0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue PvP guide

1. PVP Build- Ive asked many high warlord or x-highwarlord rogues and they have mostly said 31.8.12 but ive seen exceptions. The reason for this, this build provides rogues with the most possible dps. dps = good.

2. Poisons- the quest of all time is what poisons do i use? well i have found that mind numbing works for me, and off hand crippling because you dont need crippling procing all the time once and thats it. Mind Numbing / Wound Poison help alottt.

3. 40 Vanish Powder in your inventory at all times
    4. BLIND POWDER
    5. Thistle Tea is an absolute in pvp, please get your cooking to 60.

------------Now for the Tactics------------
    From the hardest enemys to the easiest

1.Mages - A good mage is hard to alot of classes but can be defeated. Having a jump on a mage is almost necessary to win. Stealth and Cheapshot, anticipate the frost nova/ blink vanish right after he frost novas it breaks it and when he turns around hes gonna be like wtf? Cheap shot again and pull some more damage, right before it breaks gouge. Grabbing more energy and with improved cheap shot the cooldown should be done soon, and just finish him off.

2. Hunters- Hunters Mark = a Rogues death, dont let them land it on you stealth as soon as possible. Hunters mark really determines who wins in this, if u can get to the hunter b4 he gets you most likely win. cheapshot- BS, SS GOUGE 5/5 EVIS+Cold Blood= 30-20% health left. finish him off and dont let him trick you by pulling FD

3-Warlock- any good warlock wont let you touch him so its good to use sprint with warlocks, they fear alot so you have to try and stay in the fight. Opening ambush with a warlock is always a good idea. cheapshot is good but once hes out he will fear. suprising him off guard helps more effectively. When stealthed keep your distance from Warlocks, Paranoia helps track you down.

4-Warriors- Warriors have plate and plate gives them tons of honor, ive seen some warriors with 11K Armor or something like that. What i have found to work is opening with garrote, and then useing DOT's on them helps.. i try to stay away from warriors but if a warrior sees you he will instantly charge you then use hamstring, gouge and start the long fight..

5-Pallys/Priests- Easy targets to me, just dont let them bubble/heal..Cheap Shot the Pally then gouge, bs to open him back up, blind him to grab some more energy or use thistle tea. the more they are stunlocked the less damage is done to you, and yes this pisses the hell out of them. One tactic ive seen pallys use is consecrate, this aoe move is the little gold fire they drop anytime they are fighting, get out of it please the pally will come to you. ITS A BIG MISTAKE TO STAND IN IT, its just extra dmg being done to you.

6. Druids are generally easy, and fighting other rogues all i have to say is whoever gets the opening shot usually wins. Keyword Usually.

Rogue PvP guide
    Scarmaker's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snor11
    i try to stay away from warriors but if a warrior sees you he will instantly charge you then use hamstring, gouge and start the long fight..
    Pretty good info
    BTW it's rend not gouge

Snor11's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh lol i was in a rush

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niuce job man

Ced's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice i could use for the mage and Paladin im not really a Stunlocker.. dunno why :P its boring xD

Btw.. Do you think Stunlocking is usefull at PvE?

Lazyman234's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Rogue PvP guide

Originally Posted by Proflax
    Nice i could use for the mage and Paladin im not really a Stunlocker.. dunno why :P its boring xD

Btw.. Do you think Stunlocking is usefull at PvE?

sigh.. stunlocking is one of the rogues best abilities as a class... imagine being a warrior, fighting a rogue, and you just basically cant move, all you can do is get beat down. its so frustrating, ive played rogue and warrior... let me tell you stunlocking is a rogues best friend... also yes it is good for pvp if you are out solo-ing elites, say tyrs hand, very usefull

Allenzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm... where do u get the recipe for thistle tea in a PTR?
    Main, 60 human war illidan
    alt1, 40 dwarf hunter illidan
    alt2, 10 night elf hunter illidan

KilJaeden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice guide, i'll be using this for ideas to make PvPing easier.