0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How to] Make Gold with Jewlcrafting

This Guide is my cousin's Jewlcrafting guide he made for an old website he was an admin on. HE HAS GAVE ME RIGHTS TO POST IT HERE for your viewing.

THIS GUIDE IS FOR PEOPLE NEW TO JEWLCRAFTING AT 450 AND WANT TO MAKE A QUICK GOLD OR 2 OFF IT. IT IS A LOT OF COMMON SENSE!

This guide will give you a bit of information about Jewelcrafting and how you can make gold with it. Jewelcrafting is a very profitable profession to have, people are always upgrading to new pieces of gear and people are always looking for new gems to socket them. There is a steady demand for Jewelcrafting items, especially gems, and you can make good amounts of gold because of this. A downside to Jewelcrafting is that it can be a bit expensive to level up, but if you compare it to leveling up something like Enchanting then it seems like a breeze. Below I will highlight some of the best ways to make gold with Jewelcrafting but if you find this info isn’t enough for you or you want more details I suggest this gold guide which is far more in-depth.

There are three simple ways to make gold with Jewelcrafting:

Prospecting
    Cutting Gems
    Crafting Jewelery
    Prospecting

Prospecting is really the most simple way to make gold with Jewelcrafting. All you need to do for this is to get ore, either by mining for it or by buying it off the Auction House. I find it to be much easier to simply buy the ore and then either cut or resell the gems. You can often buy Saronite Ore and prospect it for more money than what you paid for the ore, yes sometimes you get jipped and only get green gems but most of the time you will get at least one rare per stack or two.

Cutting Gems

Cutting gems is the next easiest way to make gold with Jewelcrafting and in my opinion it’s more profitable than simply selling uncut gems because you are really only selling the uncut gems to a) someone who is also a Jewelcrafter and can prospect too or b) someone who is looking for a Jewelcrafter to cut them a gem and yes you will get some c) people looking to resell for gold…but it’s usually just the first too. Cutting gems is where you can rack in loads of gold on gems that sell for 30-100g but only cost you 15g or less to get. If you want the most profit from cutting gems I recommend doing Jewelcrafting dailies and buying patterns for gems that seem to be in high demand and sell well on the Auction House. Analyze your auction house daily or every couple days for a week or so to get a good idea of what you can make the most gold off of, you’ll often make a lot more by selling the gem cuts that aren’t trained by the trainer because not every Jewelcrafter will have them.

Crafting Jewelery

Finally, a less popular way to make gold with Jewelcrafting is to craft items and place them up for resale. You can make a lot of gold selling epic items but you do have to do dailies and save up in order to even get the patterns to make these items and there is less of a steady demand for them. There is the potential to make huge amounts of gold but you do kind of have to work for it and it is much easier to simply prospect and cut gems.
    Last edited by bloodshed794; 01-02-2010 at 05:24 PM.
    Dunemaul

[How to] Make Gold with Jewlcrafting
    WhiteShizzle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats your cousins name and which site is he admin of?

bloodshed794's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an old website, as it says. But the website was called propheticguild.tk and his admin name was Oldmangrog
    Dunemaul

Beaver1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really a guide for me at all. It is just PURE common sense. I don't really think anyone that have read this have said: "Prospecting, can you earn gold with that?" You maybe should use some more sense of your own and add some moar stuff.
    Also feels like i've searched for 'jewelcrafting' on WoWwiki and reading it.
    But i like what you've wrote - still, wouldn't call it a guide, more 'use your common sense on how to make gold with jewelcrafting'
    This is basic shiet..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for "some" of the positive feed back . . .
    Dunemaul

akeonstar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that this have been reposted god knows how many times. it's hardly a good way to make money anymore.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bloodshed794 View Post
    Thank you for "some" of the positive feed back . . .
    Im just telling the truth. I would not lie for you, I just said that you maybe should improve your information abit more. If you are going to QQ for every criticism you get, dont post any more.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf? that wasn't QQ'ing, perhaps getting rep before saying anything?
    Dunemaul

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bloodshed794 View Post
    wtf? that wasn't QQ'ing, perhaps getting rep before saying anything?
    lol, just because i've started posting here, doesn't mean i can say the truth to you because you donate to this site.
    You sir, are an idiot

Casperx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy epic gem recipe, buy cheap gems on the ah, cut them, ???, profit

Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bloodshed794, maybe you should work on your bot rather than posting commonsense and worthless guides that have been posted many times?