Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make 2000g+ In Under 15 Minutes!!

Raptor Hatchlings

I'm sure we've all come across at least 1 of the 4 Raptor nests once before. Each of these nests contain 1 non-combat pet that is BoE. This isn't 100% Server dependent but on my server these pets go for anywhere between 300-800g Each (Of course under the right circumstances you could get way more.) Each of these nests are on a separate 5-hour spawn timer.

Ravasaur Hatchling
    Leaping Hatchling
    Razormaw Hatchling
    Darting Hatchling

So to make gold quickly since I have an abundant amount of characters I would place a character that I hardly use at these locations and log them out there. Then I would periodically log on check to see if it spawned.

Depending on your faction you wont need a character at EACH one. For example I'm Alliance so I place one in the Northern Barrens one and I place one in the Wetlands since those take the most time to travel to, while the one in Un'goro Crater I simply take the portal to Uldum and fly, and I take a Mage portal to Theramore for the one in Dustwallow Marsh.

For me It takes about 5 mins to log onto the 2 Toons already at the location and it takes 5 mins each for the other 2 I have to fly to for a maximum time of about 15 mins.

Since you can do this about 3-4 Times a day and this takes little to no time it's basically nothing but pure profit. With the right luck and timing you could get `5000g a day doing nothing. Even if you opt. out of flying and porting a bunch of times a day you can still logout 2 More Characters at those locations and make it even less time.

WETLANDS

UN'GORO CRATER

NORTHERN BARRENS

DUSTWALLOW MARSH

Although maybe not all of you have characters you don't use that you can logout for awhile but, I'm sure there's some people that'll get a use out of this, so Good Luck and I hope this helps the community that's helped me out for years.

Make 2000g+ In Under 15 Minutes!!
    Johnnydk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was gonna post this a while ago, but thought many people knew about it since this hatchlings came out back in 3.2. Nice guide though, it seems you've put some effort into it.

I would also like to add that unlike the other nests, since Cataclysm, the Razormaw nest has only 1 spawn point( middle of the cave, just where the Matriarch spawns)
    Last edited by Johnnydk; 05-24-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Eagles1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, and I've actually seen 2 Spawn points for the Razormaw now, One where the Matriarch is and one in the little Alcove in the water.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I remember that spawn point pre-cata, but since March I've started doing this again and I've never seen the nest spawn anywhere else, so it's really weird. I've also noticed that since cata the spawn timer of the nests is lower, around 2 hours. And prices are really faction dependent, on my server (horde side) you can get 400 gold maximum on one hatchling( ravasaur) the others being around 250 gold and leaping around 100g, so I really think this method is way more profitable for Alliance than horde. It's still a very good way of making money considering it takes only a few minutes to check the places every now an then.

Solve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this, found the one in Un'Goro. And sold it for 2000g <3

proffzetmedz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha! Thanks for this, found 2x under 10min and l get 5k for both! +rep !!

Ogait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, with the queue system, prices will go down, but this is still really awesome!

+rep

Eagles1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Guys! Glad to help But like I said not too server dependent and if it is, its way bigger profit than I'm getting xD

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eagles1 View Post
    Thanks Guys! Glad to help But like I said not too server dependent and if it is, its way bigger profit than I'm getting xD
    Don't you mean it IS very server dependant? On my server which is very crowded, there's so many people running around trying to find these, and there's so many at the AH that it isn't really worth it, unless you're really lucky

cracie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao wow. i literally read this post loged on hearthed 2 booty bay and ran over to N. barrens and bam i found one in like 5 mins. lets see how much it sells for .

+rep

=) found another 1! epic post bro.
    Last edited by cracie; 06-02-2011 at 07:02 AM.

CursedOne's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been flying around ungoro crater swampy bit with all the dinos for ages cant find it anywhere.

Eagles1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cracie View Post
    lmao wow. i literally read this post loged on hearthed 2 booty bay and ran over to N. barrens and bam i found one in like 5 mins. lets see how much it sells for .

+rep

=) found another 1! epic post bro.
    Thanks glad to help!

Originally Posted by CursedOne View Post
    I've been flying around ungoro crater swampy bit with all the dinos for ages cant find it anywhere.
    Yeah the one in Un'Goro seems to be much harder to find than the rest for me too.

martinwa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was trying this out today and i found the dartling egg. Dart the rare raptor were running around there so i thought that everytime the rare raptor was in the area the egg might had spawned. Then i went to ungoro where i saw the rare raptor called Ravasaur Matriarch running around but i couldnt find the egg.. What experience do u have from this?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rare raptors and the rare nests do not share respawn timers. There can be both up at the same time, but there can also be only 1 up or none.

Eagles1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by martinwa View Post
    I was trying this out today and i found the dartling egg. Dart the rare raptor were running around there so i thought that everytime the rare raptor was in the area the egg might had spawned. Then i went to ungoro where i saw the rare raptor called Ravasaur Matriarch running around but i couldnt find the egg.. What experience do u have from this?
    Yeah like Johnnydk said they are completely separate and can have one, none, or both spawned at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast