0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-80 Paladin guide w/ pictures maps and profile - PVPTool

TO EVERYONE I AM SNOOPIE FROM PVPTOOL FORUMS!!!

I do now know if this belongs here but if it dosnt please let me know. I work a lot with pvptool and want to start posting custom profile I make for PVP, Leveling, Farming eternals gold and now Mining profiles when ready. This will be my first contribute post. Yes I did post this in Pirox forum. Also this will only work if you have elite version of PVPtool the free version IS NO GOOD SO DON'T USE THAT!

Snoopie's Guide for Paladin 1-80 Horde

Every 10 Levels I complete I will be posting the update .rar with the new profiles. as well as update on guide.

Now these profile do start out with horde section but after that they can used for alliance. I tried to get as much graveyards as passable so both can use them. New upcoming profiles 40+ will have repair/vendor routes as well.

Start of a Blood Elf Paladin botting from Lv1-80, I start of by hand leveling this character just to start off the first quest and get some easy silver for the first set of talents. So I had leveled him at the start to level seven and that was the end of it.
    June 28th 3:15:16AM Server time
    So I started making my own custom profile in Eversong Woods around 36.2, 57.8. This profile was simple loop running around in a circle killing everything in its path. In the bot setup I used for buffing Blessing of Might, and Seal of Righteousness, Only attack button I used was Judgement of Light, Heals well… Holt Light. So After I set my binding, my relog ect. everything was set, so I hit the RUN BOT button at 3:15:16AM and went off for bed. I recently woke up and now writing this, the exact experience and gold ect I am posting from the log of my bot. According to my bot

XP got: 7073,
    Money got: 0g 8s 8c,
    Kills: 206,
    Disconnects: 2 / 2.
    Keys used were only two of them for combat, and heals then buffs in main section,
    Judgment of Light
    Holy Light
    Buffs
    Devotion Aura
    Blessing of Might
    Spam - 1800 Timed #1 - 4000 Timed #2 – 2500 Timed #3 – 2000 Healtime – 2800 Self heal – 50%

Note : Below is a good idea to use. I am sticking to my setting as I never had a problem, but if you have this problem come up you may want to try changing this.

Originally Posted by UberSnacks

It might be a good idea on the early lvls to put selfheal casttime all the way up to " 3500 " unless you picked " Spiritual Focus " in the holy tree

since the mobs tend to slow the casttime upto 0,5-1second which means if its set to 2800 then sometimes the holy light doesnt come off because its a 2500 casttime spell

Overall not too bad. So from level seven, my wonderful Paladin reached 32% into level eleven at 9:02:08AM. After I shut off bot I run to Silvermoon to train him up and start using talent points. I ended up using both my points in Benediction. Reduced the mana cost of my instant sell by 4%. Over all I would say pretty good night, So off to my next session and see what the botting world brings us.

June 30th 1:25:50PM Server Time
    So after botting to Level 11 I logged off for a bit and started playing on my druid. An hour before work I decided to make the new profile from Level 11-14. I was planning to be much higher level but the spot I decided not to be that good of a grinding spot. Everything from attacks ect. Were the exact same, with little changes; I did not gain much at level 12. So of course after making this loop profile and the ghost waypoints made the profile, ran it for 5 minutes to make sure everything ran well. So I took off to work… 10 Hours later I get home see my Paladin at Level 14, now I am not very pleased with this spot but hey I leveled! Here are the results of 8 hours grinding in a bad spot.

XP got: 3234,
    Money got: 0g 10s 00c,
    Kills: 62,
    Disconnects: 0 / 0
    Here I used same things above except I added one more move
    Hammer of Justice

I got home from work around 10:00PM to figure out the motor on my AC unit broke , so I fixed that before I shut the bot off at 11:45:58PM.
    June 29th 01:25:50PM
    Now from level 14-18 was my next profile ran much better I think. So off to my next session and see what the botting world brings us. Now though these levels I did not run one whole so I added up the parts that needed to be.

XP got: 5531,
    Money got: 0g 96s 62c,
    Kills: 426,
    Disconnects: 4 / 4
    Ended at 02:33:06AM.

July 01st 09:57:34PM

For this profile I think it ran very well, except the fact that there is a 22 elite mob roaming in this section. So if your running a leather, clothie ect you may die a couple times. Other then that I made some gold in junk and looting. The exp was non of it was rested and my Pali level pretty quick.
    New moves
    Righteous Fury, Retribution Aura, Hand of Freedom, and Hand of Protection,
    All the buttons stayed the same except for some that have been added. We added Bubble on 40% and used Hand of Protection. Now for Timed #1 we put Hammer of Justice.

XP got: 68818,
    Money got: 2g 65s 82c,
    Kills: 792,
    Disconnects: 0 / 0

[B]Ended July 2nd 2009 12:40:54PM

It really did not take this long to reach4 level I just played on my main for a bit time to time arena FTW. Now I am level 22 and ready to train for new skills ect.

Note : Bottem picture supported by Chrone

I forgot to mention talent tree but I am going Ret, I think I may change to a different spec when I reach 40. But I am currently.

5 Points Benediction
    2 Points in Improved Judgment
    1 Point Heart of the Crusader
    1 Point Seal of Command
    1 Point Pursuit of Justice
    1 Point Vindication

Now time for the next chapter… I don’t even know where to level lol.

Consecration, Exorcism, flash of light, Since undead, concenctration aura, blessing of kings, seal of justice,

July 04th 04:36:20PM
    Ok I was very busy lately with school so I have been lagging on the last few levels. There’s really nothing to write except I did my level 22-26 profile which worked out great. Below are the stats of the profile. The profile ran for about 8 hours at night and that is it. Sadly I lost the rest of my logs from when it ended and from 26-29 which I ran in Ashenvale. I got the new update of the betav2.1 and deleted everything. So this is the only update from here.

XP got: 44459, Money got: 2g 40s 07c, Kills: 835, Disconnects: 2 / 2
    Like I said I lost my logs so I don’t know any of my info except of my new talents points I used.
    5 Points Benediction
    2 Points in Improved Judgment
    1 Point Heart of the Crusader
    1 Point Seal of Command
    2 Point Pursuit of Justice
    2 Point Vindication
    2 Point Conviction

So that will be it for now.
    July 09th 08:27:46PM
    For now I am going to make a profile for The shimmering Flats. I am level 29 and going for level 34. At the moment I am running the bot with setup as..

Spam : 8000 Button : 1 Spell : Judgment of Light
    Time 1 : 10000 Button : 2 Spell : Hammer of Justice
    Time2 : 8000 Button : 1 Spell : Judgment of Light
    Time3 : 8000 Button : 7 Spell : Consecration
    Heal : 2800 Button : 4 Spell : Holy Light, Self heal @ 50%
    Drink @ 40% Bubble @ 40%

So during this profile I got…
    XP got: 235297, Money got: 6g 28s 68c, Kills: 1058, Disconnects: 8/8
    I ran this profile for two days as I was working and has school so I did not have much time to stay around. As for points in talent tree I used.

5 Benediction
    2 Improved Judgment
    3 Heart of the Crusader
    1 Seal of Command
    2 Pursuit of Justice
    2 Vindication
    5 Conviction
    3 Crusade
    1 Sanctity of battle

Bot v1.4.4 v3 started on 07/11/2009 at 00:41:47 and Bot paused on 07/16/2009 at 17:11:10
    Now that I am 34 I will be in Dustwallow marsh this is probably not going to be a custom profile but one from 7itanium as I wanted to set this up before bed. So we will see what happens from here. Ok well after running 7itanium profile… I was very upset it had only one graveyard when this path has 4 graveyards so my bot would not grind… After finding each graveyard I set it up and now runs very smoothly so… I am going to say this is hes grinding path with my graveyards so ill take 50% credit of this profile… lol. So now I am level 40! Finally plate armor here I come! The only reason it took so many days is not b/c it took that long to level but the bot was not ran 24/7 as I do have work and school.

Talent points
    5 Benediction
    2 Improved Judgment
    3 Heart of the Crusader
    1 Seal of Command
    2 Pursuit of Justice
    2 Vindication
    5 Conviction
    3 Crusade
    3 Sanctity of battle
    1 Eye of an Eye
    3 Vengeance
    1 Judgments of the wise
    New skills learned are.
    Seal of Wisdom
    Plate Mail
    Fire Resist Aura

That’s is it everything else is upped ranks. Now for the stats

XP got: 269647, Money got: 24g 18s 19c, Kills: 2406, Disconnects: 2 / 0
    I am very happy with the way this project is going so far. As of right now I am posting my progress for now and Ill keep updating it every 10 levels. As for the button config it goes.
    3 = Exorcism
    1 = Judgment of Wisdom
    4 = Holy Light
    2 = Hammer of Justice
    7 = Consecration

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***UPDATE***

Bot restarted on 07/17/2009 at 23:31:26

Bot stopped on 07/18/2009 at 15:22:16

So now that I am 40 I uploaded everything above from here and got a great deal of positive feedback. What I am going to do now instead of loading all this at 80 Each 10 level ill be updating my thread with pictures and guide ect. As for the 40+ profiles all of the will have vendor route so repairs and selling for bags will help a lot.

New talents… are…

Cleanse

Hammer of Wrath

As for as for stats… here we go!

XP got:170753, Money got: 55g 68s 10c, Kills: 1540, Disconnects: 0 / 0

Bot restarted on 07/19/2009 at 17:51:46

Bot stopped on 07/21/2009 at 11:16:23

Now at 45 ill be making new profile for 45-50 same place Tanaris but… Along with the Pirates!!!
    I noticed these profiles are great for XP but also YOU ARE GAINING VERY NICE REP!!!! Yay go me! Lol. Anyways… Yes this is a spot for both allies and horde so you will be ganked but honestly I only got ganked a matter of about 12 times for 5 levels… So it wasn’t to bad. Profile also has the same vendor and runs very smooth, since there’s tents sometimes it got stuck inside but the bot did find its way out so its all good.

A lot of new level skills but only one new

Holy Wrath

Now for stats.

XP got: 550829, Money got: 60g 10s 76c, Kills: 1580, Disconnects: 0 / 0

The reason I got so much more EXP with this many kill this profile was because I had my friends 45 mage follow me around on same profile and he was a refer a friend account so I got double the experience. Since its Tuesday I will not be making a new profile today at 1am in the morning as the server will be shutdown at 5am, so I am going to run my druid to make some gold. New profiles will be made in morning.
    Also I did a lot of changing around buttons buffs ect. Here are new layout with pics, talents everything.

New Talents

Reputation gained from both profiles.

New Opt>Combat settings

Now using Interact loot method I use these bindings

Now only using one button for my buffs the macro is

/castsequence Righteous Fury, Blessing of Kings, Seal of Light, Devotion Aura

With this spec you do not need to use Seal of Wisdom as the spec helps out… Now I NEVER have to drink not even once. I started out with 150 waters and 10 levels later I still have 150 waters. The buffs above are what I use now and its working great. Seal of Light is new and hoping it will work out maybe I won’t have to heal as much.

New Keys>Combat

New combat bar
    1 = Judgement of Light
    2 = Hammer of Justice
    3 = Holy Wrath
    4 = Exorcism
    5 = Hammer of Wrath
    6 = Consecration
    7 = Divine Sheild
    8 = Holy Light
    9 = Flash of Light (NOT USED IN PVPTOOL)
    ( = ) = Macro Buff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***UPDATE***

Bot v1.4.3.12 v12 started on 07/23/2009 at 14:47:51
    Bot v1.4.3.12 v12 stopped on 07/24/2009 at 20:47:51

NOTE: V12 is out and its works AMAZING!!!! One thing I did add to the bot was the new bot bar!!!

PVPtool Keys>Main

In wow (so what ever key you bind in game is what you bind in pvptool picture above.)

Alright well I took a 2day brake and ran my gold making profile for my druid and racked up 6k gold in 2 days for my paladin. As for the new profiles I decided to run it in Felwood, This profile hit 5 levels in 1 day as well as farmed gold/pet you are farming the Tainted Ooze so that being said you most likely get the pet and make some gold if you sell it. While farming this profile I killed 806 tainted ooze 28 slime bags dropped that’s 5% drop rate. That’s 28 bags with 1 pet that’s a 4% drop rate for the pet. As for the full stats here we go…

XP got: 514072, Money got: 34g 47s 94c, Kills: 2146, Disconnects: 0 / 0

All setting have stayed the same nothing has changed!

Bot v1.4.3.12 v12 started on 07/26/2009 at 01:13:40
    Bot v1.4.3.12 v12 stopped on 07/28/2009 at 11:34:36

XP got: 656424, Money got: 24g 12s 32c, Kills: 2646, Disconnects: 0 / 0

Just to let you know I also got a Digusting Oozing doing this profile so now I got gold ready for my epic flyer. Goodluck.
    Now these are two profiles one for farming pet and one for reputation run whichever one you prefer

Now for new spells that you will get. From Level 50-60 only new ones nothing ranked up..

Holy Wrath
    Greater Blessing of Might
    Greater Blessing of Wisdom
    Greater Blessing of Kings
    Greater Blessing of Sanctuary
    Light's Beacon

55-60 is also farming a disgusting ooze, not in felwood but in eastern plaguelands...now this profile does have vendor but this is the bad news... you can only talk to vendor if you are neutral with the faction. So what I am going to do is make a side profile for rep, and add the farming for pet so you can run either one. I already got my second oozing from this zone. So that’s 5k gold for my epic flyer.... Now ill be farming rep. So for this new update you will see multiple profiles.. fell wood 50-55 has one with vendor one without vendor you choose which one you would like to run. same thing for 55-60 but you should run the rep first as you do need to be friendly. so for 55-60 ill be adding two profiles made by yours truly snoopie... I did not use the other premade profiles as i do not trust them anymore. now i did a big favor for everyone as i know no one will have this flight path.... i added a go to from uc front door just right outside not inside so will work for allies.... so yeah uc front door to eastern fp. You may die during this goto but I didn’t so I couldt add ghost waypoints so watch it…. but thats it for now

Ok so I am going to finish with the new settings I am using the for the bot pictures then ill explain.

Ok so to explain what I did below is I put the combat mode into caster as it allows me to use more buttons this way. Put caster at 3,

NOTE : BE SURE THAT MOVE BACK FROM TARGET IT NOT CHECKED!!!

First attack will be exorcism from here the NPC will run towards your character cast Consecration then use timed attacks. It’s the same thing as in using the frostnova for mages.

Now for the new buttons. Everything is the same except for 2 buttons. We got Crusader Strike and put it in number 3 as it attacks all NPCS and put Holy Wrath in button 0 this only use for undead which is your rep profile!

New combat bar
    1 = Judgement of Light
    2 = Hammer of Justice
    3 = Crusader Strike
    4 = Exorcism
    5 = Hammer of Wrath
    6 = Consecration
    7 = Divine Sheild
    8 = Holy Light
    9 = Flash of Light (NOT USED IN PVPTOOL)
    0 = Holy Wrath
    ( = ) = Macro Buff

Heres for the new talent tree.

This is reputation before farming

And now for after farming

As for now everything is complete and running good. Now it is time for the outlands… ARE YOU READY?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***UPDATE***

Bot v1.4.3.14 v14 started on 07/30/2009 at 03:46:54

Bot v1.4.3.14 v14 Stopped on 08/01/2009 at 14:24:20

Skipped Hellfire and went straight to Zangarmarsh and decided to start farming bees for gold while leveling. Worked out great. Here are the stats…
    XP got: 1,887,456, Money got: 0g 0s 0c, Kills: 2830, Disconnects: 0 / 0

New talents

Crusader Aura

Seal of Blood

Seal of Corruption

Judgement of Blood

Blood Corruption

Judgement of Corruption

Seal of Corruption

Mass Resurrection

Avenging Wrath

So yeah that’s 1800 per pet that’s 5400 gold and the gold from the oozeling now I have enough gold for my epic flyer! Reason this is important were going to farm rep at for another flyer in BC till about 72!
    Now for 66-68 I farmed the original place back in BC got a lot o greens and a lot of primal shadow! Exp was great and everything runs well.

For 68-70 Running Netherstorm profile right around Area51 has vendor and it runs really great.

Bot v1.4.3.14 v14 started on 08/09/2009 at 22:04:10

Bot v1.4.5.0 started on 08/11/2009 at 12:57:26

Everything really stayed the same. One button changed and that’s divine storm was added to button 0 so Holy wrath is not used anymore, Divine Storm is much better anyways.

Now for new talent points used view picture below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***UPDATE***

Ok I made these farming profile which I have used for my druid and my rogue to level from 70-80 But I really did not use them for my paladin. I ended up farming honor with the new XP system. So I add 3 profiles with this and ill be supplying the link to all the new HORde only profiles i made for EOTS, AV, AB, and WSG. from 70-80 I got all 5 pieces of honor gear plus more. So this being said I do not have any stats or anything.

Talent Points.

Proof of only 50 quest which include quest for mount, quest from 1-7 also daily quest for bg.

Picture of time played.

Gear gotten with my custom profiles being released soon.
    Link to bg profiles
    PiroxBots.com Your World of Warcraft Bot

New profile have no password so enjoy everyone.

next project will be an allie hunter.

SNOOPIE1-80 Final Download

NOTE : Be sure to delete all old profiles in lvl/snoopie1-80 please. New folder has new profiles as well as some old ones that have been revised so delete and use new ones.

Note: ok this project was a long one and had a good time doing it and watching a paladin being leveled from scratched without even doing anything. i am glad to help others and share these profiles for others to use and enjoy. Thank you everyone.
    Last edited by Sneakysnoopy; 09-25-2009 at 10:01 AM.

1-80 Paladin guide w/ pictures maps and profile - PVPTool
    dragoonman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what.... the..... F#$@

lol good try at a guide, if i had 3 hours to read it all and wanted to risk a ban for botting :O
    What do I stand for? Well... If I sat all the time, my butt would hurt. P.s. I've had my avatar as Garaa in a panda suit since before MMOwned had a panda mascot! :jawdrop:

Crysto's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/55
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus, make this guide into a pdf and make people dl it.

Rather than having people open this thread and getting hit with a wall of text/images that crits you for over 9000..

Sneakysnoopy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well how would I make this into a .pdf? Also the text is not so much... All the text covers is the stats from the bot all you really have to follow is the profiles and pictures. But if you want me to take it down I will. Just thought I would share as it has helped many people with PVPtool. Also being banned is a risk everyone takes. I ran this char. 24 hours and no ban and I don't even play no more only bot.

thalord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why a pdf? Then u have to check for viruses etc ....
    And leveling 1-80 should not be a 3 lines Guide
    +rep

wowregister's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too confusing
    My signature has been Parogified.

Shykon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gd detailed guide, alot of effort +Rep

{CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the real snoopy. Edited.
    Last edited by {CoReY}; 09-25-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by {CoReY} View Post
    THIS IS NOT HIS GUIDE , COPY AND PASTED FROM PiroxBots.com Your World of Warcraft Bot

He is not the real snoopy, I discussed it with the real snoopy.
    Wow I am the real snoopie if you knew better my name on those forums is SNOOPIE and no you never did speak to me do not lie when you cant back it up

And now you never discussed it with me do not post lies saying you spoke to me when you didnt. If you want to ask me my Skype = Sneakystar
    AIM = Snoopiepvptool

Do not post lies! Now when you really contact me on AIM SKYPE or pirox forums YOU WILL DELETE YOUR POST and admit your an idiot who lies and dosnt know hes facts... You dont deserver your email name OMG OWNED... bc you just got OWNED

Just to prove your idiocity wrong look at the top post! I just posted EVERYONE TO MMO I AM SNEAKYSNOOPY!!!

Do not post lies again if you have no proof and do not say you spoke to someone when you did not!
    Last edited by Sneakysnoopy; 09-25-2009 at 10:18 AM.

{CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spelling check please. I want pics of proof you are snoopy from Pirox, anyone can say they are who they aren't.

MontgomeryBurns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This dosnt look like its snoopy from pirox

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by {CoReY} View Post
    Spelling check please. I want pics of proof you are snoopy from Pirox, anyone can say they are who they aren't.
    So you still post this and yet I proved you wrong on MSN and in PIROX FORUMS!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MontgomeryBurns View Post
    This dosnt look like its snoopy from pirox
    alrdy proved corey wrong should i prove you wrong too? Corey edited hes first post.... He just hasnt edited hes second.

boomkinner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would -rep if i could, _blood elf paladin guide_... wtf... please burn in hell

pewpewlazerz's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boomkinner View Post
    i would -rep if i could, _blood elf paladin guide_... wtf... please burn in hell
    gtfo... very nice guide! +rep.

Maybe one of these days I'll try it out. I'm just really cautious about bots. I dont want to get banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast