0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Icelandic
    Bear form is ONLY better than eating mana burns when you're going to eat more than 2 burns. If you can travelform out of range or LoS without eating more then 2 mana burns, don't shift. Since WotLK bear form costs 1.1k mana and you just gimp yourself while in bear like you've already said. It really depends on the arena but in general you shouldn't eat mana burns in 3s. Either your team is doing so less pressure or they aren't helping you controlling the priest. You should always keep priests slowed anyway (if possible) so you've got free time to cc him and change positions etc because you would get into a bad position if you need to run away from the priest the whole game. Just keep the priest slowed/or focus/switch on him when he starts burning and cyclone him when he gets near and switch sides after it. You could also tell me what LineUp you're playing..that would help me alot and I could give you some specific tips

@[LT]
    - Poisons -
    It really depends on the situation and your partners. When we play against Rogue teams (usually RLS (Rogue Lock Shaman), Heroic RLS (Rogue Shadowpriest Shaman)) they go for my DK. My DK can easily kite a rogue when I've cycloned him and he runs away and chains him..Then I've got enough time to save my swiftmend..against RMP's for example which go for our Lock or me, I'll usually cc the mage anyway so I just try to cleanse wound with abolish -> cure poison -> swiftmend or, if mage cyclone is on dr, I'll cyclone the rogue to get some breathing room.
    - Damage -
    I'll support our switches with moonfire+ingi rocket all the time and if I got the time, I'll spam some wraths..but that's really rare. You should focus yourself on cc'ing and bearform -> bash when you're doing switches. Your 2k wrath will never bring you a kill when your partners are feared for example. You better should prevent cc's on your partners with your cc or stun the nuke target

[Guide] The way to Gladiator | Resto Druids in Arena
    Igzz's Avatar ✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide.

I'm not sure whether or not I should write a PvP guide for priests and rogues. I'm very experienced with them too ;p (Priest: S4 Brutal Glad, S6 Glad, S7 Glad, and on Rogue: S2 Gladiator, S3 Vengeful Gladiator, S4 Brutal Gladiator, S5 Deadly glad, S6 Glad, S7 Glad).

Although I did quit WoW due to just not paying ;p (if anyone got a priest/rog they want boosted feel free to msg me hah). Anyways, not sure if I should take the time to do it, since Cata is going to come out sort of soon, and I haven't played in the latest patch yet, only on the arena tourney :S.

Anyways, +rep.

Classicclean's Avatar Constructeur de lá Fotz
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Igzz View Post
    Great guide.

I'm not sure whether or not I should write a PvP guide for priests and rogues. I'm very experienced with them too ;p (Priest: S4 Brutal Glad, S6 Glad, S7 Glad, and on Rogue: S2 Gladiator, S3 Vengeful Gladiator, S4 Brutal Gladiator, S5 Deadly glad, S6 Glad, S7 Glad).

Although I did quit WoW due to just not paying ;p (if anyone got a priest/rog they want boosted feel free to msg me hah). Anyways, not sure if I should take the time to do it, since Cata is going to come out sort of soon, and I haven't played in the latest patch yet, only on the arena tourney :S.

Anyways, +rep.

Thanks for the cookies

If you want to ask your questions via PM, please do so. Also, if you speak german, write in german

JimmyTheGoat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep from me
    Btw as a starting fresh leveled druid would you say this would be a good gear setup? character planner - chardev.org
    Last edited by JimmyTheGoat; 06-24-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JimmyTheGoat View Post
    +rep from me
    Btw as a starting fresh leveled druid would you say this would be a good gear setup? character planner - chardev.org
    can't see the chardev link..it's just empty for me. I'm sorry

JimmyTheGoat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry there fixed the link now

TSBowsta's Avatar Banned Laughing Coffin CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide, really useful and nicely setup. Always wanted to pvp on my druid but I have always been pretty lazy for the most part. Anyways, I really like the setup of the guide. Thanks bro.

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JimmyTheGoat View Post
    Sorry there fixed the link now
    Your gear seems to be okay for the beginning but you should either get 10 more or 40 less hit (and get other stats like haste/spellpower). Choose between 120 (4%) and 180 (6%) hit.

danimal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide, the other day my friend and I were trying to do 2s, I don't have the best gear, just full furious and i get bursted in seconds, any tips?

Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Unholy[S]haman View Post
    I honestly didn't read the full guide because I don't have a druid, but skimmed through it and it looks like a good effort and well written guide.

+rep and hope to see more from you in the future
    Pretty much this, looks like a awesome guide! +Rep

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by danimal View Post
    Nice guide, the other day my friend and I were trying to do 2s, I don't have the best gear, just full furious and i get bursted in seconds, any tips?

If you could tell me against what specific lineups I could help you better but a druid is one of the squishiest healers if you don't be careful. Keep yourself prehotted even if they aren't on you with atleast rejuvenation and always be ready to react when they switch on you with more hots&repositioning. Try to stay close to pillars and don't stand into the open You should also CC to stop damage..most of the time it's better than healing

danimal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Classicclean View Post

If you could tell me against what specific lineups I could help you better but a druid is one of the squishiest healers if you don't be careful. Keep yourself prehotted even if they aren't on you with atleast rejuvenation and always be ready to react when they switch on you with more hots&repositioning. Try to stay close to pillars and don't stand into the open You should also CC to stop damage..most of the time it's better than healing
    We ran DK/Druid. Arenas have never been my strong point, but im always prehotted. I guess I really need practice in arena. Ret pallys take shits on me in seconds, even with barkskin. Thats the same for warriors. Rogues are iffy, depends on their skill.

Igzz's Avatar ✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ran DK/Druid. Arenas have never been my strong point, but im always prehotted. I guess I really need practice in arena. Ret pallys take shits on me in seconds, even with barkskin. Thats the same for warriors. Rogues are iffy, depends on their skill.
    Your DK has to peel

Never played a WotLK Druid, but I ran Priest/DK, and DK had to peel against hard burst teams.

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ret pallys are very easy to cc compared to warriors and rogues. You don't need to fake. Just cyclone him and get away. Otherwise, like Igzz said, ask for peels from your DK. Let him deathgrip the warrior when he's bladestorming, the rogue when you are cheap shotted so you don't eat kidney shot before hotting yourself again and so on. Chains of ice are also golden.

oneone's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome written guide man! Ace.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast