0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to make gold with raids

Every week im making between 5-25k gold by making my own raids, and here ill tell you how to aswell.

I spam in /2 LFM [Whatever raid], lets take TotC 25 as an example.

We get a full group with healers/dps/tanks all ready to go....when you are all together at the start or by inspecting people to make sure they have the gear for the raid check they don't have the items you want to sell.

Rogue without Death's Verdict? Healer without Solace? Ask him if he would like to get it for gold from your raid? Usually there is 1-2 people who want the item badly enough and have enough gold, (you can ask for 10k easily for Solace/DV).

Tell them you will give to them and announce it was a mistake in the raid chat and they will be responsible for being called a loot scrooge or ninja.

When you have enough people wanting items, (i usually sell justice Bringer, DV and Solace in the raid as with RnG you may only get one drop).

Then start the raid, do the /rolls thing but "accidentally" give the items to the people who are paying you. Of course when the item drops ask forthe gold up front to stop them taking it and not paying. The reason this is safe for the buyer aswell is because selling items is NOT bannable, so as long as its in writing in the game, eg;

[you] If Solace of Demise drops you pay me 10k gold for it and then ill give you it.
    [buyer] ok, cool.

This means that if YOU ninja thier gold they can ticket and get it back - this makes more people consider this the safer option.

Sit back, raid an easy instance and "accidentally" give out loot wrong. It helps a heel of a lot if they are not in your guild otherwise its a bit suspect and you will both get called ninja.

If all three drop congratulations you just mad 15 - 30k gold. If none drop you still get emblems and maybe some loot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another way to make gold, but less, is to do a raid with a reserved item. Again ill use TotC 25 and solace as an example.

/2 LFM TotC 25 **Solace Reserved** /w me

Then if/when it drops you take it because its reserved, then /w all the Healers, (also DPS in the next patch), if they wish to buy it for XXXX amount of gold.

If unlucky you get no gold, but do the raid like you would have done anyway. If lucky you can get a bidding war between a couple healers and get a nice chunk of gold for the item.

Thaks for reading and all comments welcome:wave:

How to make gold with raids
    Gnobiwan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like this will just give you a bad rep. People are not stupid. The guy that /rolled and won legit will ask the (buyer) for the item. The (buyer) will then explain that he just paid 10k gold for said item.

All in all it just makes you look like a crappy raid leader and a ninja. Unless i'm missing something here.
    Last edited by Gnobiwan; 03-09-2010 at 02:01 AM.

darkzippy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just make a boost run:

Get a 25 man raid together:
    1. 10 people from your own guild, try getting tanks/healers
    2. Find people willing to pay for items
    3. Sell items that drop
    4. Donate some gold to GuildBank
    5. Everyone Happy

OR:

Some people are willing to fast gear their alts in Naxx10 or Ulduar 10, we are a group of 5 friends, healer and tank included. So we can just boost run them through that. Some still pay 1KG / epic.

Then start the raid, do the /rolls thing but "accidentally" give the items to the people who are paying you. Of course when the item drops ask forthe gold up front to stop them taking it and not paying. The reason this is safe for the buyer aswell is because selling items is NOT bannable, so as long as its in writing in the game, eg;

People will keep whining about the item been given to the wrong players. Saying it wasn't a fair roll. This IS banable.
    Selling the item with a agreement isn't. Nowadays you can't accidentally give items anymore to the wrong person as they remain tradable.. This will involve your 'client' getting spammed with "GIVE ME MY ITEM" "NOAW OR GM TICKET INC". This aint good for your rep nor his.

Tell them you will give to them and announce it was a mistake in the raid chat and they will be responsible for being called a loot scrooge or ninja.

Won't work.

Last edited by darkzippy; 03-09-2010 at 04:02 AM.

"Fear, is the true opiate of combat"

asmodei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or you could just not be a dick and do a GDKP run where everyone makes money and nobody acts like an *******

manowarlock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this isnt the most honest way to make gold but hey, so far ive been ok and made around 65-75k gold from it

PiRate7's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a story kind of like this... I was in VoA25 last week and was one of two rogues. Well the T10 legs dropped and i won the roll. The other rogue was an uber raider loser and FREAKED out saying he did way more dps then me. Long story short, I sold him the legs for 10k =]