, and sometimes more. These mobs drop linen like crazy, as well as other green items.

-Ideas;
    I want to first share an experience I had here, I brought my friend here (level 60 mage ice/arc mage) and we decided to farm linen. We both used crowd control skills to kill multiple mobs at onece, we would then collect all "Green" loots and linen, we made about 600 linen in 20 minutes together. Now, my friend had an idea- he was going to make an alt that had tailoring and enchanting on it, the reason for this is- he could take all the linen we made- turn them into green items, and DE (dis-enchant) them and sell the mats on the AH. We made about 1110 gold in the first day after 8 hours of farming, we then split this between us.
    ---
    Another thing which can be useful here, is to get a raid together, first get classes that can kill many mobs at onece. Then assign certain people to be the looters of the group, make sure free for all is on. )optional( You can also have deliverers, which can take all the farmed linen and greens and bring them to the DE/tailorers back in IF or what ever city your operating in,and do this to your hearts content.

Another thing which I did, was sell the place out- I would choose trusted people I knew, tell them about the place and how they could make so much money off it, they would then pay me say...100-200g a week from showing them the place. So far ive sold this out to 5 people.

This is a great technique for guilds to use- espeically if they are planning on doing endgame raids/instances, my guild can now afford full Dark Iron plate armor/ Enriched thorium plate armor/ and Valor armor- All 3 sets for every tank in the guild.
    -----------------------------Recommendations----------------------------------

I would recommend keeping this on the down-low on your realms, only let people you trust and know, in on this guide. If words gets out Blizzard may try to defeat this place onece and for all.

Have some nice bags with you, and tons of free slots- its a long trip to get to the air strip from any city/ make it worth it.

Your going to want to be atleast level 40- the higher the level, the better and easier this will be.

Casters/warriors/hunters are great classes for this guide- any class can be used though.

-----------------------------Screen shots------------------------------------------

I have attached screen shots of this guide and area.

-----------------------------Credits of this very quick guide---------------------

Darktactic- Creator of the guide.
    Lethal- For supplying the info needed to reach the Air strip.
    Venomonk- My buddy for helping me test this guide.
    Kauz- My strategy advisor for this guide.
    Ebbtide- My farming helper.

Make tons of Money Fast
    oninuva's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so how do i get to the airstrip?

Protocol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I haven't seeen the new guide...

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li'l Brill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks mate thats some nice stuff. But there isnt any green loots.

jaymunee80's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what this guy is saying, and it prolly makes a few gold, but there is no way in hell that it makes 1110 gold a day. Just do the math, lets say you get 100 greens an hour, including those made from linen, lets say 80% go into Strange Dust, and 10% Greater magic essence, 10% shards. Which is still a stretch. Shards are around 1g, strange dust 10s, and greatermagic essence is 1g. That makes 9g for the dust, 10g for the shards, and 10g for the greatermagic essence. So if you get 25 greens and 7-8 stacks of linen cloth an hour, you get 29g, your much better off going to westfall and farming light feathers if your a low level, you can get around 5 stacks an hour, and feathers even sell better in the ah. I know a guy who did this, only made 5 g in 3 hours.

Li'l Brill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please give us some more places like this plz but for higher lvls like im lvl 40.
    Thanks in advance

Did you really make 1100g?
    If you did how did you please explain.Because me and some mates are doing it atm and we cant possibly see how we will make that much money.

Very good info though
    Last edited by Li'l Brill; 05-16-2006 at 12:37 AM.

Darnath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to check your realms specific economies before doing any of these guides...if your realm isn't paying what Matt's is for the stuff you aren't going to make nearly as much money. Several guides here just aren't practical on my realm because of the way our economy is structured. Its all good info, you just need the right realm to make it work.

Dwarpy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, back in the day I used to make TONNES of money of off buying linen /silk from the ah, making things with tailoring, and disenchanting them and selling the enchanting mats. It was possible to make 100g an hour from that.

So I would see it possible if you can get enough stacks of linen off these mobs.

By the way, I made all that money on Azjol Nerub Horde Side a while ago (year ago)

Cush's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could we have a little more detail? Like how much linen you got exactly and what kind of mats you sold. I grinded about 700 linen and made an enchanting/tailoring alt, turned them all into brown linen robes and DEd them. In total the mats i got sold for 4g =/

jaymunee80's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt doesnt do any of the guides he posts, their from people on other sites, like every wow site, the info is leaked to one another in minutes. This one was originally posted on elitepvpers i think.

Dwarpy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaymunee80
    Matt doesnt do any of the guides he posts, their from people on other sites, like every wow site, the info is leaked to one another in minutes. This one was originally posted on elitepvpers i think.
    I'll bet you that it is impossible to actually track it down to a single site. Most sites have guides from all over. But at least MMOwned are offering them for free. Not like those sites who brand a guide then attempt to sell them.

But just because someone didn't write them doesn't mean they can't help.

It is EXTREMELY hard now a days to make any sort of money off of things as low-end as linen made D/E items. Strange dust + magic essence aren't worth anything anymore. Now, in new server, they are worth TONNES (so if you powerlevel to 60, and use this guide, you'll make lots, and be able to corner the market) But on original servers, the economies will be too inflated to do diddly for these items.

Note that this does not discredit the guide, but just remember it won't work the same everywhere. Each server is like a different world.

bluefire24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i made an easy 3g selling 10 stacks of linen for 20s a stack. and i got 2 greens that. this will be very useful when i need money, thanks

-Race-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to know I am on a new server and I can see I can makea killing with Strange Dust but I wanted to know which items produced the most sucess in getting high amounts of reagants that sell well.

diba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Make tons of Money Fast

what are the lvll of the mobs?:confused:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast