Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For all those that just cannot get their server up Non hamachi !

Ok I tryed all kinds of guides and stuff for getting my server up non hamachi but not any of them did work I forwarded the ports and all but still Only i could get in to the server and noone else could.

I noticed there was alot of other ppl that had this problem aswell so I went to Server Help :: View Forum - General Questions And made a new thread and asked if they knew how I could possibly fix that.

I got an answer after 10 hours and he said i should Connect to my modem directly and not in to the router so I did that and forwarded all the ports and followed the guide http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...0-working.html and tried this time with forwarding all ports and stuff and it did WORK !

So the solution is connect your internet cable directly in to your modem instead of your router. This worked for me and i don't know why it don't work on the router but it anyways work so try this out if you had problems like me ! If you would like to contact the guy that helped me out you can do it here : BlueToast Webhosting

And if you forward the Modem and your router it should possibly work , I haven't tested it but atleast it works to forward only the modem so it should work to forward both modem and router. With that I think the Modem is blocking the ports so they never get to the router.

So if you forward your modem then it should get past to your router and then you forward the ports on the router aswell and then people shold be able to connect.

Thanks to: L.C. From the forum that gave me this tip.

For those who don't wanna read the whole thing. Connect your intenet cable in to your Modem instead of your router and portforward your modem.
    Last edited by kemkoi; 07-13-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    //-kemkoii-\\

For all those that just cannot get their server up Non hamachi !
    BYSCUIT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wall of text NOOOOOO.

kemkoi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R